Temper Fail....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Temper fail....
Temper fail....
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-24 08:34:59  
Ragnarok.Corres said: »
Shiva.Flionheart said: »
Maybe you should spend more time on BG. You should brush up on your in game knowledge.
wait, what?
why would it be a good idea to do that?
if you like to troll and gobble s**t all day not knowing that there is a whole majority of players who don't give a single whimp about BG and they are still having fun in this game.

please try to tell me what exactly makes you a better player (and not only soloing or lowmaning nm's) if you visit BG regulary.
Well, having capped haste on MNK would be a pretty good start... Let's face it, little things add up and taking longer or even dying isn't preferable for most people; having a better understanding of game mechanics makes you more successful and thus you and your friends are happier about your time spent in-game. I think you missed a subtle joke about Elana getting banned from BG though, so try not to take it too seriously.
 Sylph.Rorrick
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2011-08-24 08:39:33  
Looks like someone had a...

*Puts on Shades*

...Temper tantrum.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Nanashi14
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-08-24 08:40:55  
Sylph.Kiaru said: »
Why would SE waste dev time on things for solo, when nothing should ever be done solo? Very stupid.

Considering this spell is pretty much only going to see use solo...
[+]
 Sylph.Kiaru
user: Shiyo
By Sylph.Kiaru 2011-08-24 08:44:00  
Quetzalcoatl.Neisan said: »
Why would SE waste dev time on things for solo, when nothing should ever be done solo? Very stupid.

Exactly, why would they even waste dev time on this? This spell, the new DNC flourish, and bully all look like completely worthless things that don't help the jobs perform better at all. Can we have devs that actually play FFXI please?
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-08-24 08:46:04  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Maybe you should spend more time on BG. You should brush up on your in game knowledge.
wait, what?
if you like to troll and gobble s**t all day not knowing that there is a whole majority of players who don't give a single whimp about BG and they are still having fun in this game.

please try to tell me what exactly makes you a better player (and not only soloing or lowmaning nm's) if you visit BG regulary.
Well, having capped haste on MNK would be a pretty good start... Let's face it, little things add up and taking longer or even dying isn't preferable for most people; having a better understanding of game mechanics makes you more successful and thus you and your friends are happier about your time spent in-game. I think you missed a subtle joke about Elana getting banned from BG though, so try not to take it too seriously.
maybe i said it wrong.
there is a reason why people play this game how they want to.
And there is no forum or whatever that can convince me of being a better player if i jst visit it regulary.
Haste and w/e is a whole different story for that matter because this is about how to optimize your equipment to bring your character forward. And there are a other sources too for haste math etc.

but maybe i have to level rdm more to understand what this job.

oh and: i am still on rage for KS-runs since those items only drop to people that had sex with Sage Sundi i guess....
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-08-24 08:51:01  
Well like I already said I don't care that much since it was either going to be useful or another solo tool, in my book it's good either way, just not as good as it could have been (unless it doesn't stack with enspells, then I'll be annoyed).
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-24 08:58:51  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
wait, what?

maybe i said it wrong.
there is a reason why people play this game how they want to.
And there is no forum or whatever that can convince me of being a better player if i jst visit it regulary.
Haste and w/e is a whole different story for that matter because this is about how to optimize your equipment to bring your character forward. And there are a other sources too for haste math etc.

but maybe i have to level rdm more to understand what this job.

oh and: i am still on rage for KS-runs since those items only drop to people that had sex with Sage Sundi i guess....
BG is still the leading forum for information on game mechanics, and much of the information here is either secondhand from BG or from players that also post on BG. Players who frequent their forums and seek information there do on average wear better gear and play at a higher level. Little things like Fumas over AF3+2 feet when you're wearing 22% gear haste on MNK, you know? It's a conscious choice, but reading BG kind of implies that you've made that choice already, unless you're there for the 2-3 threads where there's loldrama with any sort of regularity still. Correlation not causation perhaps, but I would argue that having more reliable information does have a causal effect.
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 08:58:57  
Cathaldus said: »
Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
The difference between rdm melee and blu melee has quite a bit more to do with gear availability than with skill level. Just take a quick look at an optimal CDC build between rdm, blu and pld. Also, unless you /blu or have an Almace you have no decent ws.
Just as a random note, apparently SE are modifying Weapon Skills available, so it'd just be gear that's a problem after that. Simplest method is to stop putting only BLU on the gear they both used to be able to use. It won't help help put RDM in the front-lines but it will help when they're doing stuff by themselves like trials and such.

I lol'd, the stupidness level of the above matches the stupidity lv of Ironguy saying a lv75 elvaan melee dmg is better/equal to a lv90 taru
[+]
By Cathaldus 2011-08-24 09:09:46  
Cathaldus said: »
Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
The difference between rdm melee and blu melee has quite a bit more to do with gear availability than with skill level. Just take a quick look at an optimal CDC build between rdm, blu and pld.

Also, unless you /blu or have an Almace you have no decent ws.

Just as a random note, apparently SE are modifying Weapon Skills available, so it'd just be gear that's a problem after that. Simplest method is to stop putting only BLU on the gear they both used to be able to use.

It won't help help put RDM in the front-lines but it will help when they're doing stuff by themselves like trials and such.

That would work if their semi-recent addition Abyssea wasn't basically a solo playground.

The player-base is in decline... FFXI is dying get the most out of it before it's coffin and headstone is made.
 Cerberus.Rayik
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-08-24 09:12:49  
Quetzalcoatl.Neisan said: »

Exactly, why would they even waste dev time on this? This spell, the new DNC flourish, and bully all look like completely worthless things that don't help the jobs perform better at all. Can we have devs that actually play FFXI please?

Because, content requires fewer and fewer people anymore? And *gasp* some people enjoy playing solo? Or, or, this will blow your mind... Maybe these new additions aren't actually meant for solo at all... Can you believe it? SE actually wanting RDMmelee's and DNC in groups with other people? Amazing.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-24 09:14:57  
Keep in mind one of the biggest sources of bitching from the player base over the years was how you needed people do anything and their was no solo content... Now people are bitching about the game being made more solo friendly, lets face it, SE will never win with us.
[+]
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:17:31  
Asura.Ina said: »
Keep in mind one of the biggest sources of bitching from the player base over the years was how you needed people do anything and their was no solo content... Now people are bitching about the game being made more solo friendly, lets face it, SE will never win with us.

Just the very annoying minority, kiaru etc.
 Sylph.Kiaru
By Sylph.Kiaru 2011-08-24 09:18:45  
I also like to kill mobs with 0% drop rates instead of being social and having friends, making the drop rate 75%+!

Abyssea, and most new content is LOWMAN (3-6 people) friendly, not solo. Soloing is almost never worth your time, and designing lowman content is awesome.
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:21:50  
I also like to kill mobs with 0% drop rates instad of being social and having friends, making the drop rate 75%+!

Too bad you ain't good enough, your attitude implies you "need" people, and I'd go as far to say your actually jealous of soloers.
By Cathaldus 2011-08-24 09:22:08  
I also like to kill mobs with 0% drop rates instead of being social and having friends, making the drop rate 75%+!

Abyssea, and most new content is LOWMAN (3-6 people) friendly, not solo. Soloing is almost never worth your time, and designing lowman content is awesome.

0% really.....
 Sylph.Kiaru
By Sylph.Kiaru 2011-08-24 09:23:14  
Exaggeration, but might as well be 0%.

I'm also totally jealous that you can kill a mob slower than me solo, have to kill it multiple times(unless you're the luckiest person in the world), while I kill it once with my friend proccing red/yellow/blue + TH, get my drop, then leave.

SO JELLY BRAH

Also, soloers ruin the game for everyone, moron bsts holding ovni and other mobs for 30+ mins so they can "solo" it refusing to team up. Must be difficult to watch your pet solo something while you go afk.
By Cathaldus 2011-08-24 09:26:11  

I'm also totally jealous that you can kill a mob slower than me solo, have to kill it multiple times(unless you're the luckiest person in the world), while I kill it once with my friend proccing red/yellow/blue, get my drop, then leave

SO JELLY BRAH

Not really, I can tell you a BST can get quite a good drop rate with the TH that works...

Enough that I personally received multiple items while others received none even with all triggers and TH capped.
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:26:17  
Exaggeration, but might as well be 0%. I'm also totally jealous that you can kill a mob slower than me solo, have to kill it multiple times(unless you're the luckiest person in the world), while I kill it once with my friend proccing red/yellow/blue + TH, get my drop, then leave. SO JELLY BRAH

I wasn't even refering to abyssea, lol
 Sylph.Kiaru
By Sylph.Kiaru 2011-08-24 09:27:45  
K, I'll do do dynamis with 3-6 people instead of solo, get more coins than a solo player SPLITTING all coins between everyone. I can also kill the new NM's, which a solo player can't do, getting me new cool items ^_^

More people is always better, to a point, cut off is usually at about 5-6. Perfect design imo, alliances are boring.
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:28:42  
meh typical abyssea-born players I guess, all they know/knew is abyssea
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:31:01  
oh ***it knows dyna too, the revamp atleast
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-08-24 09:31:14  
A lot of anger in this thread :(
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:37:30  
K, I'll do do dynamis with 3-6 people instead of solo, get more coins than a solo player SPLITTING all coins between everyone. I can also kill the new NM's, which a solo player can't do, getting me new cool items ^_^ More people is always better, to a point, cut off is usually at about 5-6. Perfect design imo, alliances are boring.

BST/DNC I would get more coins than everyone, as your splitting the amount. Obviously not as much as the total your group sums up, but how pointless is a group if I can get more solo than what I'm in for?
 Cerberus.Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-08-24 09:41:39  

I'm also totally jealous that you can kill a mob slower than me solo, have to kill it multiple times(unless you're the luckiest person in the world), while I kill it once with my friend proccing red/yellow/blue + TH, get my drop, then leave.

SO JELLY BRAH

Also, soloers ruin the game for everyone, moron bsts holding ovni and other mobs for 30+ mins so they can "solo" it refusing to team up. Must be difficult to watch your pet solo something while you go afk.

The Mad is strong with this one...

I love soloing. But I love playing with friends too. Guess what? It ain't mutually exclusive.

Don't like solo? Don't do it. Stop begging for sympathy because you aren't good enough to find a way to have fun playing the jobs you chose. It's a game. If you aren't having fun, kindly gtfo.
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:44:30  
Cerberus.Rayik said: »
Exaggeration, but might as well be 0%. I'm also totally jealous that you can kill a mob slower than me solo, have to kill it multiple times(unless you're the luckiest person in the world), while I kill it once with my friend proccing red/yellow/blue + TH, get my drop, then leave. SO JELLY BRAH Also, soloers ruin the game for everyone, moron bsts holding ovni and other mobs for 30+ mins so they can "solo" it refusing to team up. Must be difficult to watch your pet solo something while you go afk.
The Mad is strong with this one... I love soloing. But I love playing with friends too. Guess what? It ain't mutually exclusive. Don't like solo? Don't do it. Stop begging for sympathy because you aren't good enough to find a way to have fun playing the jobs you chose. It's a game. If you aren't having fun, kindly gtfo.

^ cept he said kindly gtfo, I'm just gonna say gtfo
 Sylph.Kiaru
By Sylph.Kiaru 2011-08-24 09:46:37  
I have fun everyday, who said I'm not having fun?

I'm soloing my magian trials right now, because it isn't a huge waste of everyone's time including my own to solo these.

There's a time and place to solo, inside abyssea is rarely the right place to solo <_<
By Starkzz 2011-08-24 09:49:15  
I have fun everyday, who said I'm not having fun? I'm soloing my magian trials right now, because it isn't a huge waste of everyone's time including my own to solo these. There's a time and place to solo, inside abyssea is rarely the right place to solo <_<

rofl
 Quetzalcoatl.Neisan
By Quetzalcoatl.Neisan 2011-08-24 09:55:41  
What the, I just don't know any more.
 Cerberus.Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-08-24 09:56:19  
I have fun everyday, who said I'm not having fun?

I'm soloing my magian trials right now, because it isn't a huge waste of everyone's time including my own to solo these.

There's a time and place to solo, inside abyssea is rarely the right place to solo <_<

Alright, you win. I give up.

Seriously, the huge majority of your posts are whining about how useless job X is, how unfun the game is, and then make horrid claims with absolutely nothing backing them up. Now you say you have fun.

I facepalm so hard I almost decapitate myself.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7