Elite Vs Batraal (Video)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » Elite vs Batraal (Video)
Elite vs Batraal (Video)
By countriboi 2011-08-11 02:09:53  
Hey everyone!
This was our third time beating Batraal just thought we'd post a video this time! Please feel free to leave questions or comments.

For more information about The Elite please visit our website @ http://thelite.enjin.com. Happy hunting people

PS for strat please dont hesiatate to ask elitexivlinkshell@gmail.com
By Calemero 2011-08-11 05:49:26  
1) Suckerpunch soundtrack is awesome

2) you would save 3~4 minutes overall by clumping up the skeletons and AoEing them down instead of single/double target killing.

3) BR's (where?)
By UnknownKaze 2011-08-11 06:18:40  
Congratulations on the successful kill. I definitely agree with Calermero though, clumping all the Skeles up near Batraal and AOE'ing them down is more time beneficial and easier on mages' mp. Also, Batraal needs moar DOTs :)
By ZettaiRyouiki 2011-08-11 06:41:20  
At the very end you listed Zid as your battle coordinator. Tell him to stop spying on us...

By countriboi 2011-08-11 11:30:11  
LMAO how was he there lol this guy.... lol I gotta show him that pic!
By countriboi 2011-08-11 11:32:27  
Calemero said:

2) you would save 3~4 minutes overall by clumping up the skeletons and AoEing them down instead of single/double target killing.

3) BR's (where?)

Thanks man never thought of that! Definitely great advice! We did a couple BR's but wasn't really heavy on them like we should've been... definitely gotta fix that next time cause I'm sure we could shave off some time.

PS Not many people know that music LOVE SUCKER PUNCH SOUNDTRACK!!
By Calemero 2011-08-12 01:06:47  
countriboi said:
Calemero said:

3) BR's (where?)

Thanks man never thought of that! Definitely great advice! We did a couple BR's but wasn't really heavy on them like we should've been... definitely gotta fix that next time cause I'm sure we could shave off some time.

PS Not many people know that music LOVE SUCKER PUNCH SOUNDTRACK!!

a bunch of us watched Sucker Punch just last week. SUCH a great movie :D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Calemero 2011-08-12 16:35:22  
Carraway Author said:
:/

yeah well that's what you get for getting there A DAY LATE