users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » anwig salade augs for jishnu
anwig salade augs for jishnu
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2011-08-06 17:18:54  
so finally got this and wonder what i should get to benefit outside and inside both. ranged attack seems to boost damage alot but the +ws damage is appealing too. and also not sure how loosing 8 str from aias will effect it.

so i got the (Dex +4 crit damage +2%) as a no brainer

and torn between (agi +4 ws dmg +2%)

and (Ranged acc +10 ranged atk +5)

and (str +4 ws acc +15)
 Phoenix.Kirana
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-08-06 17:21:23  
2% ws dmg should beat the other choices by a huge margin.
 Lakshmi.Galith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2011-08-06 17:30:03  
Phoenix.Kirana said:
2% ws dmg should beat the other choices by a huge margin.

What he said best ws hat for any job with a crit hit ws
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2011-08-06 20:10:05  
that was my first choice so i wanted to confirm it, thanks for feedback
 Carbuncle.Samir
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Samir
By Carbuncle.Samir 2011-08-09 11:32:08  
Idk, are you sure about the 2% + to WS dmg?

I mean i am asking seriously because i am not sure myself. 2% would add 20 DMG to a 1k ws.
So if you bust out a 5k Jishnu for example (i don't have the WS yet but it seems that this is somehow an average number inside Abyssea?), this would add 100 dmg. Doesn't sound too exciting to me actually, but then again, idk about the other choises. I stopped FFXI almost 2 years ago (Pre-Abyssea) and just came back recently and back then i went with the (STR/WSacc and the Racc/Ratt) auguments. I mean +25 acc to Sidewinder was pretty hot imo. But these days things seem very different...
By Greever 2011-08-09 16:41:47  
Carbuncle.Samir said:

I mean i am asking seriously because i am not sure myself. 2% would add 20 DMG to a 1k ws.
So if you bust out a 5k Jishnu for example (i don't have the WS yet but it seems that this is somehow an average number inside Abyssea?), this would add 100 dmg. Doesn't sound too exciting to me actually, but then again, idk about the other choises. I stopped FFXI almost 2 years ago (Pre-Abyssea) and just came back recently and back then i went with the (STR/WSacc and the Racc/Ratt) auguments. I mean +25 acc to Sidewinder was pretty hot imo. But these days things seem very different...

Well imo, i think the ws acc on it is a better choice. Mainly because jinshu's is a 3 hit ws. But i did pair my up with the 2% ws dmg and +15 ws acc and made it a pure ws piece. It's actually well rounded for a few jobs, not just rng. I use it with mnk nin thf and blu (all jobs having multi-hit ws)
 Ragnarok.Matix
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2011-08-12 16:18:11  
tell me another gear that adds a flat 20 dmg onto your 1k ws, you wont really find anything that strong
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2011-08-12 16:59:31  
Greever said:
Carbuncle.Samir said:

Well imo, i think the ws acc on it is a better choice. Mainly because jinshu's is a 3 hit ws. But i did pair my up with the 2% ws dmg and +15 ws acc and made it a pure ws piece. It's actually well rounded for a few jobs, not just rng. I use it with mnk nin thf and blu (all jobs having multi-hit ws)

I can't imagine RNG having a problem with accuracy, like, anywhere. If you really need it on jishnu's you could put it in less important slots, for about the same potency (Ring slot you lose at most 7 DEX if you trade in a +14 RACC ring).