users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » returning player needs linkshells
returning player needs linkshells
 Lakshmi.Razza
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: orcslayer
By Lakshmi.Razza 2011-07-31 12:27:35  
hiya all i returning to game in next day or 2 once i complete all the updates and transfers i hoping to join a eu friendly ls for dynamis and aby and such please let me know if any eu friendly linkshells still run lol :)
want to make blm my main so will be leveling that up from 40 once i get back online other jobs i have are bst 88 and thf 88
 Lakshmi.Razza
user: orcslayer
By Lakshmi.Razza 2011-08-01 16:36:57  
come on guys and girls surely there is 1 linkshell left in lakshmi that has eu friendly runs i am avaible most days till bout 12-1am gmt which i think is about 7-8 est please some1 reply this game is depressing when u dont have a ls lol
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-08-01 16:39:20  
Depressing? Can be. You have BST? Cap it to 90, get Atma of the Ducal Guard (can do in an evening) and go to town soloing your +2 items until you find a shell :D

Doing that you'll be more useful for a shell.
Unfortunately at this stage in the game, if an LS is recruiting they will only be looking for people who are, for the most part, already geared.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Krebons
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Krebons
By Phoenix.Krebons 2011-08-01 18:40:14  
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Depressing? Can be. You have BST? Cap it to 90, get Atma of the Ducal Guard (can do in an evening) and go to town soloing your +2 items until you find a shell :D

Doing that you'll be more useful for a shell.
Unfortunately at this stage in the game, if an LS is recruiting they will only be looking for people who are, for the most part, already geared.

Not to burst bubbles or anything, but that is very costly since they fixed DG... Gonna burn through a lot of pets and food going that route.
 Lakshmi.Schultz
user: Schultz
By Lakshmi.Schultz 2011-08-02 23:04:02  
I think EU's as dead as English speaking JP Prime players.

From memory there's a few EU players in http://avalon.guildwork.com/

You just have to take what you can get, and with the current format that is FFXI, you'll be able to do a fair amount of Abyssea stuff in pickups, just have to ignore the random suckage.