Climactic Flourish And Pyrrhic Kleos?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Climactic Flourish and Pyrrhic Kleos?
Climactic Flourish and Pyrrhic Kleos?
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-07-31 10:04:01  
has anyone here tried this combination since the update? im just curious?
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-07-31 16:38:37  
i've tried it a bit, seems a little underwhelming when compared to dancing edge :/ but it still performs nice for PK + evis for darkness
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-08-01 05:04:15  
yah ur right, pk was a dissapointment. i was surprized, Shark Bite did quite well outside of abyssea with CF, too bad DNC cant self-close light lolz was using it on campaign bosses and it was doing about 300-500 more than CF + Evis.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-08-01 07:40:39  
CF+Evisc is kind of a waste of FMs. You're best off just doing self-Dark with PK if you don't have Rudra's.
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-08-01 12:57:10  
Lakshmi.Byrth said:
CF+Evisc is kind of a waste of FMs. You're best off just doing self-Dark with PK if you don't have Rudra's.

I'm trying to do a self-dark but im having problems with my macros. sometimes it works and sometimes it ends up swinging 1 attack round b4 evis goes off....
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2011-08-01 13:00:12  
Once you work out your timing it will probably work.

If you're using Spellcast, spamming macros isn't a good idea. Even if the ability fails to activate, Spellcast is going to keep swapping gear as if it did. if you get unlucky, you can end up with AF3+2 hands off when they should have been on if you double-tap Reverse Flourish and it goes off the second one. Maybe that's why it doesn't work for you reliably?

I just used to do PK -> Attack round -> Reverse -> Evisc -> Darkness
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-08-01 13:07:53  
well it works... its just sometimes i get that message "Unable to Use Job Ability" and im LIKE STUPID windower! lol