New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » EpicFail Voidwatch Recruitment
EpicFail Voidwatch Recruitment
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2011-07-31 09:28:02  
EpicFail is looking for members to attend Voidwatch runs on Saturday Night @8:30pm EST. I may add another night in the future if there is enough interest.

Expectation for those interested in this event - We need people who will show up for this event willing to play any of the jobs they have. Attendance is key here, if you miss runs you are hurting your own progress in the event.

Jobs Needed For Voidwatch are listed below. The description next each job provides a basic expectation for the job's role in Voidwatch.

RDM - Enfeebling magics make a huge difference on the management of Voidwatch mobs. RDM can also help BLMs with covering the various weakness triggers as well as bringing their unique merit spells to the table as possible triggers. (Having all the merit spells is not going to be a requirement. Just keep in mind they can proc weaknesses on the NMs if you have them.)

BRD - We need people on this job with access to Sentinel's Scherzo and a decent skill set to make this spell shine.

WHM - We mainly want more decent WHM's so people don't get stuck on the job. You can expect to be in the tank party a majority of the time if you are on this job.

SMN - Looking for well geared SMN with proper skill sets for buffs like Earthen Armor and Tidal Roar. SMN is also one of the main decent sources of damage for this event so BP delay sets and BP dmg/acc sets will be extremely useful.

RNG - Wildfire is great if you can bring it to the table. If you have Gandiva, be forewarned that Jishnu's Radiance is suicide in this event lol. Bounty Shot is also pretty useful.

COR - Wildfire access is amazing for this event, but hardly a requirement.

BLM - Must have all offensive spells (Sleeps are the only notable exception, I think) for triggering weaknesses' and you must be able to function in a Stun order.

We are mainly looking for players who have at least one of these jobs so that we can rotate people who play certain jobs. Talk to me in game or PM me if you have any questions about Voidwatch and are serious about joining the event. Interested players can also apply http://epicfail.guildwork.com