Double Fishing Skillups?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Double Fishing Skillups?
Double Fishing Skillups?
 Seraph.Gilhaven
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-07-27 20:56:15  
I've been fishing for a while now and this is the first time i've seen a double skill up from fishing. I didnt know it was even possible.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/fishingskillups.jpg/

sorry it won't add the pic for some reason. You'll have to do it old school.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-07-27 20:57:29  

And, yeah, it's been possible pretty much since FFXI came out I think.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-07-27 21:00:14  
neat...learn sumthin new everyday. And thanks for the pic help.
By Nevill 2011-07-27 21:00:18  
I have only had it happen while using the skillup ring.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-07-27 21:02:59  
ya I had a ring charge goin at the time. skill ups are so few and far between as it is I was pretty shocked. I didnt know the skill ups could proc separately.

Edit: as a side note...how does one take a screenshot with a PC? I tried Print screen like on the ps2 version but that didnt do anything.
By Ska681 2011-07-27 21:13:49  
you can get three skill ups at once if you have two rings going at the same time!
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-07-27 21:36:11  
Yea, its only possible while using the ring.

I did all my skillups on the PS2 before any of the cool stuff was released ; ;
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-07-27 21:38:26  
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
ya I had a ring charge goin at the time. skill ups are so few and far between as it is I was pretty shocked. I didnt know the skill ups could proc separately.

Edit: as a side note...how does one take a screenshot with a PC? I tried Print screen like on the ps2 version but that didnt do anything.
If you dont use windower, you can probably make the game in windowed mode with the POL windower, then click outside of the game (like on the desktop or something) then hit print screen. If you want to take a screenshot with the game engine you have to hide the UI then hit print screen within the game.

I'd recommend windower, and you can just deactivate all the plugins so you just have the console. This is just like what POL gives you but with a built-in screenshot feature. That really is the only thing different if you do all of that.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-07-27 21:47:00  
Siren.Kalilla said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:

If you dont use windower, you can probably make the game in windowed mode with the POL windower, then click outside of the game (like on the desktop or something) then hit print screen. If you want to take a screenshot with the game engine you have to hide the UI then hit print screen within the game.

I'd recommend windower, and you can just deactivate all the plugins so you just have the console. This is just like what POL gives you but with a built-in screenshot feature. That really is the only thing different if you do all of that.

God bless you child. :D
 Asura.Shylaa
サーバ: Asura
user: Shylaa
By Asura.Shylaa 2011-07-27 21:55:14  
Ctownwoody's Fishing Guide

I used this guide for my third time 'round skilling up fishing. Prob got 1-96 in about a month. This was after the big fishing update and it seemed like I got skillups much faster than before.