Windurst {S} -Plucking Wings-

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Windurst {S} -Plucking Wings-
Windurst {S} -Plucking Wings-
By Heck 2011-06-25 21:41:10  
Hey Asura, The title the best way to explain this. Me (Reyo) and Fiv have been pushing campaign on Asura for Windurst since Wednesday, with some occasional help from our LS and friends. If you look now we pretty much have this on lock but me and Fiv can try to hold it as long as we can, remember we're just 2 people and I want to sleep in all honesty.

Once all zones are under control, me and Fiv will work on capturing Castle Oz the following week on Friday, July 8th to Sunday morning JP midnight. Keep in mind that we must still have all zones under control in order to participate in the BCNM Plucking Wings. The good thing is if we control Castle O, and loose another zone, the Yagudos cannot take their castle back until we control all zones again.

For all you late sleepers and early players, campaign for windy and help us help you to get this BC rolling. For you guys who don't know what drops from this BC, the main item that drop is Roundel Earring currently around 10 mil on Asura. Other stuff drop as well check out the link: Your text to link here...

TY guys see you in game.
 Asura.Tezmania
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tezmania
By Asura.Tezmania 2011-06-26 06:11:03  
I believe you do not need all areas under control and only the castle has to be under control to access the BCNM.

Has happened many times years ago we could access it without all zones under control for Orc BCNM.

This is what I have seen whenever I did these before, but maybe others can clarify this too?
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-06-26 06:46:47  
Again, for like the billionth time, ask anyone on Bahamut and they will tell you that you need all zones active. We had Oztroja under Windurst control for 3 weeks and the only time that traffic became sudden in Windurst was until the very last week when all zones were claimed. The previous weeks when we didn't have control of all zones, the Op was unavailable and traffic in Windy S was inexistent.
[+]
 Asura.Tezmania
user: tezmania
By Asura.Tezmania 2011-06-26 06:58:30  
Sorry but i just know we did not not have all Sandy areas and we still had acess to it. So maybe its a certain number of areas you need claimed + stronghold area too.

There was even screenshots posted with it somewhere. Cos This belief was always thought long time ago too.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-06-26 07:23:32  
Asura.Tezmania said:
Sorry but i just know we did not not have all Sandy areas and we still had acess to it. So maybe its a certain number of areas you need claimed + stronghold area too.

There was even screenshots posted with it somewhere. Cos This belief was always thought long time ago too.
As awesome as your speculation is, I'm going to have to say it's wrong. Stories from 2 years back are always nice and all, but this was from at least 3 weeks ago.
[+]
 Bahamut.Razorback
user: Razorback
By Bahamut.Razorback 2011-06-26 07:34:53  
Its true. Bahamut had the castle but lost other zones and the BC was not accessible. When we took all areas including the castle the BC was opened.
 Carbuncle.Shokox
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-06-26 07:38:24  
Carbuncle just very recently (over a week ago) had the BC open. All zones were claimed by Windurst.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-06-26 08:06:24  
Tuesday night is my next medal night. I'll try to stop over in some Windy areas as well for you guys~