What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 170 171 172
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-29 16:25:14  
Siren.Kogasho said:
Would yal guys rather girls with Large Breast or a Large butt?
But you can't have both just one or the other

jesus

how do you breathe

is the mental strain intense
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-29 16:27:36  
I open doors for anyone so it's not really a specific courtesy or masculine bravado.
Open the door for an old lady?
sure.
Open the door for a tattoo'd up biker?
sure.
Open the door for a gangster?
sure.
If the situation presents itself I would, it was kind of trained into me so to speak lol.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 16:28:02  
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
I'd have to guess it's the constant little things that would make older couples go "ugh" and roll their eyes to. Opening doors for her, pulling back the chair when getting to the table. Rather rushed but I got a party to lead. ><;

Nothing wrong with a little chivalry, but there are some crazy *** who might go off on you.

"I CAN DO IT MYSELF"

"ARE IMPLYING IM TOO WEAK TO OPEN A DOOR?!"

<additional crazy *** ***>

What? That's annoying. I don't know if it's because where I was raised, but it's expected and appreciated here.

In college I dated a guy from California who let the door slam in my face while walking out of a restaurant. I was appalled! WFT moment right there.

I know I shouldn't expect it. It's a courtesy, but it is one that is pure habit on the man's here.

That's admittedly a very rare and likely exaggerated case.

What is probably a more reasonable "fear" is that being overly-courteous would be seen as some type of "Advance" on them. The same deal with compliments. I guess I'm apparently unintentionally flirty all the time, even if I have no intention of getting into someone's pants.
 Siren.Kogasho
サーバ: Siren
user: kogasho
By Siren.Kogasho 2011-06-29 16:31:32  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

jesus

how do you breathe

Its just a simple question for the guys/gals >.>'
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 16:33:14  
Siren.Kogasho said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Siren.Kogasho said:
Would yal guys rather girls with Large Breast or a Large butt? But you can't have both just one or the other
jesus how do you breathe is the mental strain intense

Would have to see the person... some people just dont look good with big boobs/***
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-29 16:34:16  
Siren.Kogasho said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

jesus

how do you breathe

Sorry i'm

don't What know came Me over
By zahrah 2011-06-29 16:35:09  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I open doors for anyone so it's not really a specific courtesy or masculine bravado.
Open the door for an old lady?
sure.
Open the door for a tattoo'd up biker?
sure.
Open the door for a gangster?
sure.
If the situation presents itself I would, it was kind of trained into me so to speak lol.

This is usually the policy that I use too. What is funny is when I try to open the door for an elderly man, but they insist on opening the door for me.

Confusion. LOL!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-29 16:35:13  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
I'd have to guess it's the constant little things that would make older couples go "ugh" and roll their eyes to. Opening doors for her, pulling back the chair when getting to the table. Rather rushed but I got a party to lead. ><;
Nothing wrong with a little chivalry, but there are some crazy *** who might go off on you. "I CAN DO IT MYSELF" "ARE IMPLYING IM TOO WEAK TO OPEN A DOOR?!" <additional crazy *** ***>
What? That's annoying. I don't know if it's because where I was raised, but it's expected and appreciated here. In college I dated a guy from California who let the door slam in my face while walking out of a restaurant. I was appalled! WFT moment right there. I know I shouldn't expect it. It's a courtesy, but it is one that is pure habit on the man's here.
That's admittedly a very rare and likely exaggerated case. What is probably a more reasonable "fear" is that being overly-courteous would be seen as some type of "Advance" on them. The same deal with compliments. I guess I'm apparently unintentionally flirty all the time, even if I have no intention of getting into someone's pants.
It certainly was not a rare occurence when I went to college. I swear, open the door for the girls, and the vast majority of them scowled at me. One even started to crack jokes in my face about how she literally thought it was pathetic. I got more thank yous from heterosexual men! This one girl went ***-mode enough to find out my email, and she emailed me this long tirade on how I am uber sexist.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 16:35:29  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Siren.Kogasho said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Siren.Kogasho said:
Would yal guys rather girls with Large Breast or a Large butt? But you can't have both just one or the other
jesus how do you breathe is the mental strain intense
Sorry i'm don't What know came Me over

Is it bad that when i read that my mind rearanged it and I didn't realize it was out of order untill afterwords?
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-29 16:36:12  
normal it's
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 16:36:18  
I never found monster-*** all that appealing honestly, and *** is too dependant on the person to make a "guess" as to what I'd rather see. I've seen tiny girls with *** that protrude out (Obviously RL shopped) well beyond all physical reason.

I guess the only thing I could say is, I don't want a girl that's defined by one feature, if that makes any sense.
[+]
 Siren.Kogasho
サーバ: Siren
user: kogasho
By Siren.Kogasho 2011-06-29 16:38:53  
Everybody has there different taste in women i guess ^.^
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 16:39:47  
Siren.Kogasho said:

That's the very foundation of this thread, though I feel female opinion isn't being represented very well here.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-29 16:39:49  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
I never found monster-*** all that appealing honestly, and *** is too dependant on the person to make a "guess" as to what I'd rather see. I've seen tiny girls with *** that protrude out (Obviously RL shopped) well beyond all physical reason. I guess the only thing I could say is, I don't want a girl that's defined by one feature, if that makes any sense.
Why are so many of your posts made of solid gold?
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 16:42:13  
Asura.Vyre said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
I never found monster-*** all that appealing honestly, and *** is too dependant on the person to make a "guess" as to what I'd rather see. I've seen tiny girls with *** that protrude out (Obviously RL shopped) well beyond all physical reason. I guess the only thing I could say is, I don't want a girl that's defined by one feature, if that makes any sense.

Because I'm King Midas rerisen!

Honestly, it's probably just shotgun technique. Spew enough *** that something good eventually comes out?
[+]
By zahrah 2011-06-29 16:46:31  
Asura.Vyre said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Nothing wrong with a little chivalry, but there are some crazy *** who might go off on you. "I CAN DO IT MYSELF" "ARE IMPLYING IM TOO WEAK TO OPEN A DOOR?!" <additional crazy *** ***>
What? That's annoying. I don't know if it's because where I was raised, but it's expected and appreciated here. In college I dated a guy from California who let the door slam in my face while walking out of a restaurant. I was appalled! WFT moment right there. I know I shouldn't expect it. It's a courtesy, but it is one that is pure habit on the man's here.
That's admittedly a very rare and likely exaggerated case. What is probably a more reasonable "fear" is that being overly-courteous would be seen as some type of "Advance" on them. The same deal with compliments. I guess I'm apparently unintentionally flirty all the time, even if I have no intention of getting into someone's pants.
It certainly was not a rare occurence when I went to college. I swear, open the door for the girls, and the vast majority of them scowled at me. One even started to crack jokes in my face about how she literally thought it was pathetic. I got more thank yous from heterosexual men! This one girl went ***-mode enough to find out my email, and she emailed me this long tirade on how I am uber sexist.

Ahhh...Femme-Nazis. *** things up for the rest of us one penis at a time.

/sigh
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-29 16:46:40  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Because I'm King Midas rerisen! Honestly, it's probably just shotgun technique. Spew enough *** that something good eventually comes out?
I eat that ***up then. :O
By zahrah 2011-06-29 16:50:06  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

That's the very foundation of this thread, though I feel female opinion isn't being represented very well here.

I don't think I have to remind you that we're out-numbered on this site. Nini, Seha, Angel and I have been in and out. There were a few other gals that had their input.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-29 16:53:06  
zahrah said:
Ahhh...Femme-Nazis. *** things up for the rest of us one penis at a time. /sigh
It's ok. I can differentiate still. My response to one of the girls was to never let her open a door for herself again. Eventually she couldn't stop laughing(in the good way). Good times.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 16:56:03  
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

I don't think I have to remind you that we're out-numbered on this site. Nini, Seha, Angel and I have been in and out. There were a few other gals that had their input.

No, you don't. But the most vocal so far has been Seha... and I'm going to say that's probably an outlier of the female population (I mean that in the best way possible!)
By zahrah 2011-06-29 17:00:43  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

No, you don't. But the most vocal so far has been Seha... and I'm going to say that's probably an outlier of the female population (I mean that in the best way possible!)

I love Seha now. She and Nini will take things ten steps farther then me and Angel. Got to appreciate that! :)
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 17:01:33  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

I have talked a lot, but haven't said much about my ideal partner! *evades*
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-06-29 17:04:42  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

Your mirror or your clone!
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 17:05:52  
Asura.Selennia said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Siren.Kogasho said:

Your mirror or your clone!
XD! True!!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-06-29 17:06:45  
I said my piece on page 1 LOL (now that this is almost 100 pages.) That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-29 17:10:27  
:3 I've said plenty! Thread got fairly derailed though last I checked and was busy yesterday. D: -reads back some more-
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 17:25:35  
a [girl] friend of mine taught me a lot of things when I was in the teens regarding Chauvinism and being kind to girls and stuff. I still remember some stuff tho, sadly not all of it. then I have met a couple girls that dont like it, and one that actually found it creepy... sooo What the eff.

:|
By zahrah 2011-06-29 17:57:13  
A lot of my friends just think it's just common courtesy, but I'm in Texas. Different culture as many would like to point out. At least that people can't knock us for being kind and courteous.

/shrug
By volkom 2011-06-29 18:01:31  
hey zahrah don't you live in austin?
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 170 171 172