What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 170 171 172
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 12:34:33  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ya racism is terrible Hase... I really wish that way of thinking dies out already... On topic, cant date a racist. True story

Funny story, somewhat related to racism. One of the (currently) leading political forces in Italy is made out of people who despise the Southern Italy inhabitants to a point they'd want to get rid of them and set barriers to prevent them from traveling to the north. And we're all of the same color
how do ppl tell em appart? :/
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:35:52  
Did you really just ask that Zic? I don't even find that joke funny >_< *shrug* And being "evasive" is lying now? How? Not vounteering info is NOT the same as not telling the truth.... You're just not talking about certain topics. How is that even close to the same thing?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:36:21  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ya racism is terrible Hase... I really wish that way of thinking dies out already... On topic, cant date a racist. True story

Wouldn't that make you racist against racists?

[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:37:22  
Bismarck.Misao said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

Funny story, somewhat related to racism. One of the (currently) leading political forces in Italy is made out of people who despise the Southern Italy inhabitants to a point they'd want to get rid of them and set barriers to prevent them from traveling to the north. And we're all of the same color

Honestly, that form of racism is more valid than a skin-based Racism.

I really don't like this whole liberal, puppy-dog *** of "We all gotta love each other", because at the end of the day, I'm not going to hug a cannibal.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:38:25  
Bismarck.Misao said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

It's like North and South Korea. I have Korean friends that can easily tell them apart. If you live in those areas, you would know, but since we're on the outside, they can all look / talk / seem similar.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-29 12:39:03  
Northern Italians and sicilians were either on islands or in mountains when the hun's invaded. Southern italians have "darker skin and darker curly hair" from being.... "pillaged" by the african invaders.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:39:24  
Peop
Bismarck.Misao said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

The sun tan from the south is natural, people in the north go to tan shops and turn red~ish ;P
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:41:10  
I still think the term "Racism" is funny. There's actually no such thing, since there's only one race, the human race.

Being xenophobic, of which there are varying degrees, based on cultural practices is reasonable as long as it doesn't devolve into aggression, hatred and/or subjugation (Unfortunately, it always does), but the actual feeling of being uncomfortable in an "Alien" environment or around "alien" people, is entirely natural.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 12:42:36  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Did you really just ask that Zic? I don't even find that joke funny >_< *shrug* And being "evasive" is lying now? How? Not vounteering info is NOT the same as not telling the truth.... You're just not talking about certain topics. How is that even close to the same thing?
Lies of ommission... not compeltely the same but still a violation of trust... its like say you cheated on your gf or bf and didn't tell them and they never ask your still keeping something from them that they would want to or should know in the relationship. Or if you leave things out on a job application say a criminal record or other such things... there are things that are expected of you to disclose when you enter in to any kind of relationship and when you with hold it well you better hope the other party does not find out cause its so much worse then... yay for politicians!
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:43:43  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
I still think the term "Racism" is funny. There's actually no such thing, since there's only one race, the human race.

Being xenophobic, of which there are varying degrees, based on cultural practices is reasonable as long as it doesn't devolve into aggression, hatred and/or subjugation (Unfortunately, it always does), but the actual feeling of being uncomfortable in an "Alien" environment or around "alien" people, is entirely natural.

It all started when the human race adapted to the different environments, diets, lifestyle etc. etc. etc.

It's such an easy fact it shouldn't even be brought up or cause such forms of behavior
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:46:51  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

It all started when the human race adapted to the different environments, diets, lifestyle etc. etc. etc.

It's such an easy fact it shouldn't even be brought up or cause such forms of behavior

A better term would be "Breeds", as Race, on a biological level, would be different species. And still, that only covers the geographical differences, not the plethora of cultural differences.

This is real derail territory though,

Steering it back on topic; Kamasutra Helicopter!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:48:11  
Well please explain this "lies of ommission" because honestly. I dont consider it lying if I don't explain every single minute detail of every single bit of knowledge I have in my head when with a person. Because from what I'm gathering, not divulging every bit of info in my head could be considered a "lie of ommission" if I'm implying the definition correctly
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 12:48:22  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

A better term would be "Breeds", as Race, on a biological level, would be different species. And still, that only covers the geographical differences, not the plethora of cultural differences.

This is real derail territory though,

Steering it back on topic; Kamasutra Helicopter!

Holy snaps, you got one of those? O_o
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 12:49:37  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Being honest on a first date/conversation isn't hard.... Why lie and potentially screw it up down the road when you're caught? Thats only a colossal waste of time.
People lie all the time in the beginning... I was told once that its because people are insecure and want to show off their best side so they lie or fudge the truth a little to look better which is beleived to get them further down the line when it turns real... harder and harder to lie about things like that though as you get closer to someone... anyways...
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:50:22  
didnt see your ninja edit lol i'll read that now Flav
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 12:52:28  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Lies of ommission... not compeltely the same but still a violation of trust... its like say you cheated on your gf or bf and didn't tell them and they never ask your still keeping something from them that they would want to or should know in the relationship. Or if you leave things out on a job application say a criminal record or other such things... there are things that are expected of you to disclose when you enter in to any kind of relationship and when you with hold it well you better hope the other party does not find out cause its so much worse then... yay for politicians!
that might be true, but on a 1st date, you dont know the other person well, and I doubt you trust that person with personal sensitive stuff that might push them away or trivial matters.
people would also [guilty] embellish the truth to make oneself look better, or reword things to make them more appealing.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-29 12:54:33  
There are certain topics that I don't think should be discussed on a first date. I have no problem telling someone that I'm not comfortable disclosing information when I barely know them.

So no, not everyone lies.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 12:55:17  
@Zic: I can see your point, but still I think it's only natural to leave more "touchy" topics for a later moment, when trust is built. You can't just discolse everything about you with the first passerby.

@Ash: maybe once, I'm blonde with blue eyes and snowhite skin and I'm from the south!
Dialects are very strong though in Italy, so people is easily distinguishble(I'm sure I typed it wrong)just by the way they talk. Anyway it's an idiotic point that of the mentioned political faction. Without the south, the north would be screwed(and viceversa).
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 12:56:30  
I'm with Misao. "Lies of Omission" certainly doesn't count for someone you just met.

Job applications ask for criminal records anyway for the most part, so that's straight up lying if you say no.

Also, it's creepy as *** telling someone your entire life story on a first date.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 12:57:10  
And people do lie all the time, but not everybody does on the first date/encounter as Hase pointed out above Flav... And the lies of ommission thing... TOTALLY not the same. Yes not volunteering info isn't giving the whole picture, but its by no means "lieing". Who's to say what information "should" be volunteered, on a first date anyways? Some commitee I don't know about? lol Obviously I'm being sarcastic, but point remains. Things your partner "should" or "need to" know off the bat, is relative. I'm usually upfront and honest, so it isn't really a big issue with me, but I'm just finding it hard to call somebody a "liar" if they just don't talk about certain subjects... Thats like if you're a hardcore fetish expert, and it just plain doesn't come up in the conversation on a first date at the end of the date (or anytime during the date mind you) I wouldn't expect my date to just blurt out "OH BTW I LOVE FREAKY THINGS IN BED!" ... Totally not the same in my book, but at this point, its just agree to disagree.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 12:57:45  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Well please explain this "lies of ommission" because honestly. I dont consider it lying if I don't explain every single minute detail of every single bit of knowledge I have in my head when with a person. Because from what I'm gathering, not divulging every bit of info in my head could be considered a "lie of ommission" if I'm implying the definition correctly
I guess I failed to explain it earlier when I tried to... It is all about intent. If you intend to decieve someone by "leaving something out" or "evading the question" it is a lie of ommission. its like you want to sleep with someone right and you have the HIV and you don't tell them because well if you do they are less likely to sleep with you. They didn't ask you if you have HIV but it is something you would be expected to tell someone your are about to sleep with. At least that's how I understand it if I could explain it well enough.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 12:59:04  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I guess I failed to explain it earlier when I tried to... It is all about intent. If you intend to decieve someone by "leaving something out" or "evading the question" it is a lie of ommission. its like you want to sleep with someone right and you have the HIV and you don't tell them because well if you do they are less likely to sleep with you. They didn't ask you if you have HIV but it is something you would be expected to tell someone your are about to sleep with. At least that's how I understand it if I could explain it well enough.

Hugs n' Kisses 2 u.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 13:00:38  
Bismarck.Misao said:
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
that might be true, but on a 1st date, you dont know the other person well, and I doubt you trust that person with personal sensitive stuff that might push them away or trivial matters. people would also [guilty] embellish the truth to make oneself look better, or reword things to make them more appealing.
True and the things you are probably referring to are what we might refer to as little white lies or fudging the truth but in all honestly harmless. Though there are certain things I believe that should be disclosed. Either way you set out to deceive someone into thinking what you envision as looking better or seeming more appealing. the intent to deceive is still there though in most cases its harmless.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2011-06-29 13:01:38  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
And people do lie all the time, but not everybody does on the first date/encounter as Hase pointed out above Flav... And the lies of ommission thing... TOTALLY not the same. Yes not volunteering info isn't giving the whole picture, but its by no means "lieing". Who's to say what information "should" be volunteered, on a first date anyways? Some commitee I don't know about? lol Obviously I'm being sarcastic, but point remains. Things your partner "should" or "need to" know off the bat, is relative. I'm usually upfront and honest, so it isn't really a big issue with me, but I'm just finding it hard to call somebody a "liar" if they just don't talk about certain subjects... Thats like if you're a hardcore fetish expert, and it just plain doesn't come up in the conversation on a first date at the end of the date (or anytime during the date mind you) I wouldn't expect my date to just blurt out "OH BTW I LOVE FREAKY THINGS IN BED!" ... Totally not the same in my book, but at this point, its just agree to disagree.

I'd expect it, how else are we going to explore it tonight in bed?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 13:01:46  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I'm with Misao. "Lies of Omission" certainly doesn't count for someone you just met.

Job applications ask for criminal records anyway for the most part, so that's straight up lying if you say no.

Also, it's creepy as *** telling someone your entire life story on a first date.

its also a way to kill he mystery and will make you look boring in the future =P
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-29 13:02:29  
Again, "if" you intend. Not everyone intends do deceive. I sure didn't. I was ready to answer any questions. If she never asked a specific one, I'm not lying about anything, and I'm not obligated to blurt out "oh and you never asked if I have AIDs. I do."
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-29 13:03:38  
No, I get it flav, and I appreciate you explaining it (and I basically implied the right definition anyways).. I just don't see that as "lying" because not talkinga bout a topic isn't telling a false statement about said topic.. *shrug* like I said before, agree to disagree is all ^^
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 13:04:52  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I'm blonde with blue eyes and snowhite skin and I'm from the south!

Lies! You have purple hair, everyone knows that!!!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-29 13:06:19  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I won't argue that people lie. It is a fairly common occurence and I would bet theres not a person alive who hasn't. It's hard to tell though what a partner should or shouldn't know on a first date. More I think about it the things I think of are more when you approach a 3rd or 5th or 7th date as things progress people should be able to know a bit more about you and such. If someone is pretending to be someone else I mean how long can they keep it up if say you move in together and such. Idk maybe I think too much lol...
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 13:06:26  
Considering one of a *** favorite things to say is the wonderfully broad statement of "Tell me about yourself", I still have a hard time nobody lies intentionally when first meeting someone!

You can dress it up in all you want, the simple fact of the matter, is if she asks you to tell her about yourself, and you don't mention your penchant to fap to ***, you're a liar.
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 170 171 172