What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 170 171 172
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 09:53:50  
Fairy.Spence said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
volkom said:
i like girls that heal
wheres that from? looks cute

I'll never train/build a medic again. I don't want to get such a beautiful woman killed!

I would, and she can give me CPR any time ;)
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-29 10:20:49  
*** you guys, it's taken me all evening to back-read this thread >:O

Love is just a word that no-one seems to really be able to define, and if someone can, others don't agree on it. In essence, it's attraction, but I guess I personally would classify it as love when you can remain attracted to them, or be even more attracted to them the more you find out about them. Peoples brains aren't actually fully developed until like, age 20ish or something, so there's a certain element of truth behind a teenager not being able to know what love is. They may well have felt overwhelming attraction to someone before, but with their brain not being fully developed yet, there's no saying that that attraction would remain throughout their 20's and beyond.

I also think it's totally possible to love more than one person at a time, for the reason I said first, that it's just a strong attraction. It totally sucks balls, but it's possible. I've had a similar situation happen not that long ago, not love in any way, but while doing some on-line dating, met two girls at about the same time, and just loved everything I found out about both of them and literally couldn't choose between the two. I did end up making a choice, and it simply didn't go anywhere, but by then it was too late to change my mind and re-make that choice /sadpanda.

And I've forgotten w/e other topics were covered in the last 15 pages.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-29 10:32:19  
There are many different kinds of love. However, I'm presuming that we are talking about the romantic/erotic kind?

I think it is extremely possible to love more than one person. Just as you can find more than one person attractive at any one time, if you are very affectionate towards a second person tinged with a bit of sexual desire, even if dwarfed by the connection to the first person or if you would never cheat on them etc, you love two people.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 10:38:19  
@ the teenager love, during that age while purberty is still ravageing their body it makes it harder for them to have that deeper relationship because of the hormones... that being said I personally know 3 couples that got together first early high school and now some large number of years later via my facebook lurking skillz I know are still together, one couple having had their first child (100% planned) over a year ago now. So yes they can find the same love as adults but it is harder for them because mother natures a *** when it comes to puberty (I was so glad when that was over)
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-29 10:44:31  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
There are many different kinds of love. However, I'm presuming that we are talking about the romantic/erotic kind?

I think it is extremely possible to love more than one person. Just as you can find more than one person attractive at any one time, if you are very affectionate towards a second person tinged with a bit of sexual desire, even if dwarfed by the connection to the first person or if you would never cheat on them etc, you love two people.
Now that you mention it (kinda), there's a massive difference between love and loyalty. Also, if you're in a loving relationship with someone, why are you getting to know someone else on a deep enough level to know that you love them? I guess most people aren't, which is the biggest thing stopping them from loving more than one person, but which allows them to "find love again" if their first love leaves their life.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 10:52:12  
You guys are so serious!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-29 11:00:36  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
You guys are so serious!
I'm just trying to stick with the current topic >:o
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 11:01:41  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
You guys are so serious!

Now George and Elenor... now this is a couple that has endured, there was a brief period where George was taken away from her and boy was she pissed, poor Frank was never the same after we had them spend sometime together. He just kinda withered away and never went back to his old self... Heres a pic of the cute couple

Serious is my middle name :P
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-29 11:02:57  
Teenage love isn't love, like 99% of the time, IMO. Teenagers are flippin' HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 11:08:12  
would you fall in love with a robot?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 11:09:00  
Bismarck.Misao said:
Naw...I like flesh!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-29 11:10:55  
Bismarck.Misao said:
Too hard to say without meeting said robot, but I don't think I'd be able to get the "this isn't a real person" feeling out of my head to actually connect, no matter how good the AI was.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-29 11:11:49  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
Naw...I like flesh!
Who's to say it's not a super lifelike robot? I'm sure there will be robots in the future with flesh that looks and feels completely real.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 11:12:57  
how about a fleshy robot with an AI close or duplicated from another person?

Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-29 11:13:26  
no robots =O!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 11:13:28  
Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
Naw...I like flesh!
Who's to say it's not a super lifelike robot? I'm sure there will be robots in the future with flesh that looks and feels completely real.
Yeah but really I need someone to love me. Unrequited love even for a robot would suck!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-29 11:14:14  
Bismarck.Misao said:

Would mimic feelings, but wouldn't feel them. I want something real.

Edit: but I'm definitely buying one for sexual only purposes! And for housechores.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-29 11:16:45  
Bismarck.Misao said:

Blade Runner much?? lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 11:17:44  
Fairy.Spence said:
Teenage love isn't love, like 99% of the time, IMO. Teenagers are flippin' HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I'd say 80-90% of the time they are just in it for the sex, the other 10-20% they honestly want a relationship but lets face it, once you finish high school everything changes for most people so that looming can kill the relationship. That and like you said they can be dumb given their pentent for drama... I knew someone who broke up with her bf because she thought she saw him look at another girls *** >.>.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-29 11:18:03  
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 11:19:21  
Bismarck.Misao said:

Pimps would love 'em, *** (by profession) would hate 'em, customers would go beyond perv and do sick things with 'em.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 11:19:55  
Asura.Ina said:
I knew someone who broke up with her bf because she thought she saw him look at another girls *** >.>.

A good way to get away with that, is if you get busted, just say "yours is/are better."
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-29 11:21:24  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Pimps would love 'em, *** (by profession) would hate 'em, customers would go beyond perv and do sick things with 'em.

And to counter all that, we give them a 5 year life span.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-29 11:23:02  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Asura.Ina said:
I knew someone who broke up with her bf because she thought she saw him look at another girls *** >.>.
A good way to get away with that, is if you get busted, just say "yours is/are better."

That works for adults... teenage drama queens refuse to let another girl within a 5mile radius of there flying love pilar
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 11:23:09  
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

And to counter all that, we give them a 5 year life span.

A lot of customers can be satisfied within those 5 years ..
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-29 11:23:18  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Robot prostitution would most probably be legal, ***maybe even government taxed just because they can. I'm sure there'll come a time when robots are a damn good screw.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-29 11:24:59  
Asura.Ina said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Asura.Ina said:

That works for adults... teenage drama queens refuse to let another girl within a 5mile radius of there flying love pilar

Reminds me of my ex.. I sometimes still have an induced "fear of being caught" now, lol
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-29 11:25:04  
and then comes robot apocalypse ~
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-06-29 11:25:11  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Asura.Ina said:

"THEN WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT HERS AUGH RAAAAAAAGE"

There is no escape.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-29 11:25:48  
Bleh, battery ran out so fast tonight, I only just got caught up with this thread! Night all, lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 89 90 91 ... 170 171 172