What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 86 87 88 ... 170 171 172
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-06-28 16:27:42  
And sometimes we can't simply make it easy like "This one was first, this one was second." It's a lot more complicated than that.

Edit: When it's unrequited, that is >______________>;
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-28 16:28:07  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ashman is just jealous. :|

Ashman is very nice. I'll even admit to crossing the line a couple of times on here, and in retrospect, I do feel somewhat bad.

Thanks, you're sweet. I'm actually more of a jerk when I get comfortable. In the linkshell I was with in Anye...... those poor kids sure got an education from me.

Also, don't tone anything down lol. I was making a lighthearted joke toward the resident ball-buster. It really wasn't meant in seriousness. I just felt there was a massive hypocrisy going on and I lost my temper.

Sorry if any toes were stepped on. I tend to go off if someone hit's the wrong button.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:28:48  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
And sometimes we can't simply make it easy like "This one was first, this one was second." It's a lot more complicated than that.

Edit: When it's unrequited, that is >______________>;
I'm pretty sure Johnny wasn't talking about the looking in from the outside of the candyshop perspective.

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I love Mr. Depp, but I disagree. Sometimes a strong temporary passion can fool your senses.
If that's so you could easily say that you don't really love either of them.
I'm personally skeptical of the concept, but I'm one who kind of turns off(or try to) that part of myself so that can be part of the problem lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 16:31:30  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ashman is very nice. I'll even admit to crossing the line a couple of times on here, and in retrospect, I do feel somewhat bad.
Thanks, you're sweet. I'm actually more of a jerk when I get comfortable. In the linkshell I was with in Anye...... those poor kids sure got an education from me. Also, don't tone anything down lol. I was making a lighthearted joke toward the resident ball-buster. It really wasn't meant in seriousness. I just felt there was a massive hypocrisy going on and I lost my temper. Sorry if any toes were stepped on. I tend to go off if someone hit's the wrong button.
It's cool, I decided not to hold any hard feelings because Bruce Campbell is your avatar.

:P
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:31:37  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
They are complicated and muddle by human emotion, when in fact in reality they are simple and plain as day.
That's the duality of it.
Relationships aren't really all that complicated at all, it just depends how you look at it and where you are in the relationship.
Looking in from the outside makes it a lot easier, but with some people it's complicated because it contains complicated people, yes?
problems are still the same the complications are the individuals more than anything.
this is where we disagree Vin. Yes people can make a complicated situation even more complicated but all I get from this post is inexperience man. No it is not simple at all and love is not simple. Sounds like a movie more than real life which ironically you quoted a movie star > <
You imply way too much.
I personally think love is *** if I really wanna be honest with it.
:D
but if my mind can change so-be-it.
all you get from this post is that you have obviously have experienced soemthing to allow you to emotionally validate cheating.
things can be complicated and simple.
all that matters is perspective.
you have a perspective that gives you the idea that how i think is inexperienced, while my perspective gives me the thought that you have only had a few experiences and those dictate how you feel about things just as they do with me.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 16:31:56  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I'm personally skeptical of the concept, but I'm one who kind of turns off that part of myself so that can be part of the problem lol.
Can't love two persons with the same intensity, but sure can have very strong feelings for both. And feelings aren't made of maths, they're hard to distinguish.

Also, I haven't been hypocritical at all. I think I've been very sincere throughout the thread, jokes aside.

Post deleted by User.
By zahrah 2011-06-28 16:32:13  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

Thanks, you're sweet. I'm actually more of a jerk when I get comfortable. In the linkshell I was with in Anye...... those poor kids sure got an education from me.

Also, don't tone anything down lol. I was making a lighthearted joke toward the resident ball-buster. It really wasn't meant in seriousness. I just felt there was a massive hypocrisy going on and I lost my temper.

Sorry if any toes were stepped on. I tend to go off if someone hit's the wrong button.

NP. I knew it wasn't directed at me, but I know Angel and I get to joking and we can't be stopped.
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-06-28 16:33:09  
Sorry, I don't like guy/girls.

Just guys though; surfers will get me to drop my pants in an instant.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-06-28 16:34:02  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

why apologize for it, it's completely true

if toes were stepped on, it hurt for a reason

it's doubtful that someone who isn't guilty of it is going to be offended by it
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:34:27  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I'm personally skeptical of the concept, but I'm one who kind of turns off that part of myself so that can be part of the problem lol.
Can't love two persons with the same intensity, but sure can have very strong feelings for both. And feelings aren't made of maths, they're hard to distinguish.

Also, I haven't been hypocritical at all. I think I've been very sincere throughout the thread, jokes aside.
when did I say you were being hypocritical :X i am confused.
By zahrah 2011-06-28 16:35:00  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Sorry, I don't like guy/girls.

Just guys though; surfers will get me to drop my pants in an instant.

/Zahrah and Seha glare at Khimaira
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 16:35:04  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

when did I say you were being hypocritical :X i am confused.
Ashman did, not you. Or I think it was directed at me, since the point started with me. Or to Niniann.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Saeki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mirae
By Fenrir.Saeki 2011-06-28 16:35:38  
The problem with this discussion is that one's definition of simple varies. What could be simple to one person, could be complicated for the next. People deal with situations in different ways and see them in different light to others. (Captain Obvious here, I know, but I felt it needed to be pointed out lol)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:36:58  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
You imply way too much.[/quote]
Love is pretty much the most complicated part of the human psyche in my eyes. The most dangerous and most fulfilling. I respect it for it's nature that's all and I get the idea you don't.[/quote]
now you're just making stuff up that "feels right"

communication skills get trumped by love whaaa?

my whole johnny depp quote, was just a quote that fit the exact situation you were describing that's why I quoted it earlier lol

Fenrir.Saeki said:
The problem with this discussion is that one's definition of simple varies. What could be simple to one person, could be complicated for the next. People deal with situations in different ways and see them in different light to others. (Captain Obvious here, I know, but I felt it needed to be pointed out lol)
I can agree with this.
That's why I said simple AND complicated.
Depends on a difference between perspectives!
not to mention the concept of time, and that things change with time and what can become simple can become complicated, what can be complicated can become simple and so on and so forth.

requoting something posted earlier that has everything to do with relationships in it's own right, pretty funny show methinks:

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Go nuts, it's what my nephew calls me.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:47:06  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I'm making things up? but you're right I have no degree on the subject to back up my opinions just like I doubted you did
No I mean you are just making up things like "love is the most complicated in X" when you don't really know that.
Saying "In my opinion" at the end doesn't make it any less made up.
you say the human psyche is complicated and then imply that you know what is the most complicated?
seems silly to me and an is ineffective at proving your point.
now if you say you feel that love is complicated.end.
I would be fine by that, that's your opinion.
But when you use fancy ping words such as human psyche and the MOST and whatnot that implies more than is really there man.

I need to get off here.
I apologize for being a debbie downer with this here, my mood turned meh somehow and I need to get an injection of comedy stat.
/disappears

edit:
you need a degree to understand the human psyche?
that seems laughable at best.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-28 16:48:04  
Love is man's greatest sickness?

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:52:08  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
I challenge you to find someone who has experienced Jesus to tell you it's not the most greatest thing to be a part of as beings.

I'm just that sure of it, thats all. But you're right it's a pretty big claim to make especially since I'm far from a professional

*fair enough didn't mean to take this thread into that type of direction. I'll move on from the conversation as well
here, i ftfy, just to give you some perspective.
ask someone to explain why it's so complicated?
complication exists when you don't know how something works.
I've experienced "love" before and probably more times than you'd think.
But that doesn't make it more "complicated", not understanding something doesn't make it complicated in general, it makes it complicated for the person experiencing the lack of understanding.

and of course each time you try to bring up *** about professionals.
if I was gonna argue from the professional aspect I'd have mentioned the whole love being a chemical thing bla bla bla.
But I didn't so quit trying to cater to some invisible professional person man.
You don't have to be a professional to understand complicated things.
But being a professional "can" help.
I personally want to be a professional.

edit:
once i get my teeth sunk into stuff like this I kind of an slow on the let-go.
But if you want to keep going sure.
We aren't really arguing about anything anymore with this anyway.

double-edit:
VINVV DESTORYER OF THREADZSLES>
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 17:19:00  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I actually don't know anymore what the point of you two is.
"Why is love complicated?" is that the question? My answer is just cause it's a very strong feeling and strong feelings can twist perceptions.

I'll quote Haruhi on this
Quote:
Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-28 17:20:19  
Glad someone posted. Thread wasn't on the homepage anymore. :(
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 17:28:05  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I actually don't know anymore what the point of you two is.
"Why is love complicated?" is that the question? My answer is just cause it's a very strong feeling and strong feelings can twist perceptions.

I'll quote Haruhi on this
Quote:
Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness.
I wasn't really saying "why is love complicated?"
the discrepancy was originally about relationships being complicated, at some point it changed from relationships to love, and then it went all down hill from there.
it was one of those things where "it's not what you say, but how you say it" and it came to the point that I was both told that I was inexperienced and that a professional/someone with a degree would know better speaking on psychological terms.
sure love is complicated, but my point wasn't really based on the complications of love, it was based on the complications of relationship(and that they can be both complicated and simple), we kind of got far off that point due to how the conversation was drawn.

but regardless, I'm better without it unless I can control how stupid I feel with it lol.
but that's not love specific.
but meh.
I'm a messed up person in that respect so lol.
I'd rather just have the 1 emotion I'm comfortable with.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 17:31:00  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
but regardless, I'm better without it unless I can stop being so stupid with it lol.
Love?
Love can sure be a bloody experience, but there's nothing else that can make you feel more alive.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 17:32:52  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
but regardless, I'm better without it unless I can stop being so stupid with it lol.
Love?
Love can sure be a bloody experience, but there's nothing else that can make you feel more alive.
That's why I float through my life as a ghost.
I am the antithesis of a hopeless romantic, i'm a hopeful cynic.
Well that and a big cup-full of eccentric, but I digress.
If I wanna be honest I'd say fear of rejection is what has made me who I am today.

exactly why I try not to talk about this stuff...because everyone stops talking :D

because at the end of the day, I only like the good side of me and want to kill the bad parts.
 Odin.Headstrong
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2011-06-28 17:33:21  
Love the cake is a lie. :|
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-06-28 17:34:55  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Love?

Are we talking about the menstrual cups again? Or the razors?

Oh! You meant something else.

Ok. :p
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 86 87 88 ... 170 171 172