What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 85 86 87 ... 170 171 172
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-28 16:02:51  
I'll be seeing her tonight. You'll have to tell me what to say through my phone!
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-28 16:03:20  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Do you dare alter my text Anne?

Do you dare alter mine, Francis?
Fun fact.
Anne 1507(one of two disputed birthdays)
Francis 1511
lmao

Spooky!
i know right!
You really are anne!
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 16:04:00  
Fairy.Spence said:
I'll be seeing her tonight. You'll have to tell me what to say through my phone!
Don't be that guy that uses his phone all the time throughout the date.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 16:04:30  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Fairy.Spence said:
We'll totally make a Romeo and Juliet moment out of this.
That's Cyrano de Bergerac!
By zahrah 2011-06-28 16:04:37  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
That's shallow.

I doubt it's as shallow as half of this thread. I highly doubt it's as shallow as using this thread to fill your girl-on-the-internet-syndrome requirements with dozens of guys you don't know at all. It was also said in a light-hearted manner as a quasi-joke (I understand context doesn't translate to text).

That being said, I take my word and being honest more serious than a random sexual encounter to "scratch a temporary itch". Relationships are built on trust, if you don't have trust for each other then I would say you have a mighty "shallow" relationship. That's just my opinion obviously, but then again this thread was a thread asking what people value in finding someone.

/feels ashamed

Maybe we should tone it down a bit.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-28 16:05:05  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Fairy.Spence said:

It's not a date, there are a bunch of us going. I wouldn't touch my phone on a date unless it was to call a cab or something.
By zahrah 2011-06-28 16:05:24  
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
zahrah said:
Do you dare alter my text Anne?

Do you dare alter mine, Francis?
Fun fact.
Anne 1507(one of two disputed birthdays)
Francis 1511
lmao

Spooky!
i know right!
You really are anne!

Hush, you!
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 16:05:33  
Ashman is just jealous. :|
By zahrah 2011-06-28 16:07:49  
Ramuh.Laffter said:

Ashman is very nice. I'll even admit to crossing the line a couple of times on here, and in retrospect, I do feel somewhat bad.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 16:09:01  
I don't feel bad, just embarassed because some of these people know what I look like. :P
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:09:28  
Fenrir.Saeki said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

But the act of being deceitful, intentionally or not, is what turns it into a deplorable act. Mostly because, if you resort to that, it means you were too weak to even try to fix it.

If I was dating someone who I knew had succumbed to infidelity, I can say there wouldn't be an immediate, mutual respect. It may build over time, but knowing something like that would color my initial disposition a certain way, and I just can't help that.
This.
In my opinion it just means that the person in question did not have the balls to communicate with their partner to say that they were unhappy. It's always easier to lie than confront someone with a harsh truth.
I know that personally, I would always prefer to be told the truth. Sure it would hurt, but if the reason was legitimate and it was brought up in a respectful manner, I would never get angry.
At least for me, either way you twist it, cheating shows weakness of character. Try to communicate and fix it first. Or break it. But don't go behind my back letting me believe it's all fine and good, that's just plain disrespectful.
exactly.

hiding my llama drama in a spoiler
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 16:10:59  
There's nothing bad about having an open discussion about sex. It just means being comfortable with it, which is a good thing. If someone gets a *** out of it, or takes some flirt-joke too seriously than it's their problem.
 Bismarck.Antonious
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-28 16:11:07  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

Ashman is very nice. I'll even admit to crossing the line a couple of times on here, and in retrospect, I do feel somewhat bad.

Anything with a hole and is breathing. Actually, breathing isn't a necessity, just warm to the touch. Ok, cold works too....just give me a hole and away I go.

What....too soon??
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 16:13:33  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
There's nothing bad about having an open discussion about sex. It just means being comfortable with it, which is a good thing. If someone gets a *** out of it, or takes some flirt-joke too seriously than it's their problem.
:3 I need more people to talk to about it, but I would like to not be forced into conversations about prostate stimulation. >__>

Yeah, that happened to me irl about a week ago.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:13:49  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
An open discussion about relationships is like founded on sex lol, can't have a decent relationship IMO without a little bump and grind.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-28 16:14:48  
Well back reading was interesting.
 Bismarck.Antonious
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-28 16:15:35  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
An open discussion about relationships is like founded on sex lol, can't have a decent relationship IMO without a little bump and grind.

Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-28 16:17:35  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Fairy.Spence said:

It's not a date, there are a bunch of us going. I wouldn't touch my phone on a date unless it was to call a cab or something.
good man, but it does sound fun. transformers?

Boston Pizza. It's a weekly thing with some friends and I

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:18:22  
Fairy.Spence said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Fairy.Spence said:

I think...I'm going to start calling you Spenny.

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
If I was dating someone who I knew had succumbed to infidelity, I can say there wouldn't be an immediate, mutual respect. It may build over time, but knowing something like that would color my initial disposition a certain way, and I just can't help that.
It sounds like you've never cheated on anyone and someday I hope you never fall in love with 2 women simultaneously. because it can and most likely will shatter those walls you've built morally

You do have some valid points Zicdeh I just think cheating is often much more complicated than people who've been cheated on claim (or outside parties)
I think it's much more simple as well.
When you refer to hypothetical situations it can go either way when you are making a generalization like that :P

I saw a quote by Johnny Depp ..lemme find it.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-28 16:19:16  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Fairy.Spence said:

I think...I'm going to start calling you Spenny.

Go nuts, it's what my nephew calls me.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-06-28 16:20:08  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:

I hope you never fall in love with 2 women simultaneously.

Those times have been the most confusing and worrisome times in my life.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-28 16:20:49  
I'ma call Spence S-Pence.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:21:21  
Fairy.Spence said:
Go nuts, it's what my nephew calls me.
 Fenrir.Saeki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mirae
By Fenrir.Saeki 2011-06-28 16:21:35  
@Vinvv, Just to say, it's no drama llama! Just getting our opinions out :P I don't mean any disrespect anyways lol.

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

exactly.
I don't really agree with that (I'm a girl btw so obviously I substitute "girl" with "guy" XD). The problem is that often, you don't know whether that person is prone to cheat or not.
They could appear very stable and loyal. There's a lot of really good liars out there, too. Usually you don't know til it happens to you. Personally, even if I did know that they cheated before, I would be extremely reluctant to even think of dating them.

Quote:
I've had girls do exactly that because I was a bit more shallow back in the day...but the weird thing is I've had a girl harass ME after she cheated for a few weeks after I told her she was a liar and I didn't want to have anything to do with it.
It wasn't like good harassment it was more like her trying to ***-talk me the whole time...it was weird.
Maybe it was some "getting back at you" mentality she had. I dunno, lol. Good thing you got rid of her by the sounds of it :P

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-28 16:25:02  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
It sounds like you've never cheated on anyone and someday I hope you never fall in love with 2 women simultaneously. because it can and most likely will shatter those walls you've built morally

You do have some valid points Zicdeh I just think cheating is often much more complicated than people who've been cheated on claim (or outside parties)
I think it's much more simple as well.
When you refer to hypothetical situations it can go either way when you are making a generalization like that :P
if someone asked you about cheating in general, would you say in most cases it's a simple situation or a complicated one?

Because I very rarely stumble upon the simple cases that seems to be considered the kind referred to here
They are complicated and muddle by human emotion, when in fact in reality they are simple and plain as day.
That's the duality of it.
Relationships aren't really all that complicated at all, it just depends how you look at it and where you are in the relationship.
Looking in from the outside makes it a lot easier, but with some people it's complicated because it contains complicated people, yes?
problems are still the same the complications are the individuals more than anything.
Here's the Johnny Depp quote referencing your whole fall in love with two people deal:
Quote:
If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.

Johnny Depp
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-28 16:26:16  
I love Mr. Depp, but I disagree. Sometimes a strong temporary passion can fool your senses.
First Page 2 3 ... 85 86 87 ... 170 171 172