What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 170 171 172
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-26 12:52:11  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Would any woman fake an orgasm and then sleep with that guy again? Isn't the whole point of faking it to gtfo faster?

Yeah if you started the relationship and liked them before knowing they were terrible in bed. Obviously the correct way to go about a relationship is *** first date later!
Correct way? There's another way?

Honestly if my main venue wasn't meeting guys online, I'd probably *** first date later. Nothing sucks more than having a bad sex life :|
NO SEX LIFE!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-26 12:53:02  
actually it hasn't derailed as bad as you think Laff lol.. Nin obviously HATES a guy with ED, as do other women lol.. and since I think Nini has mentioned being bi-sexual (see another thread..think its the "about us" thread), she obviously hates gals that fake orgasms.... (Did I stretch that far enough to explain it? lol)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 12:53:09  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Would any woman fake an orgasm and then sleep with that guy again? Isn't the whole point of faking it to gtfo faster?

Yeah if you started the relationship and liked them before knowing they were terrible in bed. Obviously the correct way to go about a relationship is *** first date later!
The Christian way, no sex before marriage!
The cockblock way, you mean.
I don't really believe there is any set "right way" though, my brain keeps me in a relationship, not my chang, though he does have some say, he could easily get what he wants without being in a relationship.
/ends awkward statement that personifies genitalia.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-26 12:53:11  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Honestly if my main venue wasn't meeting guys online, I'd probably *** first date later. Nothing sucks more than having a bad sex life :|
NO SEX LIFE!
I'd take death over that!
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 12:53:19  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

Sexual compatibility is overlooked too often in our rose-colored "Disney" ideal of romantic involvement, but *** someone I haven't even known? I'm a guy and I won't even do that, but I've never felt a compulsion to stake my claim in every flesh-cavern that walks the earth.
You have a way with words that I just can't get over. :3
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 12:54:29  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Oh snap, too late!
Jesus likes to watch and if you aren't saved and married he doesn't get the front row tickets.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 12:54:33  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
actually it hasn't derailed as bad as you think Laff lol.. Nin obviously HATES a guy with ED, as do other women lol.. and since I think Nini has mentioned being bi-sexual (see another thread..think its the "about us" thread), she obviously hates gals that fake orgasms.... (Did I stretch that far enough to explain it? lol)
Some women hate sex. :< They'd be like "Oh, you have ED, that's cool, you'll never hit this anyway."
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-26 12:54:43  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

Sexual compatibility is overlooked too often in our rose-colored "Disney" ideal of romantic involvement, but *** someone I haven't even known? I'm a guy and I won't even do that, but I've never felt a compulsion to stake my claim in every flesh-cavern that walks the earth.
You have a way with words that I just can't get over. :3

What can I say, *** love poets.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-06-26 12:55:20  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Some women hate sex. :< They'd be like "Oh, you have ED, that's cool, you'll never hit this anyway."

That is when you get chummy with their friends
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-26 12:55:50  
Zic I can't wait to return to the game to be on Odin now lol... some of you crack me the hell up
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 12:56:21  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Zic I can't wait to return to the game to be on Odin now lol... some of you crack me the hell up
I wanna move to Odin now too. :P
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-26 12:56:36  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Oh snap, too late!
Jesus likes to watch and if you aren't saved and married he doesn't get the front row tickets.
Vinvv I love you a little now :3

best thing said on this forum all day xD
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 12:58:40  
Besides popped/pooped, of course.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 12:58:44  
Odin.Blazza said:
Yeah that's not cool. Also sucks for you since it sounds like you dated first, *** later :p

Yeaaah, dated for like a year before meeting him idk.

Odin.Zicdeh said:

Agreed. I dunno, maybe just say you'll be *** when you know the person well enough and consider them to be dating material. If that works out could try to push a relationship. I dunno. There's no great way to go about that. @____@; But dumping someone because they suck at sex is kinda mean, even if it is justified.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 13:00:59  
A man must know if he is to fix it. :3
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 13:02:06  
Ramuh.Laffter said:

Yes, but you'd be surprised how many guys don't try to fix it. I've had more bad experiences besides just the guy with ED. :/ And I'm pretty um... open about stuff like that. I'll downright tell them they suck/etc and they'll just pretend I'm wrong and that they're the god of sex.
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-26 13:02:12  
Ladies there is a very simple way to look at online dating if thats what youre into

1 emp = stallion

0 or 2+ = dysfunctional erections

just the way the world works ok
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-26 13:02:31  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I wanna move to Odin now too. :P

Between myself and Liela, we paint this awesome picture of the Odin server that I'd have to liken to Clerks[1994]. Roguishly entertaining, but heart-felt. Unfortunately, the majority of Odin is Germans only concerned with their FFXIAH score, so I don't think you should take the representation here as indicative of the experience you'd get by moving here D:
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-26 13:02:44  
A guy with ED should atleast be able to make a woman *** even without his limp noodle...That guy must have REALLY sucked Nini /comfort
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-26 13:02:55  
There's no real need to dump someone cause he is not very good at sex, as long as he accepts learning.

But if he doesn't then he can go back to fapping.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 13:03:57  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
There's no real need to dump someone cause he is not very good at sex, as long as he accepts learning.

Not with ED, lolol
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-26 13:04:39  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Not with ED, lolol
That's not being bad, that's having a problem which is different. Call a doctor and do something.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-26 13:04:52  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

While it's always better to be able to please someone during sex, it's not necessary. I've made a girl *** thunderstorms with nothing but my mouth and a skillfully used finger. After that, she was shaking too hard to care if I blew in 1minute.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 13:05:14  
That's why there's no real rule for it more of just a rule of thumb. Cuz
guys/girla can be okay with a relationship based only on sex. And sometimes it doesn't work for both parties pretty much boils down to: it's a big world and it's not forever so try things out as long as it workaround...move on when it doesn't though saying and doing definitely are different things for some when it comes to this. Wow Android autocomplete is lame.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-26 13:05:28  
:3 I am happy I don't have that problem.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-26 13:05:37  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
Yes, but you'd be surprised how many guys don't try to fix it. I've had more bad experiences besides just the guy with ED. :/ And I'm pretty um... open about stuff like that. I'll downright tell them they suck/etc and they'll just pretend I'm wrong and that they're the god of sex.

In this case remind him that god gave him hands for many reasons... That or if you want to add weight to telling him how much he sucks keep an, ummm, personal pleasure device next to you bed whip it out after hes done, or pick it over him one day.
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-26 13:05:54  
if a girl cant beat me in checkers she sure as heck isnt getting to meet my mom
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 13:06:25  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Yeah that's not cool. Also sucks for you since it sounds like you dated first, *** later :p

Yeaaah, dated for like a year before meeting him idk.
Internet dating is very ***for this reason, although it's great for all the others. I'm a real advocate of internet dating (everyone I've ever slept with I met on dating sites <_<), because before you even say hi you know that you both have a lot of stuff in common (if not, why are you saying hi?).

Niniann said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Agreed. I dunno, maybe just say you'll be *** when you know the person well enough and consider them to be dating material. If that works out could try to push a relationship. I dunno. There's no great way to go about that. @____@; But dumping someone because they suck at sex is kinda mean, even if it is justified.
I'm pretty similar to Zic in that regard, I like sex as much as anyone, but have no need to *** everything in sight like a lot of guys seem to. I prefer to move pretty fast in the beginning, get to know as much about them as I can in a fairly short amount of time, move the relationship to the bedroom if things are going well, then slow it down a notch. Then again, I'm like the definition of single, so I'm probably doin' it wrong :p
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-26 13:08:21  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

While it's always better to be able to please someone during sex, it's not necessary. I've made a girl *** thunderstorms with nothing but my mouth and a skillfully used finger. After that, she was shaking too hard to care if I blew in 1minute.
Of course you can use other parts, in fact if you don't use all of your weapons you're doing it wrong :3
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 13:08:44  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

I like the way you think. Communication
=key
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 170 171 172