What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172
By Gimp 2011-08-12 05:23:21  
Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
volkom said:
my relationships don't last long. like a few weeks to a couple of months because I refuse to have sex >_>
try really religious girls?

tried to get a muslim girl from Algeria once... she shot me down fast...

*** why did she have to hide all those nice goods :(

muslim woman would take care of ya if you could stand abstinence and that sucks man

struggling with Islamic views vs modern society "standards"I can understand a lot of viewpoints here but even though I'm trying (very hard) to stay abstinent.

Islam isn't something that caters, it's very specific unfortunately but in return it opens your eyes, which a lot of things can do but it's a bit easier (lack of a better word, English tends to lack in the articulation department.)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-12 22:39:59  
i've missed you terribly.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-12 22:45:26  
A girl with table manners at least up to speed with my own.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-12 22:47:08  
which one is the pickle fork?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-12 22:48:56  
i actually do need a girl with some manners. i have to go to a lot of dinners and parties for my day job. i need a girl who can handle herself in a social situation. i don't care if you shotgun a beer at home... just be able to put on a dress and be a little classy for a few events.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-13 00:24:46  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i actually do need a girl with some manners. i have to go to a lot of dinners and parties for my day job. i need a girl who can handle herself in a social situation. i don't care if you shotgun a beer at home... just be able to put on a dress and be a little classy for a few events.

what? sounds like a full-time job to me :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-13 00:28:25  
I agree with Eike. >.>;
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-13 00:35:32  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

I think you should be more worried about finding a girl who's okay with dining with strange people on a frequent basis.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-08-13 00:45:14  

Girl i like.

kaya scodelario
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-13 01:06:02  
Is that a celeb, Angel? or a rl friend?
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-13 01:23:03  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

I think you should be more worried about finding a girl who's okay with dining with strange people on a frequent basis.

Or both?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-13 01:48:55  
Nvm, I wiki'd her lol.. British Actress, she's half brazilian.. She's cute
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-13 02:05:34  
Caitsith.Zahrah said:
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

Or both?

exactly!
By Gimp 2011-08-13 09:31:09  
reminds me a girl i knew in hs, and maybe i'm biased because of that she looks kinda scary

make that two women...
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-13 15:47:19  
Somebody get that woman a cheeseburger.
 Leviathan.Novax
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-09-01 12:07:53  
That's Effy on the British Skins show.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-13 01:07:46  
Alright so this thread hasn't been bumped in a while. Going to bump it with two articles that you need to read. If it doesn't pertain to you, you'll at least get a nice chuckle out of it. If it does pertain to you, you need to fix it.

Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS

The RED FLAG List - Warning signs that He (or She) is BAD NEWS...

A Girlfriend or Carry-on?

Stalker Hypocrite who reeks of twisted male ego

Men do this to themselves

How to shot sex|How to shot sex #2
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-13 03:19:26  
Why being a nice guy isn't so nice.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-13 03:23:08  
Really like them rants? :S
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-13 03:29:49  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Really like them rants? :S

Yes. I have to deal with like most of this ***all the time and it's driving me up the wall and I want to punch someone in the face. So if I can wake up some people so that others don't have to deal with the ***I do on a daily basis, I'll be happy. >___>;
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-13 03:33:00  
Thats a noble goal. >:
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-13 03:46:09  
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Thats a noble goal. >:

; ;

A lot of it was just plain funny. But most of it was, "Oh god this is all so familiar to me." >_>;
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-13 03:51:58  
It'd be nice if people could just read these rants and change. It might make them want to change. It might even move them in the right direction if they don't take it too hard. But actually change? That's a long shot. The best you can hope for is people being open to a better understanding.

Either way, the few I've read are quite amusing! It does seem like there is an increasing number of manbitches lately... :x

Edit! 65. Men who have juvenile hobbies such as comic book or action figure collections. This is a huge sign that they're not all the way grown up.

Oh, come on!
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-13 04:08:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
It'd be nice if people could just read these rants and change. It might make them want to change. It might even move them in the right direction if they don't take it too hard. But actually change? That's a long shot. The best you can hope for is people being open to a better understanding.

Yeah I agree. I'd at least like to see them trying to change and being conscious of what they're doing.

Quote:
Either way, the few I've read are quite amusing! It does seem like there is an increasing number of manbitches lately... :x

... so.... many...

Quote:
Edit! 65. Men who have juvenile hobbies such as comic book or action figure collections. This is a huge sign that they're not all the way grown up.

Oh, come on!

I know right! I copy pasted that to Nightfyre and I'm like, "Sorry, guess you gotta put on your running shoes."

Yeah, that one is total BS, but the rest of them are spot on, lol.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-09-13 11:42:20  
I can see where she's coming from with that one, but I think the amount of time and effort you put into the hobby is also a factor. Somebody who does either in moderation is fine imo, it's the people who obsessively seek out old/rare issues and try to complete endless sets of action figures that I'd be concerned about.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-13 11:54:42  
i was talking to a nice guy who was super insecure and not confident and then he kinda imploded on himself and didnt want to talk to me anymore xD
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-13 12:19:26  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
I can see where she's coming from with that one, but I think the amount of time and effort you put into the hobby is also a factor. Somebody who does either in moderation is fine imo, it's the people who obsessively seek out old/rare issues and try to complete endless sets of action figures that I'd be concerned about.

I suppose this is true.

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
i was talking to a nice guy who was super insecure and not confident and then he kinda imploded on himself and didnt want to talk to me anymore xD

<____<; Well, at least he took care of the problem for you?
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-13 12:23:38  
yes he did lol he was the exact guy in those articles about nice guys xD kinda glad he did now :P
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-13 12:33:09  
yes he did lol he was the exact guy in those articles about nice guys xD kinda glad he did now :P

Hahaha, wooooow.

Yeah, nice guys are terrrrribad. :<!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-09-13 12:36:01  
Fenrir.Niniann said: »

Hahaha, wooooow.

Yeah, nice guys are terrrrribad. :<!
i never believed you when you said betas were bad cuz i never had one :P
First Page 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172