What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 170 171 172
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-26 02:22:07  
I rock a pretty fierce goatee regularly.. It just seems to fit my face... I look 12 when I don't shave, and I'm 28 lol
 Gilgamesh.Joltx
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Joltx
By Gilgamesh.Joltx 2011-06-26 03:14:37  
lord knows i love a thick woman. but i swear, if another queen behemoth comes up to me looking like she's a twinkie away from being on life support, i'm gonna lose it..
 Phoenix.Novaria
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-26 03:38:11  
I'm fond of men with goatees, not pussy ones but real, manly goatees, neat but fierce.

I like a man who can cook for himself when I'm not feeling like cooking (maybe once a week)

I used to be ok with younger men and sometimes they're still ok but I'm more in the 2-4 yr gap range as many as 2 yrs younger or as few as 4yrs older.

I like a man who doesn't *** and moan and groan if I don't vacuum every single freaking day (I mean come on, twice a week is freaking plenty!)

I like a man who likes video games as much as I do and is willing to play them with me and help me along if I suck at the ones he likes.

I have a soft spot for brown eyes, maybe because my own eyes are brown, maybe because brown eyes make fierce puppy dog looks, I dunno.

I prefer a man who doesn't look like some kind of hippy wannabe...please, trim up the hair, I honestly don't care what kind of haircut you have as long as it's neat and no longer then to where your ears are.

I have discovered that I REALLY like a man who gets on well with kids, something about watching a man play with the kids or teach them to fish or even help them with their homework without throwing a fit or being *** really turns me on.

Hair color doesn't really matter to me, can be a rainbow for all I care as long as it's not greasy (ick) and as long as it doesn't look/feel like something I would feed to a goat (also ick)

but my biggest like in a man is a man who isn't a complete *** about my hopes and dreams for the future. If you say "you've got about as much of a chance of becoming a prosperous singer as I've got of becoming Hugh Heffner" I'm gonna want nothing more then to punch you in the teeth, now if you were to say "hey babe, I'll support you if you want to go audition for American Idol, just do me a favor and expect the worst, that way, if you make it through it'll be an even better surprise, and if you don't, well then you expected it, so it won't hurt as bad" THAT'S a humane way of letting someone know you don't think they're good enough to get very far in your dream WITHOUT actually insulting them (at least in my case it is).

I also like a man who doesn't hate any type of music, because I don't hate any type of music and can often be found singing, humming, or dancing to literally any kind of music at any time.
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-26 03:38:33  
Gilgamesh.Joltx said:
lord knows i love a thick woman. but i swear, if another queen behemoth comes up to me looking like she's a twinkie away from being on life support, i'm gonna lose it..

*runs away*
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-26 03:41:23  
I loathe country music and death metal lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-26 03:48:01  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I loathe country music and death metal lol

/cry and here I thought we had something Eikechi! </3
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-26 03:50:41  
lol.. ya I'm not exactly perfect by any means lol.... idk, we cool though, ya? :P

Seriously... I can't stand those two music genres lol.... or Polka... Just not my thing.

And to be honest, I'm diggin the vibes I get off certain people, somethin fierce
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-26 03:53:33  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
lol.. ya I'm not exactly perfect by any means lol.... idk, we cool though, ya? :P

Seriously... I can't stand those two music genres lol.... or Polka... Just not my thing.

And to be honest, I'm diggin the vibes I get off certain people, somethin fierce

yeah man we're cool <3

Honestly, I don't HATE those genres but I don't make it a point to listen to them either...my husband is a HUGE death metal freak and most of the time it just drives me insane, sometimes I dig it though, depends on my mood.

oooo vibe diggin?!?!?!? I must know the deets (did I really just use that "word"??? oi vay)

*EDIT* I'm going to bed now though so PM me or send me a FB message or something k?? <3
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-26 03:56:15  
Nobody should ever use the word "deets"...... ever lol
 Fairy.Ant
サーバ: Fairy
user: Ant3
By Fairy.Ant 2011-06-26 04:01:49  
big ***
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-26 04:32:18  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I really like nerdy gamer girls and punk or goth girls.... Idk what it is, just a major weakness of mine. And if they have brown hair, blue or green eyes is a MAJOR PLUS. Something about that combination just kills me..... As far as personality, they can't be a super high maintenance chick, or stuck up.. Just not a *** really, or an airhead. I want to be able to talk to my girl lol.
I'm pretty much in your standards! :o
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-26 04:55:39  
Same here, but I was being too shy to say anything. :3 I dunno wry!
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2011-06-26 05:56:31  
I like a guy who doesn't care that his girl games. Yeah, I've dated dudes that go crazy that I play video games and I'm like "seriously? What kind of man are you..." You commonly see girls like, "omg my boyfriend will never stop playing this" blah blah, yeah. I use to date a boy that was exactly like that. Anyway, I like cute (and I don't mean appearance) and romantic guys. Nothing over the top but I like simple gestures here and there as surprises. I hate guys who try to control me, like.. tell me who to talk to or who to I can or can't hang out with. And I really hate clingy guys... Or guys who try to suffocate me by hanging on me 24/7. Yeah I like to cuddle, what girl doesn't? But once you're sucking the air from my space... I got a problem :O

Anyway...
Top three things:
Gamer
Funny
Romantic

Oh, and I like thin/muscular guys D:
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 06:36:09  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Anyway...
Top three things:
Gamer
Funny
Romantic

I'm in!

I'm pretty picky tbh, I really just can't help it. I wish I was less picky, 'cause like, I've been so long without a gf that people think I'm gay <_<

So yeah, I'd like to say that I like them breathing, but it's just not the case (as long as they're still warm it's fine <_<).

Srsly though, she doesn't need to be a super model, I like real women, but there's a line between real women and fat or ugly that I just don't cross. I'm shallow I know, but I can't help it. I have actually tried to overcome it a couple of times... let's not go there <_<

As for the important stuff, she needs have a brain and some common sense, be able to laugh at anything, including herself (and especially at me) and not take life too seriously. She doesn't have to be a gamer, but it would help, and definitely has to be accepting of my gaming. Being a little bit of a fitness junkie would be a plus, especially if she can motivate me to get off my own ***, I've never been able to stick to an exercise regime very long on my own. On that note, being into rock-climbing would be pretty awesome, something I really enjoyed a few years ago (indoor at least) and would love to get back into.

Also, if she has one of those little magic hourglass thingies like Hermione Granger so that I can get a bunch of extra hours out of my day, that'd be great...
By Dragnorok 2011-06-26 06:40:38  
Lets see what kinda woman I want, I want a woman who is very much into gaming and not just FFXI. I dont have high standards as far as looks but all I want is when I look at you in the morning I dont get the "Why did I sleep with a Bubbling Bernie?" feeling in my head. Other than that a good personality not too thick and someone who will laugh at my jokes as corny as they might be sometimes...
 Asura.Alymorel
サーバ: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-06-26 07:17:00  
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-26 07:27:39  
Asura.Alymorel said:
 Asura.Dragnorok
user: Dragnorok
By Asura.Dragnorok 2011-06-26 07:52:13  
Asura.Alymorel said:

Lol true even Bernie needs lovin, but I am not the one who will do it...
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-26 08:03:49  
Asura.Dragnorok said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Lol true even Bernie needs lovin, but I am not the one who will do it...

Who ever does better double wrap... Don't wana risk the crabs after all
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 10:00:14  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Nobody should ever use the word "deets"...... ever lol
I disagree, Doug Benson and Zach Galafianakis have popularized the term quite well I believe.
A few other name-worthy comedians as well that I can't think of off the top of my head.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2011-06-26 10:16:11  
I like the kind of girl that has a vagina and a personality, beyond that I don't really have any deep-seated preferences, I'm pretty easy like that.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-26 10:33:24  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Anyway...
Top three things:
Gamer
Funny
Romantic

Hey, how you doin'? You're a cat too so we'd get along well if I came back to FF!!

Quote:
I'm fond of men with goatees, not pussy ones but real, manly goatees, neat but fierce.

I have a mini goatee but I fear it would come under the category of "pussy one" :( I keep it trimmed and stuff, it's just my medal of honour for surviving the ravages of puberty. That and I have a fairly youthfulish appearance and look a lot younger without some kind of facial hair. My facial hair regrows pretty damn fast too ~_~ have to shave every day or so.
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 11:25:39  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
I like a guy who doesn't care that his girl games. Yeah, I've dated dudes that go crazy that I play video games and I'm like "seriously? What kind of man are you..." You commonly see girls like, "omg my boyfriend will never stop playing this" blah blah, yeah. I use to date a boy that was exactly like that. Anyway, I like cute (and I don't mean appearance) and romantic guys. Nothing over the top but I like simple gestures here and there as surprises. I hate guys who try to control me, like.. tell me who to talk to or who to I can or can't hang out with. And I really hate clingy guys... Or guys who try to suffocate me by hanging on me 24/7. Yeah I like to cuddle, what girl doesn't? But once you're sucking the air from my space... I got a problem :O

Anyway...
Top three things:
Gamer
Funny
Romantic

Pretty much hit the nail on the head here for me~
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-26 11:27:04  
WHAT DO YOU GIRLS WANT?!?!
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-06-26 11:28:37  
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-06-26 11:30:15  
Every question/answer can be found in DBZ

o.o

Anyways, fun personality and easy on the eyes and i'm game

Being able to dance is a bonus too
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-26 11:33:30  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
This is a question that should never need to be asked imo. I can't be bothered explaining that statement in full, but basically, if you need to ask, you're the wrong guy for that girl.

(not aimed at Tiger, just a general statement/observation)
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-26 11:34:53  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

I WANT YOU!!!!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-26 11:35:00  
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Your telling me about stuff!? Why? I'd much rather see your titties.
You're telling me about other stuff?! why?! i'd much rather see your titties.
oh i do hope and pray they have another season of the league.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-26 11:35:56  
We should just make a parallel thread to post our applications and see if anyone wants to date us.

Not to take seriously, obviously. lol
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 170 171 172