What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 162 163 164 ... 170 171 172
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-05 04:28:32  
Caitsith.Zahrah said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Call the police >:

I may have to. Stepping outside for a minute. From what I can tell there are two girls and about six guys arguing. I want to punch people in the face!

Yeah just call the police. I'd be pissed too. Maybe some of them will be under-aged! >:3
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 04:31:58  
better yet start scolding them from your front porch. CALL THEIR MOTHERS!!!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-05 04:32:01  
Fairy.Spence said:
How bad could it really be? >.>
Very bad actually. Most of the time you can laugh about it, but sometimes it's just disturbing. And irl is even worse.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-05 04:38:33  
Called them. God! I hate people at 3:00 to 4:30 in the morning! It puts me in a cracking skulls mood!

Okay...On topic...What I need in a mate is someone who can get out of bed, and take care of this kind of *** for me!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 04:40:59  
i always go start my gf's cars in the winter so it's warm when they get in it. i do stuff like that half to be sweet, half to prevent hearing whining.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-05 04:41:59  
I need a gal who doesn't mind the fact that I'm a complete and total dork lol.. I like anime and video games. I can't really change that. Its who I am lol. Doesn't make me a bad person, per say, but it sure doesn't help in the ladies department >_<.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-05 04:44:25  
Caitsith.Zahrah said:
Okay...On topic...What I need in a mate is someone who can get out of bed, and take care of this kind of *** for me!

Yeah, someone broke my common room window in the middle of the night, and Nightfyre was staying at my apartment thankfully. I was freaking out, and he went out there and made sure it was safe and stuff and was trying to figure out how it happened. I was shitting bricks, and probably would've died if he weren't there. ; ;
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 04:45:59  
lol girls are terrified of everything at night. "OMG WHAT IS THAT NOISE" is the worst thing you can hear at 3 in the morning.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-05 04:47:12  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Caitsith.Zahrah said:

Yeah, someone broke my common room window in the middle of the night, and Nightfyre was staying at my apartment thankfully. I was freaking out, and he went out there and made sure it was safe and stuff and was trying to figure out how it happened. I was shitting bricks, and probably would've died if he weren't there. ; ;

awwww
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-05 04:47:49  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i always go start my gf's cars in the winter so it's warm when they get in it. i do stuff like that half to be sweet, half to prevent hearing whining.

That's so nice, but that's not a bitchworthy offence.

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I need a gal who doesn't mind the fact that I'm a complete and total dork lol.. I like anime and video games. I can't really change that. Its who I am lol. Doesn't make me a bad person, per say, but it sure doesn't help in the ladies department >_<.

We're here. Aren't we all dorks?

Fenrir.Niniann said:

Daaawww...Awww...That's sweet!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-08-05 04:49:38  
Caitsith.Zahrah said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

We're here. Aren't we all dorks?

Ya, but nobody here is interested in me... lol I'm talkin about gals I run across outside of these wonderful forums :P
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-05 04:52:23  
So, I feel dumb. What is this guildwork chat hullabaloo in the other thread? Doesn't FFXIAH have a chat option. Rin, Sidi and I used that with crazy troll infiltration. :/
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 04:53:29  
which other thread? i haven't used guildwork since i was in a ls that actually did things. even then i never used to it much. looks too much like facebook.

*edit* apparently it lets you chat ingame without being on game, with a mobile app to follow eventually. addiction on the go.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-08-05 04:54:39  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
which other thread? i haven't used guildwork since i was in a ls that actually did things. even then i never used to it much. looks too much like facebook.
Thread

Im assuming this one.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-05 04:57:43  
Odin.Hitoseijuro said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Thread

Im assuming this one.

Yeah...But is that like the chat thing on here or is it only for IG? I feel dumb right now. I'm sooo tired. I don't feel like reading, so someone enlightening me would be great!
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-05 04:58:48  
Caitsith.Zahrah said:
So, I feel dumb. What is this guildwork chat hullabaloo in the other thread? Doesn't FFXIAH have a chat option. Rin, Sidi and I used that with crazy troll infiltration. :/

Guildwork has a facebook-like chat thingy. Also the facebook-chat thingy can talk to people in-game. Also I think you can talk in-game to other in-game people on other servers. I don't use the talk in-game feature anymore because if the other person exceeds character limit it crashes the game.

So yeah, haven't really kept up with that.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-08-05 05:02:28  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Guildwork has a facebook-like chat thingy. Also the facebook-chat thingy can talk to people in-game. Also I think you can talk in-game to other in-game people on other servers.
Wasnt that there before for sometime now(the feature)? Whats being changed now? Like Zahrah I didnt feel like reading it either, I havent been very social on game as of late(over a year '.') so apps like those arent much of an interest atm I guess...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-05 05:02:43  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Caitsith.Zahrah said:

Guildwork has a facebook-like chat thingy. Also the facebook-chat thingy can talk to people in-game. Also I think you can talk in-game to other in-game people on other servers. I don't use the talk in-game feature anymore because if the other person exceeds character limit it crashes the game.

So yeah, haven't really kept up with that.

Good to know! So, I guess we can use it then?
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-05 05:13:52  
From the looks of it, you pay for the premium service, and it allows you to view linkshell chat/reply to linkshell chat in the game and send/receive tells while you're out and about and using your phone. I guess you have to leave your game running with the guildwork client on? I'm not really sure. Seems like you can send/receive party chat too.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 05:15:07  
people gotta spend money on something since $2,000 bots aren't in style anymore.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-05 05:16:30  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
people gotta spend money on something since $2,000 bots aren't in style anymore.

xD
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-05 05:17:17  
Shh, dont talk about bots, you'll get this thread demained.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-05 05:18:53  
ACK! Don't do that!

(As if the thread wasn't demained already.)

/grin
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 05:30:17  
gotta like halloween. my birthday is in october so i love everything about the whole month. bonus points for being creative with costumes.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-05 05:36:12  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
gotta like halloween. my birthday is in october so i love everything about the whole month. bonus points for being creative with costumes.
Whitebed sheet
Cut some holes for eyes.
Greatest costume evar.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 05:41:29  
last year my costume was a potato sticking out of my zipper.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-05 05:42:46  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
last year my costume was a potato sticking out of my zipper.
How well did that go?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-05 05:44:11  
really well actually. if i had a facebook i could get pictures of different girls posing around my crotch. was a great night. i love halloween.

if you don't get the costume. i was a *** tator.
By Gimp 2011-08-05 08:11:24  
a birthday in oct.? kinda rare i'm in oct too

edit: ANIME STREAM FAILING PISSING ME OFF *** sake lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 162 163 164 ... 170 171 172