What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 156 157 158 ... 170 171 172
 Cerberus.Texasprincess
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Texasprincess 2011-08-03 03:47:29  
Savannah & Vaness are hot!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-03 04:13:16  
That's another thread! This is not who would you do!
By Foxfire 2011-08-03 04:28:30  
I like submissive women, I'll leave it at that.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-03 04:33:20  
In bed or in general?
By Foxfire 2011-08-03 04:55:57  
In general, for the most part.

That said, I prefer if they at least have... you know, personality.

I don't want a girl that makes me decide everything for her, then ends up leaving because she never communicated to begin with.

Biggest middle finger ever, honestly.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-03 05:30:12  
So with a slave-ish attitude but not just dependent on you?
By Foxfire 2011-08-03 05:37:25  
Everything is situational, of course. The attitude is good, yes, but not for everything.

Don't expect me to be coherent, I've got a headache and I haven't slept yet.

And I just typo'd like 5 times on the word "haven't".

That's my cue to sleep.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-08-03 11:13:01  
Cerberus.Texasprincess said:
Savannah & Vaness are hot!

woah wait wut? *^^*
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-03 11:31:09  
Foxfire said:
Everything is situational, of course. The attitude is good, yes, but not for everything.

Yeah, you're going to have to clarify (when you wake up lul) because I can see how a completely submissive personality might just piss you off. I'm pretty mild and easy-going but I'm in no way submissive. Loose example: on XI Nightfyre will ask what do you want to do. I tell him whatever he wants to do. This is not me being submissive--I do not give him that answer because I feel like it's my duty or I have to or something stupid like that. I give him this answer because I want to do stuff for him, stuff that makes him happy. I'm not obligated too, and I don't feel like I'm inferior/weaker and have to submit to my Blue Mage master.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-03 11:33:43  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fenrir.Niniann said:
I dunno, it might be nice for you guys, but quite frankly it's driving me off the wall. I'm already considering not talking to someone unless they're a girl, or a man happily in a relationship/asexual. I'm not sure how I'd implement that, but I'll find a way. If I could re-do FFXI, I would have rolled a male Taru and pretended to be a man and no one would be the wiser.

I have enough stressors as it is, and I'm very empathetic, so it seriously troubles me. :/
It's very creepy when someone types exactly how you feel and act on here but yeah this is where I ended up too

Even in game also. I keep a wedding ring in my mules bazaar just so people know "leave this one alone"

Yep. I still don't think full-timing a wedding ring, zaaring a true-love chocolate signed by Night or declaring we're happily married IRL with three kid would stop the advances. Maybe I'm wrong though. :(
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-08-03 11:36:27  
I'll stop stalking you Nini....I'm sorry ; ; lol
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-08-03 11:36:43  
"I'm morbidly obese and ugly." ?
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-03 11:51:59  
Nah, it's just me wanting to make him happy. There's also the factor of him having limited playtime and wanting a bunch of stuff so I want to help him get stuff done. I have no qualms about asking for help especially since I can't do stuff myself without help. :x

How are you getting trolled ;;
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-03 12:02:39  
also to the first part of your post josiah, they'd just be like YEAH SHE'S MARRIED SHE MUST BE A CATCH! ._.

Oh and Sav ilu!
[+]
 Cerberus.Texasprincess
By Cerberus.Texasprincess 2011-08-03 14:48:22  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
i started this thread so i can change it at will!!! go back to pg1 check it out!
[+]
By Foxfire 2011-08-03 15:46:48  
Well, for example, one girl I went out with, everything I asked her was replied with "whatever you want" or "no I'm fine".

So... I decided to go around the mall [by then, with her], walk around, talk and such, and eventually went to eat. That's where I got the latter when I asked her if she was hungry. I offered food many times, even something small to make sure she wouldn't be hungry. She kept insisting otherwise, so I bought something and sat down with her. While I ate, she started picking at my food. Derp.

Moving on, she would never tell me anything, all of her responses were brief and air-headed. The girl simply had no personality. Sheesh.

That's mainly what peeves for me.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-03 16:01:16  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
i started this thread so i can change it at will!!! go back to pg1 check it out!
Go back many pages, you'll find out that no one cared.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-03 16:04:05  
this first post is yours. the rest we own bish!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-03 16:35:49  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-03 16:39:07  
why yes. yes i do.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-03 16:39:18  
Such a blond.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-03 18:26:14  
Foxfire said:
Well, for example, one girl I went out with, everything I asked her was replied with "whatever you want" or "no I'm fine".

Some people don't care, I know I typically don't. Or I'll do the old "anything but this this and this." If the other party can't think of anything I'll offer up suggestions if it's really an issue. As for "I'm fine" I can see that being a problem only if the situation's like this.

Girl *pissed*
Guy: Are you ok?
Girl *you know what you did*: I'm fine

That's not good, etc.

Quote:
So... I decided to go around the mall [by then, with her], walk around, talk and such, and eventually went to eat. That's where I got the latter when I asked her if she was hungry. I offered food many times, even something small to make sure she wouldn't be hungry. She kept insisting otherwise, so I bought something and sat down with her. While I ate, she started picking at my food. Derp.

First off I'm going to start by saying people don't just eat because we're hungry. We eat because food tastes good. See: Deserts. An easy explanation for her doing what she did was because your food simply looked good. Once you taste something typically you keep at it hungry or not. This is why I eat cupcakes or various other things I shouldn't.

Scenario two of this situation goes as follows. Many girls are on diets. Mall food isn't exactly diet friendly--at least not the majority of the malls I've been to. There's been a couple malls in like the rich part of town where trophy wives preside that have health food but this isn't a majority. Anyway, she might have been trying to stay on her diet by being a good girl and not eating ***food and your asking her if she was hungry was NOT helping matters. If she's hungry and is able to eat, she's a grown woman, she'll *** tell you. If I'm on a strict diet, and someone keeps trying to offer me ***food I'm going to be *** pissed to be quite frank. This is where you eating in front of her didn't help matters. She's hungry. There's food in front of her. She's going to eat it. Been there done that.

If she's not on a diet her reason for eating your food is because it looked/was tasty though, fyi.

Quote:
Moving on, she would never tell me anything, all of her responses were brief and air-headed. The girl simply had no personality. Sheesh.

A lot of people are like this, it happens.
[+]
By Gimp 2011-08-03 22:21:39  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
I'm not obligated too, and I don't feel like I'm inferior/weaker and have to submit to my Blue Mage master.

I know you said this with a straight face but mine started cracking up at this especially how good at blu night is lol.

sorry haha lmao
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-03 22:37:07  
Gimp said:
Fenrir.Niniann said:
I'm not obligated too, and I don't feel like I'm inferior/weaker and have to submit to my Blue Mage master.

I know you said this with a straight face but mine started cracking up at this especially how good at blu night is lol.

sorry haha lmao

:< It's ok it was meant to be funny~
By Gimp 2011-08-03 23:09:26  
Oh lol.

semi related but a person who can forgive is golden at heart, but it seems like whenever you mess up they never forget/forgive

but be back in a few hours zzzzz
First Page 2 3 ... 156 157 158 ... 170 171 172