What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 150 151 152 ... 170 171 172
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-25 17:03:56  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I think she meant people who take things too seriously. Like can't take a joke, etc.
no one takes my jokes D: i swear lol

i like guys that dont take everything i say up the butt lol
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-25 17:06:44  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
maybe. that's why i asked what you meant. i'm just saying i'm not overly emotional, but i have a point where when i really fall for someone i get a little extra emotional. it's just until the thrill wears off though.

Being clingy is a super-mega turn-off. Be careful.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-25 17:07:02  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
maybe. that's why i asked what you meant. i'm just saying i'm not overly emotional, but i have a point where when i really fall for someone i get a little extra emotional. it's just until the thrill wears off though.

i love clingy guys P:
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-25 17:07:54  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i love clingy guys P:

Oh god I can't stand them. I hate feeling smothered.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-25 17:08:43  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i love clingy guys P:

Oh god I can't stand them. I hate feeling smothered.
i like it D: last guy was like "i ignored your texts cuz i didnt want to be clingy" WTF I WANT A RESPONSE TO MY TEXTS /RAGE
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-25 17:09:59  
I admit I can be clingy too at times. Part of the reason why I need a girl with patience!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 17:10:02  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

usually we hit that point at the same time. it's like after the first i lowasu7gdvjh you flies out and you annoy everyone by doing that cutesy couple crap. it doesn't usually last long though. tbh, if i really like someone i'm gonna make sure they know it, but i get bitched at so much for not calling/texting enough. i just don't usually feel the need to prove multiple times a day my commitment.

but yeah... for at least a week or so i get a bit mushy when i realize i really care about someone.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 17:13:25  
i'm gonna have to bookmark this thread or something... annoying to go to my page just to find a post i made here so i can get back to talking about t and a.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-25 17:13:33  
i have this peeve that i dont like contacting people first lol so if i send a text or something u better well answer it cuz i never do it lol same if i sent a pm :P why i love clingers lol
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-25 17:14:26  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i'm gonna have to bookmark this thread or something... annoying to go to my page just to find a post i made here so i can get back to talking about t and a.
just click the forum link on the left side menu
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-07-25 17:15:01  
Being clingy is okay to a degree...when it just demonstrates how much the person enjoys the other person's company.

However when it enters the realm of belying emotional baggage from past relationships, borders on neurotic levels of being demanding of another person and their time and attention, or indicates either abandonment issues or just an all-around lack of friends other than the significant other...then it can be unhealthy. :/
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-07-25 17:15:50  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
ohhhhh. yeah... well... what are ya gonna do? at least now you have to try to get to this thread so we can be slightly naughty =x.
Being unmained doesn't mean the rules apply any less. It just means it's one step closer to being locked or trashed.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 17:17:25  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
ohhhhh. yeah... well... what are ya gonna do? at least now you have to try to get to this thread so we can be slightly naughty =x.
Being unmained doesn't mean the rules apply any less. It just means it's one step closer to being locked or trashed.

i said slightly?! i just mean now we can be naughty (Within reason) and not have to worry about getting reported cause someone asked if penis size matters.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-25 17:17:26  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i like it D: last guy was like "i ignored your texts cuz i didnt want to be clingy" WTF I WANT A RESPONSE TO MY TEXTS /RAGE

Yeah, if I text, I'd like to be texted back if they're able to. If they're not able to I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch. It's very hard to verbally express the fine line between caring/companionship and being clingy.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-25 17:20:13  
Fenrir.Schutz said:
Being clingy is okay to a degree...when it just demonstrates how much the person enjoys the other person's company.

However when it enters the realm of belying emotional baggage from past relationships, borders on neurotic levels of being demanding of another person and their time and attention, or indicates either abandonment issues or just an all-around lack of friends other than the significant other...then it can be unhealthy. :/

Yes, this is what I meant. ty~<3
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 17:21:14  
oh god i get it all the time... i work two jobs so my sleep schedule is non existent and i always get texts when i'm sleeping. people refuse to accept me sleeping as a possibility and assume i hate them. it's so frustrating. i also hate talking on the phone so i tend to never call unless i want to make plans. girls are always like "why wont you call just to chat". WE CAN HANG OUT!!! one of the same reasons i don't facebook. if you have pictures you wanna show me, i'll come over. i don't wanna make a facebook so everyone can see me comment on them.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-07-25 17:22:17  
Theres a good clingy, then bad clingy...its usually the bad o.o
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 17:22:48  
oh like when the dryer sheet is all stuck to your pants? annnnoyyyying!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-25 17:22:57  
Quote:
people refuse to accept me sleeping as a possibility and assume i hate them.
Oh, I'm not THAT clingy, just in case lol. Maybe needy is a better word.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-07-25 17:23:55  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
oh like when the dryer sheet is all stuck to your pants? annnnoyyyying!
I've never seen someone walk around with one of those sticking to them.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 17:25:44  
i actually like when a girl acts like she cares that i pay attention to her. my last gf was just... so crazy. if i missed a text i was out with someone else. if i'm in the bathroom and miss a call i was in the middle of getting down with a diff chick. it's too much. the ability to contact someone has gone way overboard. i saw a couple at a restaurant not long ago, and they were both bent over their phones not even talking to each other.

I LIKE PHYSICAL CONTACT!!! NOT PHONE CONTACT!!!
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-25 17:51:16  
I'm physically needy. If my man is there, I want to be touching him and interacting with him. Of course if we lived together there would be alone time, or time where we do whatever we want to do separate from each other.

I just don't want to be smothered though. :x
By Evangelist 2011-07-25 17:52:02  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i actually like when a girl acts like she cares that i pay attention to her. my last gf was just... so crazy. if i missed a text i was out with someone else. if i'm in the bathroom and miss a call i was in the middle of getting down with a diff chick. it's too much. the ability to contact someone has gone way overboard. i saw a couple at a restaurant not long ago, and they were both bent over their phones not even talking to each other.

I LIKE PHYSICAL CONTACT!!! NOT PHONE CONTACT!!!
no ***i hope the apocalypse has something to do with cell phones being destroyed.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 17:55:18  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
I'm physically needy. If my man is there, I want to be touching him and interacting with him. Of course if we lived together there would be alone time, or time where we do whatever we want to do separate from each other.

I just don't want to be smothered though. :x

ok what about. holding hands in the car? i do it, i've met girls who can't stand it. tbh i'm likely to sneak a kiss in at a red light if i really like you or if i really like you i sneak the kiss in at 100+ mph.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Fezzphx
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Fezz
By Bahamut.Fezzphx 2011-07-25 17:58:42  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I think she meant people who take things too seriously. Like can't take a joke, etc.
no one takes my jokes D: i swear lol

i like guys that dont take everything i say up the butt lol

I hear some guys like that! lol
By Evangelist 2011-07-25 18:00:54  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

ok what about. holding hands in the car? i do it, i've met girls who can't stand it. tbh i'm likely to sneak a kiss in at a red light if i really like you or if i really like you i sneak the kiss in at 100+ mph.
I really liked a girl once, i thought it was the real deal. soul mates. Then i stalked her on her "Girl's night" once and ended up stabbing what appeared to be her secret lover just before introducing myself to her. I would like to take this time to formally apologize to Todd the bouncer, i didn't recognize you and i had no idea you were just checking her id. Hope the stitches heal well in your calf. (PS: Banning me from club level, a little extreme Todd.. a little extreme)
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-25 18:02:02  
i hear this thread is about holding hands? show me the hands!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 18:02:35  
Evangelist said:
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

I really liked a girl once, i thought it was the real deal. soul mates. Then i stalked her on her "Girl's night" once and ended up stabbing what appeared to be her secret lover just before introducing myself to her. I would like to take this time to formally apologize to Todd the bouncer, i didn't recognize you and i had no idea you were just checking her id. Hope the stitches heal well in your calf. (PS: Banning me from club level, a little extreme Todd.. a little extreme)

those old fashioned romances always get me all flustered =')
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-25 18:02:52  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i hear this thread is about holding hands? show me the hands!

you just wanna check our thumb size!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 150 151 152 ... 170 171 172