What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 ... 170 171 172
By Artemicion 2011-07-23 01:31:49  
I guess I got hipster syndrome. Suicide Girls isn't what it used to be (in essence) back when it was underground.

Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-23 01:32:34  
Yup, you are totally "hipster cat" atm lol
By Artemicion 2011-07-23 01:33:10  
It's difficult to explain, but everything changes when you point a million cameras at it ya know?
At least the perception does anyways.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-23 01:34:06  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
My stepsister wanted to be a Suicide Girl.

Then she got preggers.

..... what did I just read.

A true story.
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-07-23 01:35:29  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I guess I'll respond.
I like guys who look like girls who look like boys and girls who look like boys who look like girls!

....what?

I meant what I said and I said what I meant.

Edit: YAY SOMEONE AGREES.

Like "androgyne"...I think that's a good look, too. :p

As for Suicide Girls being part of pop culture, it happens. That whole fling Jesse James had with Michelle McGee, for example, helped put that whole inked/tat/body-mod look out in the public eye.
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-23 01:36:21  
@Eik Pic? :O

Artemicion said:
It's difficult to explain, but everything changes when you point a million cameras at it ya know?
At least the perception does anyways.

I agree @@;

A true story.

...and she kept the babies?
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-23 01:36:57  
Yes she did o_O
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-23 01:37:48  
of my tats? I THINK i posted them somewhere on this site on one or two of the tat threads.. they are for sure on my fb (which i know you dont have..but idk if i set my ***to be viewed by anybody)
By Artemicion 2011-07-23 01:43:01  
Perhaps one of the most important things to me for anyone getting a tattoo is leaving it open for artist interpretation.
To get a carbon copy of some pre-existing symbol seems silly and self-defeating in terms of independent bodily expression; especially when it comes to being an object of significance within one's life.
I give huge respect and kudos to tattoo artists, but too often they aren't given the liberty to be artists and adhere to demands or a status quo that requires perfection.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-23 01:45:25  
Actually Art, one of my tats, i picked the general design off a wall...But it was the stuff I added to it that made it unique and more meaningful. It is possible to make an important piece out of something that started very generic.
By Artemicion 2011-07-23 01:47:21  
Yeah, I was just saying, it's good to make your idea vague and open to interpretation for an artist's imagination to work with their drawing talent. What you end up with could be more amazing than simply a carbon copy of that band logo, product label or whatever silly things people put on their skin these days.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-07-23 01:50:18  
I can kind of see your viewpoint there, but I'm guessing you don't have any tats yourself. If I was going to get a piece of art that was a permanent part of my skin, and I had a vision for it, I wouldn't want the artist to mess it up one iota... I would want it perfect, seeing how its going to last forever and if it looks messed up, there is no eraser for that to start over
By Artemicion 2011-07-23 01:54:04  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I can kind of see your viewpoint there, but I'm guessing you don't have any tats yourself. If I was going to get a piece of art that was a permanent part of my skin, and I had a vision for it, I wouldn't want the artist to mess it up one iota... I would want it perfect, seeing how its going to last forever and if it looks messed up, there is no eraser for that to start over

Yeah I don't have any tats, but I totally agree that it should be perfect to your imagery as it is a part of your body and lasts forever. Which is why it's important to have a sort of mental pact or even level with your tattoo artist rather than your standard walk in with someone who might specialize in something else or has a totally different mental or image perspective than you do.

Don't do this either.

Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-23 02:00:05  
Artemicion said:
Don't do this either.

rofl, omg... >_>
By Artemicion 2011-07-23 02:01:32  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Artemicion said:
Don't do this either.

rofl, omg... >_>

I guess even stupid comedy sketches can be grounds for epic tattoos; or epic stupidity. You choose.

[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-23 02:04:28  
omg, lol... someone did that. I'm not sure if it's stupid, hilarious or amazing.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-07-23 02:09:09  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
omg, lol... someone did that. I'm not sure if it's stupid, hilarious or amazing.

I'd just say all three to play it safe xD
Though I remember watching L.A. Ink one time and this guy had a pretty inspirational tattoo on his shoulder of this bright and mysterious owl being secluded by dead tree branches.
The story behind this is his older sister having some sort of mental or learning disorder, but throughout his life she displayed a great deal of wisdom and was essentially his role model. To display that he had her symbolized as an owl (a creature culturally symbolized as wise and mysterious) being trapped or entangled by a natural yet unchangeable force (the dead tree branches), yet still holding power to captivate and allure.

Was pretty amazing.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-23 02:13:12  
happy birthday rick

whoever you are
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-23 02:16:10  
Artemicion said:
Fenrir.Niniann said:

I'd just say all three to play it safe xD
Though I remember watching L.A. Ink one time and this guy had a pretty inspirational tattoo on his shoulder of this bright and mysterious owl being secluded by dead tree branches.
The story behind this is his older sister having some sort of mental or learning disorder, but throughout his life she displayed a great deal of wisdom and was essentially his role model. To display that he had her symbolized as an owl (a creature culturally symbolized as wise and mysterious) being trapped or entangled by a natural yet unchangeable force (the dead tree branches), yet still holding power to captivate and allure.

Was pretty amazing.

That is pretty amazing o_o;
By Gimp 2011-07-23 09:42:30  
Artemicion said:
I guess I got hipster syndrome. Suicide Girls isn't what it used to be (in essence) back when it was underground.

actually i wear glasses like that sometimes, those are hipsterish? I'm pretty out of date thanks to trolling and ffxi

nini: wasn't just you but yes many lawlz were had
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-23 09:46:17  
Wearing lensless glasses is hipster >: My cousin does it. Doesn't bother me though. Whatever makes people happy.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-07-23 09:49:30  
Wait...Nini doesn't like tattoos? or just won't ever get one?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-23 09:51:08  
Oh, thread was bumped.
I was just getting bored.
By Gimp 2011-07-23 09:51:09  
oh they have lenses in them so i guess i'm safe!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-23 09:53:25  
Pretty sure I already said it before, but I don't like tattoos myself and on other people.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-23 09:53:49  
Tattoos can be cool depending on what they are... really depends on what/how big/where they are.

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Oh, thread was bumped. I was just getting bored.

inc dirty comments?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-23 09:55:55  
Asura.Ina said:
inc dirty comments?
*points at Niniann* don't look at me.

Anyway, I think tatoos can be pretty cool when they don't take too much of your skin, but eh, I don't think I could ever make one on myself. I don't even like to put on make-up.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-07-23 09:56:18  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Pretty sure I already said it before, but I don't like tattoos myself and on other people.

Well you are a baby so it's ok...you're not hip with the scene yet <.<

LoL I have only 1 myself...but I think they're hot as long as they're not overdone or completely stupid >.>

I've been trying to figure out my 2nd one for years....just can't get a good concept though, or a good spot for it
By Gimp 2011-07-23 09:58:04  
most tatoos look like crap so far and few inbetween that look good, i don't hate on others for having them but not for me

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 128 129 130 ... 170 171 172