What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 170 171 172
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-16 11:04:11  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I haven't seen a single "pure" Asian female in my life whom I would consider attractive, especially when they do the whole cutesy thing. Such a turn off. (special exceptions for Mameshiba ofc)

Call her sister hotter and see what happens ;o

And of course all the famous Asian pop stars look hot - they're buttered up to be so. Most of the Asians that I know in person are somewhat unattractive honestly. My gf is very pretty though. Naturally I sound biased, haha.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-07-16 12:37:27  
Too cutesy for me. I dislike :( I like my women to look like adult, sophisticated, sexy females. Not cutesy teen things. And yeah, below average asian women are really bad.

Quote:
Call her sister hotter and see what happens ;o

Sounds like a plan!
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2011-07-16 14:28:40  
if you can't support yourself you might as well hit a wall before you talk to me
By zahrah 2011-07-16 15:12:59  
Asura.Poupee said:
if you can't support yourself you might as well hit a wall before you talk to me

This.
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-07-16 15:13:01  
ugh
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-16 15:22:08  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I haven't seen a single "pure" Asian female in my life whom I would consider attractive, especially when they do the whole cutesy thing. Such a turn off. (special exceptions for Mameshiba ofc)
Call her sister hotter and see what happens ;o And of course all the famous Asian pop stars look hot - they're buttered up to be so. Most of the Asians that I know in person are somewhat unattractive honestly. My gf is very pretty though. Naturally I sound biased, haha.

[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-16 15:36:18  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Call her sister hotter and see what happens ;o And of course all the famous Asian pop stars look hot - they're buttered up to be so. Most of the Asians that I know in person are somewhat unattractive honestly. My gf is very pretty though. Naturally I sound biased, haha.

Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-07-16 15:42:38  
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-07-16 16:05:19  
Gold diggers?! Or define support yourself ;O
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-07-16 16:06:49  
No smokers, please! :<
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-16 16:12:02  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
True! :< but eh, if I had to fall for someone who smokes it's not like I'm going to give up just for that <.<
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-16 16:14:55  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
True! :< but eh, if I had to fall for someone who smokes it's not like I'm going to give up just for that <.<

pah dum pssh >_>
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-07-16 16:15:38  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

I'm probably going to assume it just means a general "doesn't live with their parents."
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-07-16 16:18:05  
***if i can buy a house in two years because i choose to live somewhere for free rather than a shitty apartment i'll choose the free crash
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-16 16:19:14  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

pah dum pssh >_>
What?
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-07-16 16:19:59  
Cerberus.Eugene said:
***if i can buy a house in two years because i choose to live somewhere for free rather than a shitty apartment i'll choose the free crash

I personally agree, but to each their own. All I require is a want to succeed, I don't look at how they're doing currently.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-16 16:20:05  
At Pewpie's age, if someone is living on their own, that's doing ridiculously well, lol. Also many people are living with their parents and may be capable of supporting themselves, just would rather save up some more. Tough economy is tough.

As for the smoker thing, it's a complete turn off. I was somewhat interested in this girl once, but the second she put a cig in her mouth, it was a done deal. Never could look at her the same.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-16 16:21:08  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
pah dum pssh >_>
What?

lol nothin ^^; jus a subtle joke i saw there.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-07-16 16:30:38  
Smoking is one of the biggest turn offs possible for me. You can be the hottest girl in the world but as soon as you start smoking, I find you very unattractive.

Quote:
At Pewpie's age, if someone is living on their own, that's doing ridiculously well, lol. Also many people are living with their parents and may be capable of supporting themselves, just would rather save up some more. Tough economy is tough.

This is what I was thinking also in a nutshell. Isn't she on the young side as far as the average~ age of the forum goes? :X Unrealistic wants here.

Personally, I don't really care what a girl's situation is financially etc as long as it's not completely hopeless.
[+]
By zahrah 2011-07-16 17:04:44  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Gold digger? I do fine for myself. I'm not going to drop the details of my salary on here, but I do just fine for my age and experience.

I do expect my partner to contribute around the same. If we're talking future future, I do expect to have a family, so a salary that will compensate for the baby and toddler years that I want to be home for. Yes, I'm positive I will be going back to work when I have all kids at school age, and that is hardly gold digging.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-07-16 17:11:00  
Well, at your age it seems reasonable (not insulting you here, you're by no means not young) but Poupee is really young and so it seems like pretty base gold digging :x
By zahrah 2011-07-16 17:16:56  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Well, at your age it seems reasonable (not insulting you here, you're by no means not young) but Poupee is really young and so it seems like pretty base gold digging :x

Ahhh...I see now. I forgot how young Poupee was.
By Artemicion 2011-07-16 17:21:48  
zahrah said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Her statement is kind of vague though.
It would be more fitting as far as a relationship sense goes to be stable and secure on a mental level to support yourself. Kind of a "how do you expect to care for another person when you can't care for yourself?" thing.
At her age, financial security should be the last thing on her mind.
Also pretty much what everyone else said, can't be judgmental over things like living with your folks still. Jobs are scarce and wages are ***; gotta make with what you have to simply live.
By zahrah 2011-07-16 17:26:16  
Artemicion said:
zahrah said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Her statement is kind of vague though.
It would be more fitting as far as a relationship sense goes to be stable and secure on a mental level to support yourself. Kind of a "how do you expect to care for another person when you can't care for yourself?" thing.
At her age, financial security should be the last thing on her mind.
Also pretty much what everyone else said, can't be judgmental over things like living with your folks still. Jobs are scarce and wages are ***; gotta make with what you have to simply live.

True. She's like eighteen, right? She's totally out of the spectrum that I was thinking.
By Artemicion 2011-07-16 17:27:43  
Hard to be content with another person in your life if you can't even "live with yourself" so to speak.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-16 17:42:02  

oh come on

i heard cancer is the "in" thing these days
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2011-07-16 17:51:33  
yes i'm gold digging because i want someone other then me to help contribute and don't have to rely on me to pay for their gas or food etc
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-16 17:52:51  
you should sincerely feel bad

hobos are attractive
By zahrah 2011-07-16 18:08:00  
Asura.Poupee said:
yes i'm gold digging because i want someone other then me to help contribute and don't have to rely on me to pay for their gas or food etc

That's not what you seriously mean, right? It's not "gold digging" if you expect a partner to contribute the same as you.

Gold digging is when you want to lay on your *** because your partner can afford a lifestyle that could keep you idle. That route seems very tedious.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-07-16 18:09:42  
She's being sarcastic but at the same time, she shouldn't be worrying about that right now. If anything, she could've reworded it as "someone with the willpower to be successful" and not a hobo that'll sit around the house all day playing video games.
First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 170 171 172