What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 170 171 172
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-06-25 13:07:43  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
We all know good relationships are always based on that
Best relationships are based on not only communication, but OPEN communication. Failed relationships can often be attributed to a lack thereof
 Carbuncle.Shokox
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2011-06-25 13:50:46  
My preferences would include a kind woman who's intelligent and well mannered when times call for it. She also has to be down to earth, and has to like an atmosphere that includes music, electronics, computers, movies, anime and video games.

Also must be outgoing. To hell with dating introverts ever again. Going out to do things together is awesome, even if it's something simple like a walk in the park. Finally, needs to have an affinity for dancing-- doesn't need to know how at all, teaching is fun! But yeah, considering my roots as a black person, then furthermore a Nigerian, a girl that loves to dance is a win in my book.

Any race is cool; beauty in all flavors, yo!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Queazy
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Queezy
By Fenrir.Queazy 2011-06-25 14:15:47  

"I need a dime thats top of the line, cute face small waist wit a big behind"

~think that sums it up lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-25 14:18:01  
Pretty eyes.
That's really a big weakness of mine, and it's the most important part of the body for me. If there are pretty eyes in front of me, I could stare in them and just forget everything else.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2011-06-25 14:19:13  
I don't really go looking for men (when I was single..) never really had much of a preference so to speak.

I am pretty easy going. I like is to be treated how I treat them, don't like liars..no point to lie I feel just be honest =P

Looks never mattered to me I don't really care bout that either lol to me it truly is all about personality..always has been. I guess though if I realllly had to say I do not really prefer muscle guys nor skinny guys...but in the end if their personality was great I wouldn't care. When I am in love they are the most beautiful person to me in the world anyway. :)

I like kind people who are open minded ^^ I found my person and everything just clicked...I guess this is something I never really thought about o.o good topic! :)
 Asura.Remorazz
サーバ: Asura
user: Remorazz
By Asura.Remorazz 2011-06-25 14:21:10  
Let me describe the perfect date: I take her out to a nice dinner; she looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her...now he wants to fight, so I grab him, I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor! She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss...I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time...but I knew.
[+]
 Ifrit.Herc
サーバ: Ifrit
user: kametas44
By Ifrit.Herc 2011-06-25 15:44:02  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Pretty eyes.
That's really a big weakness of mine, and it's the most important part of the body for me. If there are pretty eyes in front of me, I could stare in them and just forget everything else.

Ohh so then ud like my baby blues?!
[+]
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2011-06-25 16:05:39  
For me looks wise the perfect girl is a dark haired tan toned babe (yes i can be very picky :P) Personality wise she has to have common sense sweet none trashy girl who doesnt have hide needs so basically my gf lol
 Asura.Lilbuttons
user: Rathz
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2011-06-25 16:41:52  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Someone willing to work with my shy withdrawn self to see what I'm really like and have some personality.

Never going to happen.

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-06-25 16:43:10  
I'm curious! What is it about redheads that all you males like? Not that it's a bad thing, but it's seems sort of common in this thread. Yet they rarely seem to get that sort of attention elsewhere. :3
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-25 16:46:47  
It's the exoticism of it combined with the connotations of fiery traits such as wildness, passion, excitement etc.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 16:46:49  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I'm curious! What is it about redheads that all you males like? Not that it's a bad thing, but it's seems sort of common in this thread. Yet they rarely seem to get that sort of attention elsewhere. :3
Typically redheads are less common. It's a nice change of pace from the vanilla that is brunette or a brunette with died blonde hair.

At least thats how I see it.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2011-06-25 16:48:53  
The redheads I've had experience with have been nutters. I'll stick to brunettes :/
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 16:49:23  
Sylph.Spency said:
The redheads I've had experience with have been nutters. I'll stick to brunettes :/

XD
lmao
 Bahamut.Josseppi
user: Josseppi
By Bahamut.Josseppi 2011-06-25 16:50:35  

She's got the fire down below!!! :p Its not my preference, but most red heads I've known seem to be a little bit more on the wild side.

I'm more of a smile and eyes kind of person. If a girls smile lights up the room and she has soft/kind eyes, I'm in. Life is too short to be with some stick in the mud, especially if you are an outgoing person yourself. That's how I met my current girlfriend.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-25 16:50:50  
Quote:
I do not really prefer muscle guys
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-06-25 16:51:52  
Sylph.Spency said:

are you implying that women are ever not O_o
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-25 16:53:25  
I've seen more unattractive redheads than attractive redheads. Just sayin.
 Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard 2011-06-25 16:53:38  

I like the freckles and pale skin of the real gingers. It's cute.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-25 16:54:12  
I like all women!
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2011-06-25 16:55:00  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Sylph.Spency said:

More than usual*
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-06-25 16:55:28  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Would it be any fun if they weren't? ^^ Us guys act like we're not nutters at times either but we all are guys and gals.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-25 16:56:10  
On the note of eyes, I wish I could post a picture of mine. Beautiful hazel eyes. Colorful and deep. Maybe I'll try to take a picture of it somehow. Blind myself in the process.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 16:58:40  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I've seen more unattractive redheads than attractive redheads. Just sayin.
Touche'.
Sylph.Spency said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Sylph.Spency said:

More than usual*

That's like the history of all my exes :/
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-25 17:00:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Ultrarichard said:

I like the freckles and pale skin of the real gingers. It's cute.
I have some freckles under my eyes, but I'm blonde!
By zahrah 2011-06-25 17:01:38  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Typically redheads are less common. It's a nice change of pace from the vanilla that is brunette or a brunette with died blonde hair.

WTF, Uri? Are you trying so say blondes are ho-hum?

LOL! J/K.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2011-06-25 17:01:58  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:
I do not really prefer muscle guys

Hehe toned is ok! But those over the top ones just don't do it for me! Big turn off haha XD
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-06-25 17:02:54  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

LOL! J/K.
Check your PMs >=|
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-25 17:02:58  
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

LOL! J/K.
I said dyed blondes!
Natural blondes are a dying gene pool thus hard to find!
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 170 171 172