What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 170 171 172
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:39:08  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Blazza's right Art you want a girlfriend, and not a crazy one. That's more or less how my relationship now is.

As for *** buddy: I was friends with mine. Watched anime sometimes etc, bit honestly if you're prone to forming attachments, it's best to avoid scenarios that would create that.

I didn't have a broken heart or anything close, was just pissed he didn't care enough to tell me. I wouldve understood and been like, "ok have fun".

Annnyway, drama-filled relationships suck, don't get a crazy girl.

What I want is somewhere in between.
Like, I'd give her the freedom to do things her own way and make her own choices without feeling upset based on what she decides to do or break ties.
Yet at the same time, I would enjoy her company and various activities together as I would with any other friend.
I guess I don't want to walk on the tightrope that separates a friend/*** buddy from a legitimate girlfriend.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:39:57  
Artemicion said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I honestly think you do want a relationship, but you're scared of it. Don't be. Just try.

Even I don't know what I really want.
Too difficult to explain. But I guess if it comes down to one thing it's simply a matter of having things be easy going.
On-line dating. Do it. If ***gets too dramatic/complicated, tell them exactly what you just said, then you can either let them deal with that, or you can end it.

Online dating doesn't appeal or interest me at all.
Granted my social skills along with the majority of society have probably been dumbed down enough to the point that it has become the one and only feasible option.
But frankly, I rather just go through life and see what happens; I just need to get out more.
There's a lot of taboo around internet dating, but it's lessening a lot. I first tried it 5-6 years ago and there weren't *that* many people doing it. I came back to it again a few months ago and it's completely *** exploded. I swear half of Melbourne is signed up. It really is a great way to meet people as you know before you even say hi that you have common interests and that she's somewhat your type.

Honestly, it's *** great. Just be really light-hearted about it and don't stress, take pleasure in meeting new people (even if you only ever talk to them on-line and don't talk to them irl) and have fun.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-30 12:40:38  
just curious blazza, but how old are you? (dun have to reply if dun wanna disclosure it) cause, i can relate to a few things :(
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:41:08  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
I'm practically a virgin.
Need help with that?

JOKE!
Why joke? I do! Urgh, I'm not a virgin, but it's been a looooong time -.-
Ah so you're not a virgin? Lose all the fun then :(
I can pretend :p
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:41:22  
Odin.Blazza said:
There's a lot of taboo around internet dating, but it's lessening a lot. I first tried it 5-6 years ago and there weren't *that* many people doing it. I came back to it again a few months ago and it's completely *** exploded. I swear half of Melbourne is signed up. It really is a great way to meet people as you know before you even say hi that you have common interests and that she's somewhat your type.

Honestly, it's *** great. Just be really light-hearted about it and don't stress, take pleasure in meeting new people (even if you only ever talk to them on-line and don't talk to them irl) and have fun.
Problem with it is that it's very easy to find someone you like that lives very far from you. And it sucks.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:41:39  
Bismarck.Misao said:
just curious blazza, but how old are you? (dun have to reply if dun wanna disclosure it) cause, i can relate to a few things :(
*cough*turned28lastweek*cough*
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-30 12:42:11  
Odin.Blazza said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Gemini or Cancer?
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:42:12  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Problem with it is that it's very easy to find someone you like that lives very far from you. And it sucks.
So only search for people that live close *shrug*
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 12:42:21  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Need help with that?

JOKE!
I am a virgin.
/sneaky-face
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:42:31  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Gemini or Cancer?
23rd, cancer
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:43:56  
Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I honestly think you do want a relationship, but you're scared of it. Don't be. Just try.

Even I don't know what I really want.
Too difficult to explain. But I guess if it comes down to one thing it's simply a matter of having things be easy going.
On-line dating. Do it. If ***gets too dramatic/complicated, tell them exactly what you just said, then you can either let them deal with that, or you can end it.

Online dating doesn't appeal or interest me at all.
Granted my social skills along with the majority of society have probably been dumbed down enough to the point that it has become the one and only feasible option.
But frankly, I rather just go through life and see what happens; I just need to get out more.

I suppose you're right.
It's just hard not to change your angle on that kind of thing, but if I approach it with a light hearted and whimsical sense of just finding people to meet and whatnot it couldn't be all that bad. Can just let things go from there and see what happens.
I'm definitely the kind of guy to "let the chips fall where they may".
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:44:15  
As for girls going crazy: I only go crazy if I lose faith in my partner. I wish I could give an explanation on what that means. It's really just something I 'feel'. And it has nothing to do with me being neurotic or having insecurity issues. It's about when I should dump someone but don't I guess <_<;
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-30 12:44:49  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
It only sucks because usually nobody has the finances/desires/option to maintain a relationship or even visit said person.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:44:54  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Need help with that?

JOKE!
I am a virgin.
/sneaky-face
I'm a life-changing experience.
You wouldn't be able to get enough anymore.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-30 12:45:18  
Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Gemini or Cancer?
23rd, cancer

Aw, for a sec I thought I found another late Gemini broski. Either way, happy bday with a delay!
By Spencyono 2011-06-30 12:45:47  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Need help with that?

JOKE!
I am a virgin.
/sneaky-face

Couldn't help but think of the Family Guy episode in which Cleveland gets herpes.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:46:24  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Gemini or Cancer?
23rd, cancer

Aw, for a sec I thought I found another late Gemini broski. Either way, happy bday with a delay!

I'm a Gemini :D
June 14th whooo!
Turned 24 recently.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:46:35  
Spencyono said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Need help with that?

JOKE!
I am a virgin.
/sneaky-face

Couldn't help but think of the Family Guy episode in which Cleveland gets herpes.
Keep bumpman outta this thread kthx
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-30 12:47:16  
30 here an almost the same :(

I tried online dating once, and chatting online was cool and nice and all, but once we talked on the phone it was a lil awkward (i was about 21~22) and then due to that she got crazy on me about "playing along" while she had long term plans wich in fact where, scary at the time :/
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:47:51  
Bismarck.Misao said:
30 here an almost the same :(

I tried online dating once, and chatting online was cool and nice and all, but once we talked on the phone it was a lil awkward (i was about 21~22) and then due to that she got crazy on me about "playing along" while she had long term plans wich in fact where, scary at the time :/
So she was a crazy ***. NEXT!
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-30 12:47:55  
Artemicion said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Gemini or Cancer?
23rd, cancer

June 14th whooo!
Turned 24 recently.
That's my Sister's birthday. I myself is on the 16th.

I need to stop hijaccking posts.
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:47:55  
Asura.Vyre said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
It only sucks because usually nobody has the finances/desires/option to maintain a relationship or even visit said person.

Pretty much this. Getting horny and not being able to be satisfied because of distance sucks though!!
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-06-30 12:48:00  
Artemicion said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Bismarck.Misao said:

Gemini or Cancer?
23rd, cancer

June 14th whooo!
Turned 24 recently.

Awright ! ! ! Hi5s
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-30 12:48:41  
Odin.Blazza said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
Holy ***Bla I thought you were younger than that...

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

You wouldn't be able to get enough anymore.

Seha sounds like a dude at times. "My penis is huge and it'll be the best sex ever! RAWR!"
:P

Leviathan.Niniann said:
As for girls going crazy: I only go crazy if I lose faith in my partner. I wish I could give an explanation on what that means. It's really just something I 'feel'. And it has nothing to do with me being neurotic or having insecurity issues. It's about when I should dump someone but don't I guess <_<;

Nini is crazy!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:49:08  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Pretty much this. Getting horny and not being able to be satisfied because of distance sucks though!!
It's not only about sex. Being close to the person you love is important(not 24/7 though).
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:49:23  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Just don't run out of batteries and you'll be fine.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-30 12:50:11  
And here I thought I was old.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:50:18  
Artemicion said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:

Just don't run out of batteries and you'll be fine.
XD
I honestly don't like vibrators.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-06-30 12:50:46  
long distance relationships sucks.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:53:04  
Internet dating =/= long distance relationship

Seriously, on the site I've been using, I do a search for "within 20 kms" and "only show profiles with pictures" and I get a few thousand results.
First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 170 171 172