What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 170 171 172
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 11:50:11  
Asura.Vyre said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
If only it weren't for those awkward silences I'd be fine. I hate talking on the phone in general. I only call people to tell them I'm on my way, or to get directions, or ask a question that takes longer than a text or two (while driving). It's easier if you two are playing a game or something together, or at least have a common topic. I never know what to discuss when people are like "soooo what's going onnnnn?"
Same same. Although, that's why I love the start of relationships (I've had many starts, not many middles), everything is new and you have so many stories to tell, talking is pretty easy if it's someone you really connect with. But I really don't have that many stories, so they dry up pretty fast and then I'm left with nothing to talk about after a few weeks <_<
This what sucks about today's world. There is hardly any seperation time any more. Sure, there are times where people have to be away from one another, but they are generally right at the end of a a few buttons being pressed. I feel more people would have better relationships if they weren't always so attached at the hip by these devices.
Also, why share everything about one's self so rapidly? /endmildrant

I dunno, just because you can communicate with your partner all the time doesn't mean you should. I'm guilty of bugging my man when I'm bored out doing stuff, but I don't feel like I'm constantly in his space, or that I don't get alone time. I dunno, if I were smothering him I'd hope he'd say something.

As for stories... I agree with not giving them all up at once, but when you're attracted to someone and looking for stuff to talk about you get carried away. That said there's always other stuff to talk about D:
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 11:55:18  
There are also some people that are simply hard to talk to(like me).
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-30 11:55:44  
Lol, now I am reminded of this girl who finds me very endearing. She literally gets worried that she has offended me if I do not respond within a few minutes. >_>; Which makes me feel bad, because I don't know what I did to be so endearing to her.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 11:56:16  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
There are also some people that are simply hard to talk to(like me).

Doesn't help to be shy either.
/foreveralone
By zahrah 2011-06-30 11:57:28  
Odin.Blazza said:
True Row, that's why you have to be a skype ***!

Errr...What? Rowland is whoring himself out on the interwebs? He's going about it the wrong way. No one can slip singles in his man panties if he does that. GAH!!! THINK!
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 11:58:25  
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Odin.Blazza said:
You're most probably right. As for sharing everything so rapidly, it's not on purpose, it's just the fact that you want to be talking to her, and so you eventually get through all the things you have to say.
My problem is I can never think of the stories to tell. You always have the stories you tell everyone and make you seem awesome. But there are other stories that are just as good but only a certain state of mind can remind you about them.

I have noticed that girls I've dated tend to repeat the same stories over and over after awhile.
Yet you can talk to your friends every damn day without that problem? I guess it's really important to be comfortable with your partner as a friend as well as mrs sexy time, or it's always going to end up that way. ***, my parents have been married 40 years and still manage to find ***to talk about every single day, despite having run out of stories to tell years ago.

Yeah, the fact that my Mr. Sexytime is by BEST FRIEND FOREVER makes things soooo much better. Can talk about anything/everything. I've had many partners where you simply couldn't talk about everything because of jealousy, etc, but this simply isn't the case now and it's *soooo* nice.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:03:36  
zahrah said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Errr...What? Rowland is whoring himself out on the interwebs? He's going about it the wrong way. No one can slip singles in his man panties if he does that. GAH!!! THINK!
It wasn't aimed specifically at Row, it was aimed at anyone that has issues opening up in 1v1 situations. Basically a practice makes perfect scenario, but using FFXIAH guinnea pigs instead of wasting actual dating potential :p

Leviathan.Niniann said:

Yeah, the fact that my Mr. Sexytime is by BEST FRIEND FOREVER makes things soooo much better. Can talk about anything/everything. I've had many partners where you simply couldn't talk about everything because of jealousy, etc, but this simply isn't the case now and it's *soooo* nice.
I guess the point I'm trying to make(up as I go along) is that you need to make your partner your best friend so that you can talk about anything. Or you could just date your best friend, whatever works for you :p
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:05:30  
@Blazza: OPTION 2 IS EASIER
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:06:06  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
I don't have any female best friends ; ;
By zahrah 2011-06-30 12:06:46  
Odin.Blazza said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Blazza said:

It wasn't aimed specifically at Row, it was aimed at anyone that has issues opening up in 1v1 situations. Basically a practice makes perfect scenario, but using FFXIAH guinnea pigs instead of wasting actual dating potential :p

Yeah...I was just joking. :)

Ramuh.Rowland said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Blazza said:

/pushes his paypal account

You would make more dancing. Just ask Uri how much he spends at the strip clubs in one night.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 12:08:07  
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
There are also some people that are simply hard when they talk to me.
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:08:12  
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

MAKE ONE! D:< /whips
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:08:29  
zahrah said:
Odin.Blazza said:
zahrah said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Yeah...I was just joking. :)
Oh psh, I know that, I was just in DnM mode and figured I'd explain it out anyway!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:09:00  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
That's true as well.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:09:06  
Question:
Is it wrong to want a lover rather than a girlfriend?
I wouldn't go so far as to say it keeps things more simple, but rather it keeps things on a mutual and even plane with each other, lowering risks of needs and expectations, or even obligations.
I suppose I'm simply not ready to meet the physical and personal needs for another person quite yet. And with that said, is it selfish to think this way or want that?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 12:10:48  
Artemicion said:
Question:
I wouldn't go so far as to say it keeps things more simple, but rather it keeps things on a mutual and even plane with each other, lowering risks of needs and expectations, or even obligations.
I suppose I'm simply not ready to meet the physical and personal needs for another person quite yet. And with that said, is it selfish to think this way or want that?
Yes, it is.
Is it wrong?
Nah.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:10:52  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Lolllll

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:

MAKE ONE! D:< /whips
eep!

Looking for 1: female best friend, send your applications via Niniann to approve.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-30 12:11:18  
Artemicion said:
Question:
Everyone has needs to satisfy. But on the long run you need someone with whom you have something more.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:11:26  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Artemicion said:
Question:
Yes, it is.
Is it wrong?
Nah.

So selfish... but not wrong?
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:13:00  
Artemicion said:
Question:
I don't think it's wrong nor selfish, but I think it's unrealistic. You'd be hard pressed to find that kind of relationship (I could be wrong), and even if you do, you'd be hard pressed to keep your feelings out of it for both parties. Long story short, someone is probably gonna end up getting hurt.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:14:10  
I suppose this is my fear of not meeting expectations talking for me.
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 12:14:52  
Artemicion said:
Question:

What you're describing is a *** buddy, basically. It's fine of you're going through a time in your life where you're not ready to be with someone. I had a *** buddy once after an ex I really loved dumped me and I wasn't ready for a serious relationship for a while.

The *** buddy ended up getting a girlfriend, and never told me and just ignored my calls/texts and even ignored me in class. I just wanted to know ==; *still super pissed about that*.

Besides that wasn't bad. I'd recommend it:
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 12:16:25  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Artemicion said:
Question:

What you're describing is a *** buddy, basically. It's fine of you're going through a time in your life where you're not ready to be with someone. I had a *** buddy once after an ex I really loved dumped me and I wasn't ready for a serious relationship for a while.

The *** buddy ended up getting a girlfriend, and never told me and just ignored my calls/texts and even ignored me in class. I just wanted to know ==; *still super pissed about that*.

nini is offering!!!!
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:17:36  
Artemicion said:
Get over it, ignore it, do what it takes, but don't let that pull you down. No-one sees you the way you see yourself, unless you think you're gods gift to women, that's not a bad thing.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:18:07  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Artemicion said:
Question:

I guess that's the more blunt way of putting it.
But I guess emphasis would be on the buddy part.
It just kind of boggles me why sex has to be the make or break deal and why it is the one and only thing that really differentiates a friendship based relationship and a romantic one.
Granted, things can evolve, and it may or may not always be mutual for both parties, but I guess I want the companionship sense to go hand in hand with friendship rather than something more complicated and needy, ya know?
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-30 12:18:14  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Artemicion said:
Question:

Sounds like someone is a clinger!
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 12:19:24  
Artemicion said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Artemicion said:
Question:

I guess that's the more blunt way of putting it.
But I guess emphasis would be on the buddy part.
It just kind of boggles me why sex has to be the make or break deal and why it is the one and only thing that really differentiates a friendship based relationship and a romantic one.
Granted, things can evolve, and it may or may not always be mutual for both parties, but I guess I want the companionship sense to go hand in hand with friendship rather than something more complicated and needy, ya know?
Call it what you want, but you just described a gf in my book.
By Artemicion 2011-06-30 12:19:28  
Odin.Blazza said:
Artemicion said:
Get over it, ignore it, do what it takes, but don't let that pull you down. No-one sees you the way you see yourself, unless you think you're gods gift to women, that's not a bad thing.

Yeah. It's not easy to truly be content with yourself when other people come into the picture, especially ones that end up being close and personal.
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 170 171 172