What Kind Of Guy/girl Do U Like?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » what kind of guy/girl do u like?
what kind of guy/girl do u like?
First Page 2 3 ... 102 103 104 ... 170 171 172
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:16:38  
So anyway, to something you said a few pages ago, you should talk to people on skype a bunch. Make play dates with forum goers and stuff. Maybe it sounds silly, but it could get you used to 1v1 convos? Hell, I should do that myself really.

Edit: That was at Nini
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 11:17:48  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Asura.Ina said:
I wonder if this thread will pass from chatterbox to undead. If it ever gets necroed whoever does needs to crack a dirty joke about necroing it :P

Inb4 ppl with necrophiliac passion commenting on what kind of guy/girl body they like?
I monitor the obituaries to see if any young girls died recently and then I follow their procession, wait 'till night and strike while the dirt is still fresh.

I then perform a summoning ritual which re-animated the dead body, and then it's game on.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:27:05  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Odin.Blazza said:
So anyway, to something you said a few pages ago, you should talk to people on skype a bunch. Make play dates with forum goers and stuff. Maybe it sounds silly, but it could get you used to 1v1 convos? Hell, I should do that myself really.
This could possibly work, but I'd think you'd grow to be more comfortable with the person you're talking to than just talking in general. You'll still be nervous if you're talking to people you don't know that well. It'd work the first few times but eventually you'd get to know more about that person so it's less threatening.
True Row, that's why you have to be a skype ***!
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 11:27:50  
Yeah, I agree with Row. I still hate talking on the phone with strangers. :(
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 11:28:35  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
You'd love talking to me babeh.
/winkwink
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 11:29:42  
Odin.Blazza said:

That is dirty. You are dirty.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:30:01  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
That's why you be a skype *** with the peeps here. At least you already know a little about them and such, and when it's just as friends, it's no pressure too.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:30:35  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Odin.Blazza said:

That is dirty. You are dirty.
You're one to talk, lol :p
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-30 11:31:30  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
This is a lie, Nini is a phone sex operator.
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 11:32:20  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
/winkwink

D:<

I AM 12 AND WHAT IS THIS?!
[+]
 Asura.Ebry
サーバ: Asura
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2011-06-30 11:34:28  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
/winkwink

Seemed appropriate o.o

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 11:35:02  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
/winkwink

I AM 10 WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?!?
 Leviathan.Niniann
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-06-30 11:36:02  
@Blazza: I'd still be awkward, but it wouldn't be as bad I guess. IM NKT DIRTY I'M SO PURE.

@Urial: D:< THAT WAS A SECRET!!
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:36:08  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
If only it weren't for those awkward silences I'd be fine. I hate talking on the phone in general. I only call people to tell them I'm on my way, or to get directions, or ask a question that takes longer than a text or two (while driving). It's easier if you two are playing a game or something together, or at least have a common topic. I never know what to discuss when people are like "soooo what's going onnnnn?"
Same same.

Although, that's why I love the start of relationships (I've had many starts, not many middles), everything is new and you have so many stories to tell, talking is pretty easy if it's someone you really connect with. But I really don't have that many stories, so they dry up pretty fast and then I'm left with nothing to talk about after a few weeks <_<
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 11:36:27  
Asura.Ebry said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
/winkwink

Seemed appropriate o.o

He got caught cheating on his wife.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:38:16  
Leviathan.Niniann said:
@Blazza: I'd still be awkward, but it wouldn't be as bad I guess. IM NKT DIRTY I'M SO PURE.

I know you would be, but that was the whole point, to get you used to talking to strangers and be less awkward :p

I'm kind of okay at it since I've done a lot of retail and a bit of hospitality in my time, but that's like, just faking it for a short time.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-30 11:38:24  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

racquetball

I can't play games that involve sports balls :X
I tend to evade or cover myself from them, than, you know, actually doing something with them
 Bismarck.Recaldy
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-06-30 11:39:13  
He took his own seat, right over there.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-06-30 11:39:27  
Leviathan.Niniann said:

Psh it's no secret when the operator says her name is Jolteon it's pretty obvious!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-30 11:40:39  
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
If only it weren't for those awkward silences I'd be fine. I hate talking on the phone in general. I only call people to tell them I'm on my way, or to get directions, or ask a question that takes longer than a text or two (while driving). It's easier if you two are playing a game or something together, or at least have a common topic. I never know what to discuss when people are like "soooo what's going onnnnn?"
Same same. Although, that's why I love the start of relationships (I've had many starts, not many middles), everything is new and you have so many stories to tell, talking is pretty easy if it's someone you really connect with. But I really don't have that many stories, so they dry up pretty fast and then I'm left with nothing to talk about after a few weeks <_<
This what sucks about today's world. There is hardly any seperation time any more. Sure, there are times where people have to be away from one another, but they are generally right at the end of a a few buttons being pressed. I feel more people would have better relationships if they weren't always so attached at the hip by these devices.
Also, why share everything about one's self so rapidly? /endmildrant
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:42:53  
Asura.Vyre said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Same same. Although, that's why I love the start of relationships (I've had many starts, not many middles), everything is new and you have so many stories to tell, talking is pretty easy if it's someone you really connect with. But I really don't have that many stories, so they dry up pretty fast and then I'm left with nothing to talk about after a few weeks <_<
This what sucks about today's world. There is hardly any seperation time any more. Sure, there are times where people have to be away from one another, but they are generally right at the end of a a few buttons being pressed. I feel more people would have better relationships if they weren't always so attached at the hip by these devices.
Also, why share everything about one's self so rapidly? /endmildrant
You're most probably right. As for sharing everything so rapidly, it's not on purpose, it's just the fact that you want to be talking to her, and so you eventually get through all the things you have to say.
 Asura.Ebry
user: Ebry
By Asura.Ebry 2011-06-30 11:44:11  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Ebry said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Niniann said:
/winkwink

Seemed appropriate o.o

He got caught cheating on his wife.

I saw that. I laughed :/
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:47:04  
At least he wasn't cheating on her with a 14 year old girl?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-30 11:47:50  
Odin.Blazza said:
Asura.Vyre said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
This what sucks about today's world. There is hardly any seperation time any more. Sure, there are times where people have to be away from one another, but they are generally right at the end of a a few buttons being pressed. I feel more people would have better relationships if they weren't always so attached at the hip by these devices. Also, why share everything about one's self so rapidly? /endmildrant
You're most probably right. As for sharing everything so rapidly, it's not on purpose, it's just the fact that you want to be talking to her, and so you eventually get through all the things you have to say.
xD I guess I can relate to that last sentence. Damn my nerdy angst!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-06-30 11:48:00  
Odin.Blazza said:
At least he wasn't cheating on her with a 14 year old girl?
Or was he!
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-30 11:50:09  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Odin.Blazza said:
My problem is I can never think of the stories to tell. You always have the stories you tell everyone and make you seem awesome. But there are other stories that are just as good but only a certain state of mind can remind you about them.

I have noticed that girls I've dated tend to repeat the same stories over and over after awhile.
Yet you can talk to your friends every damn day without that problem? I guess it's really important to be comfortable with your partner as a friend as well as mrs sexy time, or it's always going to end up that way. ***, my parents have been married 40 years and still manage to find ***to talk about every single day, despite having run out of stories to tell years ago.
First Page 2 3 ... 102 103 104 ... 170 171 172