I love you.
By kemikal 2011-06-23 20:59:10  
Robion you're my hero <3

I love you

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Smackbones 2011-06-23 21:03:00  
I don't think he sees everyone's genuine apology. Perhaps if we all go here and post:

link here...

I, for one, am willing to wait and hope he replies. :)
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-06-23 21:19:01  
I hope this poor Robion guy has a good sense of humor.

Sorry, Robion!
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-06-23 21:43:06  
Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Sylph.Emdief said:
So who the *** is robion?

Stop asking who he is and start asking for forgiveness.

Roflmao, if you dont get this Flion, your British sense of humour is failing you.
 Lakshmi.Rassitier
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rassitier
By Lakshmi.Rassitier 2011-06-23 21:53:58  
Robion, do you hate me?

I'm sorry
 Leviathan.Novax
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-06-23 21:59:35  
Dearest Robion,

I feel as if we've grown apart, this is mostly my fault for not really being in love with you as I've stated countless times. I shall have you know I never cheated on you with that woman, 10 times. I slipped and fell into her.

Please if you have it in your heart to forgive my heterosexual issues, we can live happily ever after.

Like,

Nova
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-23 22:00:34  
Robion, I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your girl.. Imagine my surprise, I was even more surprised to find that 'she' had a penis.. She (or rather, he) is all yours! I hope our friendship can move past this minor trial.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-23 22:23:50  
Dear Robion,

Since the day you flew from my door
That day when my heart plummeted to the floor
I became a salacious ***
Relying on my body's whim to make me feel right again

By day I crave the flesh
The next fix always seeming farther away
Come nightfall, in warm arms, I am ensnared
But also by more, an endless carnal nightmare

These flings beneath sheets bring thrills
Another orifice, another fill
Driving away my feeling sensible
I cannot feel the kiss of my regret, intangible.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-23 22:25:56  
They got a pair of legs so doubt they mind lol
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-06-23 22:26:28  
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-23 22:29:49  
 Carbuncle.Frazee
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-23 22:33:20  
; ; I have nothing to say other than I am sorry. Nothing clever or snarky, just know that from the bottom of my heart, I am so very sorry.

<3
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-23 22:37:45  
Robian... I did gagoogity your girl. I gashoigitied her gaflavin with my googiss, and I'm sorry.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Frazee
user: Frazee
By Carbuncle.Frazee 2011-06-23 22:38:56  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Robian... I did gagoogity your girl. I gashoigitied her gaflavin with my googiss, and I'm sorry.
You would, Deviant...
 Sylph.Rykoshet
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ant3
By Sylph.Rykoshet 2011-06-24 00:27:53  
miss u robion
 Carbuncle.Tweeek
user: Tweeek
By Carbuncle.Tweeek 2011-06-24 10:44:40  
Robion,

I'm sorry I took the money.

I'm sorry I took the money.

I'M SORRY!

I'M SORRY!

I'm so sorry

I'm terribly sorry

...I'M NOT SORRY I TOOK THE MONEY!!!! mwuahahah

I'm awfully sorry.

Bahamut.Josseppi
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Josseppi
By Bahamut.Josseppi 2011-06-24 11:05:11  
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Dear Robion, I know the counselor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride has cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says "There's no one like you, Robion." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Flamingos and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. *** like you wouldn't believe and an *** that just wouldn't quit. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean? Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes, but you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Robion? I doubt it. And I'm never really thought of that before. I don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little. Later, after I'm tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "Why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some nagging feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me. It didn't feel the same because you weren't there to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Robion, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you. Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met at the Holiday Inn lounge last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know, we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know, like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden, she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad, too. Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Robion ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex toy." Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time. She's given me lots of good advice about you and about women in general. She's pulling for us to get back together, Robion, she really is. So we're doing Jell-O shots in a hot bubble bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry. And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole anal thing, that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us. But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you. It's true, Robion. In your heart you must know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances away and start fresh? I think we can. If you feel the same please, please, please let me know. Otherwise, can you let me know where the ****ing remote is. Love, Tony

Damn near pissed myself laughing at this one.
[+]
 Fairy.Maimed
サーバ: Fairy
user: Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2011-06-27 16:05:01  
Best thread in a long *** time, that's for sure!
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-06-27 16:06:35  
Did this thread get bumped? Oh my goodness, I am so sorry about that, Robion! ^^
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-27 16:27:05  
Robion,

idk wtf I was thinking bro. I was so wrong. I don't mean to come off as such a ***, it's just my nature. Please, PLEASE take me back! idk what to do without you. I feel so alone. I know it can't feel the same without me.... I'm so sorry.

All apologies,

Mosin (your bro forever, bro)
[+]
 Odin.Venomous
By Odin.Venomous 2011-06-27 16:31:47  
Dear Robion,

Why are you ignoring our letters of love & endearment to you? Do you really want to hurt us.... /cry

<3 Ven on behalf of all the posters
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2011-06-27 16:33:57  
This is going to be a bigger FFXI meme than the 3-hit Zanshin. I want to see 10 pages by the time I get home from work. And... GO!
 Bahamut.Thayil
user: Thayil
By Bahamut.Thayil 2011-06-27 16:35:54  
ROBION!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! *sob*

Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-06-27 16:36:27  
Dear Robion,

still waiting for your reply.

Again, I'm really sorry.

Miss you.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-06-27 16:42:55  
Robion, Robion, where art thou Robion!

/swoon
 Asura.Theringer
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2011-06-28 11:05:06  
Dearest Robion,

I'm pregnant.

Sorry.

-Ringer.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-06-28 11:14:48  
Dear Robion,

You might want to get tested. Forgive me.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7