言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » New Nyzul Isle 1-100 static
New Nyzul Isle 1-100 static
By Mirecat 2011-06-23 03:36:19  
Hi everyone,

I know this is very late to post as most people would have finished nyzul isle by now but i thought i would give it ago.

looking for members for a new static to go 1-100. i did it before on an old character so i have lots of experience but thought i would do it again.

best time for me would be any day over the weekend as i work durring the week.i am in the UK so a time frame that would fit into that.all welcome.

will do 4 tags each week and try and get everyone the items they want on the way up.

send me a message or post here if you are interested.start ASAP.

im Mirecat on shiva.

Edit: We are at 2 members now so just really need another 3 more (just incase it 5 lamps) and we are good to go
By Biglen 2011-06-29 09:38:59  
I'm getting my Son to 90 in the next few days and me and my brother and wife will get starting from floor 1 if your interested for him hit me up ingame if you wanna go with us
 Shiva.Superdan
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2011-06-29 09:44:30  
You don't need 5 people for the lamps. If you only enter with 3-4 people I am pretty sure you will only get 3-4 lamps max. Well, at least I trio'd Nyzul Isle a bunch of times at Lv80 cap and never had more than three lamps, nor any difficulty. At Lv90, it should be a cinch to trio it, even the boss floors. We did it with BLU, MNK, RDM easy and that was 10 levels ago.
By Biglen 2011-06-29 09:47:58  
Yea me and my brother and wife do it trio and just waiting for my son to get up there before we start over on floor 1 again so we don't ever have to do it again . . . (which that's what we said when we did ours)

Was just offering our free spots in our little family static is all lamps aren't a problem but more of just a minor incovience
 Bismarck.Phaded
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Phaded
By Bismarck.Phaded 2011-06-29 09:49:25  
Shiva.Superdan said:
You don't need 5 people for the lamps. If you only enter with 3-4 people I am pretty sure you will only get 3-4 lamps max. Well, at least I trio'd Nyzul Isle a bunch of times at Lv80 cap and never had more than three lamps, nor any difficulty. At Lv90, it should be a cinch to trio it, even the boss floors. We did it with BLU, MNK, RDM easy and that was 10 levels ago.

^
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-29 09:50:26  
Shiva.Superdan said:

Wrong, I've got 5lamps with 3 people. It was ordered though. Perhaps the limit is applied only to "Same Time", if it's not, you're screwed unless they're within a couple yalms of each other.
By Biglen 2011-06-29 09:53:33  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Wrong, I've got 5lamps with 3 people. It was ordered though. Perhaps the limit is applied only to "Same Time", if it's not, you're screwed unless they're within a couple yalms of each other.

Agreed we get 5 lamps sometimes but they have all been ordered never at the same time which would have really sucked . . . .

Guess I'm not that unlucky . . yet!!
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-06-29 09:57:47  
Biglen said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Shiva.Superdan said:

Agreed we get 5 lamps sometimes but they have all been ordered never at the same time which would have really sucked . . . .

Guess I'm not that unlucky . . yet!!

That's weird, I'm working on Nyzul now, and my group (4 people) has never gotten 5-6 lamps. Granted, that's a sample of about 10-15 lamp floors, but I was almost SURE that it was limited to the number of people. (Once, in a different group, one guy almost DC'd and we got 1 less lamp than we expected.) Nyzul is buggy though, so idk.
By Biglen 2011-06-29 10:01:08  
Fenrir.Terminus said:
Biglen said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Agreed we get 5 lamps sometimes but they have all been ordered never at the same time which would have really sucked . . . . Guess I'm not that unlucky . . yet!!
That's weird, I'm working on Nyzul now, and my group (4 people) has never gotten 5-6 lamps. Granted, that's a sample of about 10-15 lamp floors, but I was almost SURE that it was limited to the number of people. (Once, in a different group, one guy almost DC'd and we got 1 less lamp than we expected.) Nyzul is buggy though, so idk.

Nope just did one last week and had to do order but a set of lamps was really close had to clear the area and had ThaJuggernaut's wife Angelsent run back and forth between the two until we got it down. I could only imagine with only two or three people and if it was all at once that's pure FAIL!!
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-06-29 10:21:05  
Crap, now I am paranoid.
By Biglen 2011-06-29 11:27:12  
Fenrir.Terminus said:
Crap, now I am paranoid.

lol why? you have four people you should be fine like I said the lamps if there are five of them two of them will be really close to each other opposite rooms it hasn't been much of a big deal you'll be fine!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [175 days between previous and next post]
 Alexander.Chronos
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Chronos 2011-12-21 13:24:37  
I'm on fl 60-65(?) atm and I'm returning to game shortly if you need help