users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Home Point
Home Point
 Titan.Cripnicc
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2009-04-07 16:10:23  
How many times have you changed your job in your mog house, try to leave and when it ask's if u want to set home point you accidently put yes. you cant say it has never happened to you. That being said why cant they just make it a option in the mog house to set home point instead of asking u when u are leaving?
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-04-07 16:13:46
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

It used to bother me, but SE does help you out by making the default "No."
Just spam whatever your command button/key is when you know you're changing jobs.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-04-07 16:39:01  
Yeah, it's happened to me too, but Haseyo's right, if you jsut spam the enter key, it should be alright. Just don't press any directional buttons!
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-07 16:48:54  
Cripnicc said:
How many times have you changed your job in your mog house, try to leave and when it ask's if u want to set home point you accidently put yes. you cant say it has never happened to you. That being said why cant they just make it a option in the mog house to set home point instead of asking u when u are leaving?

I agree with the whole "option in the mog house thing". I don't do it often, but it's embarrassing as all hell when I change to BLM in WG, cast warp...and end up right where I was in WG where everyone can mock me for my stupidity ^^
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-07 16:55:18  
lol... I've set my HP outside of WG at MH's several times... I really should just do the WG warps from the original four cities...