LOLCat Thread ^.^ RAWR ( I Mean Meow?)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » LOLCat Thread ^.^ RAWR ( I mean meow?)
LOLCat Thread ^.^ RAWR ( I mean meow?)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-04-19 09:06:14  
User submitted image
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-04-19 09:12:05  
User submitted image
[+]
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2009-04-19 09:17:13  
User submitted image
[+]
 Fairy.Filielle
サーバ: Fairy
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-04-19 10:44:50  
I'm going to testify this as of now; HOW PATHETIC everyone that is in need for more FAME & MONEY are through falsing events that happen or do happen IRL. Too bad that my In-laws had to go through all this *** as being original actors in some of the Bat Man Movies in the Hollywood Industry. What do people do IRL? LIE CHEAT STEAL HACK & only TRY to be better than what they are NOT. Even people are still bribing each other in sections of Utah to steal & hack more Game Master accounts because of NEPTUNEICE IRL;

People ended up getting killed in The Church Section I attend & still try to do so to others. I guess that is why people keep hinting others to hurt my biological parents so that they can get more than what they need *COUGH* SECTION 7 CHURCH AREAS OF UTAH *COUGH*

But that was just my intended point across in not-so-subliminal conduct. Okay, so what other FAKE WOMEN need more chemical injections & testing of chemicals for better, "PERFECTION"?

Raise your hand t(^_^)

I'm going to keep nursing my ulcerations & even more inhaling of nessecary cigarettes because of how sad HUMANITY is. Good for me still (^_^)v
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2009-04-19 10:57:57  
Filielle said:
I'm going to testify this as of now; HOW PATHETIC everyone that is in need for more FAME & MONEY are through falsing events that happen or do happen IRL. Too bad that my In-laws had to go through all this *** as being original actors in some of the Bat Man Movies in the Hollywood Industry. What do people do IRL? LIE CHEAT STEAL HACK & only TRY to be better than what they are NOT. Even people are still bribing each other in sections of Utah to steal & hack more Game Master accounts because of NEPTUNEICE IRL;

People ended up getting killed in The Church Section I attend & still try to do so to others. I guess that is why people keep hinting others to hurt my biological parents so that they can get more than what they need *COUGH* SECTION 7 CHURCH AREAS OF UTAH *COUGH*

But that was just my intended point across in not-so-subliminal conduct. Okay, so what other FAKE WOMEN need more chemical injections & testing of chemicals for better, "PERFECTION"?

Raise your hand t(^_^)

I'm going to keep nursing my ulcerations & even more inhaling of nessecary cigarettes because of how sad HUMANITY is. Good for me still (^_^)v

What

the

Carbuncle.Khane
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2009-04-19 10:58:47  
"Rant Skill +1"
"Attention Whoring Skill +1"
;p

tho wtf any of that had to do with lolcats is beyond me >.>
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-19 11:05:22  
Filielle said:

Raise your hand t(^_^)

mt
[+]
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-19 11:05:51
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Filielle said:

Raise your hand t(^_^)

/comfort
O.o
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-19 11:06:32

User submitted image
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-04-19 11:09:52  
User submitted image
 Fairy.Bigimus
user: Bigimus
By Fairy.Bigimus 2009-04-19 12:09:39  
User submitted image
 Fairy.Kuroganashi
By Fairy.Kuroganashi 2009-04-19 12:25:31  
Filielle said:

Raise your hand t(^_^)

SHE IS *** RIGHT !!!!!!

DOWN WITH THE POSERS who don't have their own personality and Experiences to share , so they steal others' to make up their own

SHAME ON U POSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well , guess the good nice ppl are on the same side , and the only ones who wouldn't like this would be the posers , cuz they suck

I.E. Neptuneice = guy or a girl ? "THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW" -owl

Either way

"GOOD BYE BIG FART"-Lion from OZ directed at "THE POSERS"

anyways
it is nice to see that some ppl still themselves and awesome as ever

b ^ - ^ d

b [0]....[0] d "OH YEAH !!!!" -Coolaid

Cya all the nice ppl and Posers on this Blog thinging

P.S. Nep nep *** !
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-19 12:27:19

I find your lack of relevance disturbing.
 Fairy.Filielle
user: Filielle
By Fairy.Filielle 2009-04-19 12:32:16  
Oh, because you divided by ZERO?!

"co2" hmmm.... Ooops, Atom Bomb again! In your FACES STILL WITHIN HIROSHIMA 9.9

Oh yeah, I remember how a bunch of poor white kids were like, "We're the leaders of the Boschnick revolution" or WHATEVER CRAP.

I still did what they wanted as a trick / treat, ate actual hacked up human flesh after being dressed up as their Mc Donalds clown.

SAD; ISN'T IT?!

Now dance more MACAB & DIE IN YOUR FIELDS OF ACID DREAMS & CHEMICAL WARFARES STILL

XD @ Monitor-faced PSYCHO HATECRIMERS

Oops! t9.9
[+]
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2009-04-19 13:01:32  
Moving on...
User submitted image

User submitted image
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-04-19 13:20:19  
Kuroganashi said:
Filielle said:

Raise your hand t(^_^)

SHE IS *** RIGHT !!!!!!

DOWN WITH THE POSERS who don't have their own personality and Experiences to share , so they steal others' to make up their own

Well , guess the good nice ppl are on the same side , and the only ones who wouldn't like this would be the posers , cuz they suck

Either way

anyways

b ^ - ^ d

P.S. Nep nep *** !

These two are a couple on fairy, who apparently are drama mama's and love to start random ***. They're just wanting more attention, Carry on..
User submitted image
[+]
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-19 13:31:22  
Haseyo said:
Filielle said:

Raise your hand t(^_^)

mt

*** LOL

Seriously though, can someone translate this for me and tell me what the general point of the original post was? I can't make sense of this rant at all...
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-04-19 13:38:14  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Haseyo said:
Filielle said:

Raise your hand t(^_^)

mt

*** LOL

Seriously though, can someone translate this for me and tell me what the general point of the original post was? I can't make sense of this rant at all...

Got a 0 from /random? idk.
 Bahamut.Ceviilla
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ceviilla
By Bahamut.Ceviilla 2009-04-19 13:39:21  
Xxnumbertwoxx I miss the old Avatar!!! /cry

User submitted image
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-19 13:43:40  
Azulmagia said:
Got a 0 from /random? idk.

Ya, I mean I've literally read and reread those paragraphs like 4 times now and it's making my head hurt...

Ceviilla said:
Xxnumbertwoxx I miss the old Avatar!!! /cry

Sorry, I had to retire Jay for a while...I'll bring him back when I get tired of Mr. T ^^
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-04-19 14:13:26  
Galvaya said:
Kuroganashi said:
Filielle said:

Raise your hand t(^_^)

SHE IS *** RIGHT !!!!!!

Either way

anyways

b ^ - ^ d

P.S. Nep nep *** !

These two are a couple on fairy, who apparently are drama mama's and love to start random ***. They're just wanting more attention, Carry on..
User submitted image

oh fairy? I was 120% sure they were on carbuncle. maybe they moved
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-19 14:54:02  
Wait, is Filielle the same chick that posted that long *** rant post a couple months back? The thread that like up and disappeared cause she asked Jaerik to nuke it? It was talking about people stalking her in game and then stalking her in real life and all kinds of crazy schizophrenia-like stuff...

Does anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?

EDIT:

Filielle said:
Oh, because you divided by ZERO?!

"co2" hmmm.... Ooops, Atom Bomb again! In your FACES STILL WITHIN HIROSHIMA 9.9

Oh yeah, I remember how a bunch of poor white kids were like, "We're the leaders of the Boschnick revolution" or WHATEVER CRAP.

I still did what they wanted as a trick / treat, ate actual hacked up human flesh after being dressed up as their Mc Donalds clown.

SAD; ISN'T IT?!

Now dance more MACAB & DIE IN YOUR FIELDS OF ACID DREAMS & CHEMICAL WARFARES STILL

XD @ Monitor-faced PSYCHO HATECRIMERS

Oops! t9.9

I swear, I've heard this before, being screamed by some crazy dude down in front of McDonalds the other day lol...
 Seraph.Fartaru
サーバ: Seraph
user: Fartaru
By Seraph.Fartaru 2009-04-19 14:57:42  
Ah if I talked real loud like that I could make you look like the bad guy too...
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-19 14:59:09  
Fartaru said:
Ah if I talked real loud like that I could make you look like the bad guy too...

Huh?
 Seraph.Fartaru
サーバ: Seraph
user: Fartaru
By Seraph.Fartaru 2009-04-19 15:02:55  
/points at the Fairies
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-04-19 15:20:44