Ahoy Ragnarok, HybridWarriors Be Seeking Ye!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Ahoy Ragnarok, HybridWarriors be seeking ye!
Ahoy Ragnarok, HybridWarriors be seeking ye!
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-06 11:32:28  
Hello Ragnarok FFXIAH members!

My current Linkshell "HybridWarriors" is currently seeking to recruit a few new members. We originally came from Caitsith (not willingly) and have always had a dedicated core group. We are mainly focused on Empryean Weapons like most other shells, but also throw in other random events that benefit our members. Our shell has finished 85 ukon, 80 almace, 80 vere to note which will both be done the next couple weeks. Everybody will get a shot at a weapon, and +1/+2 gear is considered for every ls member. This is not a shell that gets their leaders everything and members nothing. If you are interested we run mon/tue/thur/fri/sat starting around 5pm PST/8pm EST and sun/wed are free days for our members to do what they need.

We are very much needing a WHM4LIFE and will strongly consider any applicants that main WHM. WHM that are recruited can be expected to be geared accordingly if you are not already. Currently we have one main WHM and two WHM mules. This would allow us to rotate jobs for more efficient set ups and make farming more efficient as a whole.

We would also consider any BLU, NIN and WARs. All DD jobs would be expected to have all necessary WS/magic Triggers available for the job. All other jobs/applicants will be reviewed as we are not trying to be a 20+ member LS. I do not expect everybody to be +2/+1 geared but to be competent at whatever job they are playing. If you can't stun on BLM or forget how to -na on WHM that is not competent, so please don't apply. Please feel free to /tell in game, PM me or post replys here on FFXIAH.com for further details.

Thanks for the time and sorry for the Wall of Text. Hope to meet some new friends!
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-06-06 12:43:13  
I wish much luck to you Crunk. I received a mild smattering to my thread that I posted a couple weeks back, but they were all DDs that we didn't particularly want. :/
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-06 15:00:26  
I appreciate the kindness. I hope that maybe we can get some dedicated players even, you know...the ones with no life! That would be sweet! LOL. And yeah, got a couple of hits so far DD like you said. Still lookin for that WHM4LIFE!
 Ragnarok.Ruklin
user: Ruklin
By Ragnarok.Ruklin 2011-06-06 15:27:53  
Ragnarok.Crunkie said:
I appreciate the kindness. I hope that maybe we can get some dedicated players even, you know...the ones with no life! That would be sweet! LOL. And yeah, got a couple of hits so far DD like you said. Still lookin for that WHM4LIFE!
Good luck with that. All the really good WHM4LIFE'rs are taken xD
[+]
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-07 10:55:44  
Still looking for you WHM's! C'mon I'll even offer chocolate chip pancakes!
By Jessi 2011-06-10 14:48:36  
This WHM4LIFE has a ls but can I still have chocolate chip pancakes anyways? Sharing is caring :) GL on finding a good whm :)
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-12 16:47:39  
Bumping this as we are also looking for a full time NIN/BLU and still this rare WHM4LIFE! Send PM for questions or /tell in game, thanks.

And yes pancake feed is for everyone!
 Ragnarok.Kaea
user: Cyana
By Ragnarok.Kaea 2011-06-14 06:53:40  
*shuffles in, mumbles something about Crunk's lot are good peeps, shuffles back out with all the pancakes*
 Ragnarok.Doorsmasher
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Doorsmasher 2011-06-14 07:02:02  
just passing by myself...

I heard the linkshell is slowly dying, or there is a just a small few there..

Crunk, this why you looking?
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-15 01:20:57  
No we are not dying off, we have a good core group of about 8~10 people that are always there, which is more than enough to do things but we are looking to expand a little bit and get some more good people.

I'm bumping this to also say we are looking for a good WAR with all red/blue triggers more so red triggers for ease of farming multiple pop sets at a time. Still looking for a dedicated WHM and a BLU, as we have filled our NIN spot, I hope we can find some more good players, we are finishing our 4th weapon now and things are coming faster than ever.

Again please contact me in game or in PM for further details. Thanks for your time.
By Eluveitie 2011-06-15 01:29:27  
A shell that focuses on empyrean wpns. Yeesh if i only i had the time to spare. Even though i really dont care for organized events i'd love to finish my twatwasher that i got a few of my shells then had to leave the game for 7mo. I'll sleep on it, BLU is only 75 still so thats out but i used to be (forced under duress to be) WHM alot at my old shells events cuz i was good at keepin tanks alive.
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-06-15 01:36:03  
o/ best of luck with your shell, I was in your shoes not to long ago then boom, people recognized us, and were interested in joining, sifted through the eh and wtf people and found me some good solid members.

:3 finished our 12th weapon last night, hoping to have 13 and 14 out the door soon as well.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-15 01:45:29  
Thanks Nekonarf, We are still new to the server so hopefully our names will be recognized soon. We really have come a long way and sifted through our fair share of "meh wtf" people as well, we had a group of 20+ and here we are with like half of that lol.

It's a lot different here on Ragnarok with many many more people and we have met our fair share of douche bags and some really nice people. I'm just hoping we can expand and come together with some new people that have the same goals and get some more things done!
 Ragnarok.Leth
user: Leth
By Ragnarok.Leth 2011-06-15 03:47:42  
I wish I could join an abyssea ls to finish +2 for my jobs, even if I had to come WHMONRY, but you are all NA people that play during italy night so it quite sucks for me! But if anyone ran a LS that does events at 1 PM UTC (7 AM EST? idk lolz) it would be great...
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2011-06-15 10:45:26  
Ragnarok.Leth said:
I wish I could join an abyssea ls to finish +2 for my jobs, even if I had to come WHMONRY, but you are all NA people that play during italy night so it quite sucks for me! But if anyone ran a LS that does events at 1 PM UTC (7 AM EST? idk lolz) it would be great...

We arn't really active that early, do you have work later in the day? About noon EST is when a lot of people start logging on for the day and everybody is always ready to have some fun!
 Ragnarok.Leth
user: Leth
By Ragnarok.Leth 2011-06-15 13:30:15  
Ragnarok.Crunkie said:
Ragnarok.Leth said:

We arn't really active that early, do you have work later in the day? About noon EST is when a lot of people start logging on for the day and everybody is always ready to have some fun!

12 PM EST = 18 PM UTC +1... so hmm, I would have about 3-4 hours free past that time, but I might have to afk at approx. 14 PM est for some minute to eat my dinner :/ If that's ok for you, we could give it a try... But until 27th of june i'm studying for my driving license, so I arrive at home at 14 PM EST... hmmmm lolz, up to you really, I can wait for a while and when I'm finally free http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ZW0_jmi2Q I could join your shell :o