Because It's Just Awesome.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Because it's just awesome.
Because it's just awesome.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 19:29:52  
Noooooo you broke the quote pyramid! D:<

Nah. It's really hard to beat Morrowind, to be honest.
 Asura.Reublucian
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 19:31:41
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Lol you can beat the main quest easily, I still haven't explored everything in Morrowind and that kills me haha
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 19:47:27  
I meant it's hard to beat Morrowind in the RPG category. Like there are very few games that are better than it.

And one of the most fun and arguably most time-consuming (unless you use some sort of guide) is collecting all 33 artifacts in Vvardenfell. Took me about 1500 game days to find them all, as well as complete most of the guilds.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 19:58:11

Actually I heard of them and got a few without using the Guide, I always loved that one Mages Staff that made you Levitate though, no what I'm talking about? It worked wonders!
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 20:12:28  
If you're interested, the book that I linked to can be found in Mournhold's museum thing. You know, the place with Stendarr's Hammer. (1000 pound weapon ftw?)
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 20:13:42

Lmao you think you can find out what staff I'm talking about and where it is? I had it on my old account, it let you levitate anywhere in the game.
 Bahamut.Spamasam
サーバ: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Spamasam 2009-04-04 20:14:09

I wish I could erase everything I knew about Morrowind so I could play through it 7 more times and rediscover everything.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 20:19:16  
Spamasam said:
I wish I could erase everything I knew about Morrowind so I could play through it 7 more times and rediscover everything.

Seconded. Though even after spending like 1000 real life hours in the game, I still feel like I've only scratched the surface.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 20:21:07  
Reublucian said:
Lmao you think you can find out what staff I'm talking about and where it is? I had it on my old account, it let you levitate anywhere in the game.

Are you sure it was a staff? The Boots of the Apostle have Levitate enchantment.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 20:29:21

I'm positive it was a Staff it looked like ebony.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-04 20:39:03  
Wizard's Staff. It's for advancing in the Mage's Guild. Costs either 5000 Gold or found on the corpse of an NPC during a quest.

Not considered an artifact, but handy nonetheless.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 20:43:14

That's it thanks haha be right backkk
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-04-04 20:43:14

That's it thanks haha be right backkk
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2009-04-04 20:50:09  
Enternius said:
Reublucian said:
Kajidourden said:
Reublucian said:
Enternius said:
Reublucian said:
Enternius said:
Reublucian said:
The Legend of Dragoon fo life!

Someone earlier said this, but yes, LoD is an amazing RPG, but no, it's not the best game ever.

That being said, it's one of the best RPGs NOT made by Square.

Edit:Scratch that. Morrowind is first, then LoD I guess.

The original Morrowind on the xbox will always hold a place in my heart. <3

It's a shame Oblivion wasn't as good as Morrowind (Though still amazing.) They used up way too much disc space with voice-overs (Over half the disc was voice) and just didn't have any room for actual gameplay. That's not to say it wasn't a long time-consuming game. It definitely was. Just not as much as we had hoped it to be.

Idunno I was extremely excited about oblivion, and even though I didn't want to think about it, I knew that it just wouldn't be as in-depth as the first Morrowind, but it will always always have a place in my heart, Morrowind is just one of those games that I'm happy that it was made in my lifetime you know? I'm actually gonna go hook up my old xbox to go play it now lmao

Morrowind <Too Weak> Baldur's Gate <Do you need it?>

Lol, but in all seriousness, morrowind was *** awesome also, but BG is *** amazing!

Am I an *** for asking what is Baldur's Gate?

Baldur's Gate is like a Diablo clone I believe. Top-down dungeon crawler, right? I know that's what Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance is.

Incorrect, dark alliance was a gay *** console version of the game :(. Its an isometric (sorta) RPG based on the AD&D Ruleset, cept all the pen/paper ***, dice rolls and whatnot, is computed so you all you see is the action :D