We Lost The Astral Candy Last Night...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » We lost the Astral Candy last night...
We lost the Astral Candy last night...
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-05 12:08:53  
Zekky said:
It's a present the JPs give us after every beseiged we lose since the rest of the server doesn't get it. >.>

LOL same here
 Ramuh.Sidi
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sidi
By Ramuh.Sidi 2009-04-05 12:48:56  
More like its a once in a blue moon "OMG SANCTION ALLOWS US TO HAVE REFRESH?!!! WTF O_______O"

Then an hour later "Awww... sanction back to normal =/"

(Fyi for non-asurans it usually takes about 1-2 weeks after every loss to get our candy back... and yes of course by the kind jp XD... then we'll loose it again by the first lvl 8 besieged >.>;; )
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-04-05 13:48:30  
Over in Bahamut its hard to notice if the AC is gone in the first place. Being one of the first original servers when FFXI started (before it was ported to NA) we have a majority of our population as JP. This being said. If we lose AC, if this even occurs, the JP have it back within HOURS, litterally. Also I would like to note that during JP off peak times, the NA peak times when a Besieged occurs we get close to losing AC, they must have arranged a task force to handle this threat because even though most JP would be at work or school, they assemble a crack team of 12 JP that show up in Besieged and bring us back from the brink of defeat. Maybe they got tired of recovering it and decided to have a rescue squad ready to join the fray if it all goes to hell in a hand basket. Way to go JP's on Bahamut!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-05 13:54:23  
JP's in general just seem to be a hell of a lot more organized then us NA could ever hope to be. Plus, they generally know their ***about whatever it is they're doing...I've only ever partied with 1 JP that I would call "ok" (and in his defense, it was like way off of JP prime time so he was prolly sleepy), the rest were fan-***-tastic.

NA's, on the other hand, I've partied with some unbelievably stunning broken people lol
 Siren.Vagustae
サーバ: Siren
user: VaguStae
By Siren.Vagustae 2009-04-05 14:31:18  
Anmorata said:
somehow... Siren still hasn't lost it once...

Aren't we already at 2k wins?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-05 15:06:55  
Raikan said:
That's because JP's are talking about crap like 2girls1cup.. No offense.

"aren't" I assume. And agreed...personally, I can do both, but some sure as hell can't.
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-04-05 15:10:20  
Did I put "are"? Yea I meant Aren't.

And I know better than to post when I haven't had coffee, sorry.
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-04-05 15:11:24  
Vagustae said:
Anmorata said:
somehow... Siren still hasn't lost it once...

Aren't we already at 2k wins?

Close to 1915 I think. I haven't checked since we hit 1900 which was over a weak ago.
 Fairy.Aenemy
user: Aenemy
By Fairy.Aenemy 2009-05-01 13:48:21  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
JP's in general just seem to be a hell of a lot more organized then us NA could ever hope to be. Plus, they generally know their ***about whatever it is they're doing...I've only ever partied with 1 JP that I would call "ok" (and in his defense, it was like way off of JP prime time so he was prolly sleepy), the rest were fan-***-tastic.

NA's, on the other hand, I've partied with some unbelievably stunning broken people lol

I think your earlier statement was more accurate that we NA just get lazy on fairy and let JP do it. Besides every single time candy is lost its late night. When NA are logging off and JP barely logging in. Thats also why it gets lost tbh. Go into besieged at that time and notice only 100 ppl there. This time of day also is always ripe for back to back lv8. Besides, *** toau zones anyway. It created alot of speed leveled weak players. ugh and don't get me started on campaign...
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-05-01 13:51:43  
Every time we lost Astral Candy, We call in the JP Button Squad.
And "Operation: JP BUTTON" goes under effect.
And we get it over night ^^b
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-01 13:52:31  
So about that campaign, I hear it creates skilled players with capped skills. Any thoughts Aenemy?
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-01 13:53:35  
Elkanah said:

Have any NA actually gone and got the AC back? I bet there is some sick reward that the JP are hiding!
 Siren.Temeraire
user: Temeraire
By Siren.Temeraire 2009-05-01 14:01:54  
Would like to post something meaningful here, but we'd actually have to lose the damn thing before I could do that.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-01 14:02:25  
Aenemy said:
ugh and don't get me started on campaign...

I actually like Campaign. It's something you can do solo for a reasonable return on exp, no exp penalty for death, no time constraints (show up for an exp party and play for 15 minutes and watch what happens lol) and more fun then waiting around for besieged to start, soloing at a crawl. (granted, as I'm DNC main, I'm a little biased...I kill ***too damn slow solo to reasonably exp outside of "events")

But I understand your opinion...I've seen some pretty dumb ***in Campaign lol. If it's used as a "bridge" between levels, and not as the primary method of leveling itself, I think it's awesome. And learning how to play a job in normal usage is of paramount importance obviously (again, as DNC, I'm a little biased, it's pretty easy to play ^^)
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-05-01 14:10:18  
Excesspain said:
Elkanah said:

Have any NA actually gone and got the AC back? I bet there is some sick reward that the JP are hiding!

not that im actually aware of. No NA squad has ever got our AC back.
NA players who do that, are like celebs who go to Europe.
Once you go other, you never come back >:o
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-05-01 14:12:30  
Elkanah said:
Excesspain said:
Elkanah said:

not that im actually aware of. No NA squad has ever got our AC back.
NA players who do that, are like celebs who go to Europe.
Once you go other, you never come back >:o

I would love to at least try it once. I'm going look into this when I get home from work.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-01 14:15:08  
Aenemy said:
I think your earlier statement was more accurate that we NA just get lazy on fairy and let JP do it. Besides every single time candy is lost its late night. When NA are logging off and JP barely logging in. Thats also why it gets lost tbh. Go into besieged at that time and notice only 100 ppl there. This time of day also is always ripe for back to back lv8. Besides, *** toau zones anyway. It created alot of speed leveled weak players. ugh and don't get me started on campaign...

Aenemy just doesn't seem to be a very happy person in general. >.>
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-05-01 14:17:11  
Honestly I think the only way NA's could ever be motivated towards rescuing the ***-candy would be if SE changed the titled doled out. If folks were getting the same title as needed for the mythic quests, you'd see a hell of a lot more people making attempts.

Anywho, on Asura I think the JP are just like whatever at this point... The apathy of NA's seems to have infected them as well. It'll probably be another 4-5 real life days before things are back to normal. Till then campaign fTW!
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-05-01 14:43:50  
If we ever lost the Astral Candy during the day, I'd really have to research info to really get an idea of how badass it would be for us to get that candy back. And how bad we wanted it back, enough to care about it at all. lol.

If the prizes were neat to get to maybe possibly sell for that candy being brought back to Al Zahbi, or SE made it into a reward system for something like..

"The Empire owes its brightest heroe's to Thank You for Restoring our Astral Candascence. We look forward to working with you more effectively in the future to come."

"Person gained 100,000 gil."

or

"Person receives 300 Gold Imperial Coins." [Which is about Mercenary pay in the story with Naja Salaheem. But hers was like.. 300 somewhere minus taxes and ***for being a part of Salaheem's Sentinel.

But.. knowing SE, they'd have a CS with 300 coins received, a CS with Naja.. And... You get 1 Coin and never do it again lawl.

Then look at that astral candy, walk right into that chamber. And piss all over that to bring flavor for the Mamool who take it xDD