O. Bronze Piece/Silverpiece Buying.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » O. Bronze piece/Silverpiece buying.
O. Bronze piece/Silverpiece buying.
By Shylaa 2011-05-20 19:50:35  
Looking to get good deals on currency since SE now screwed everyone over making relics. On third stage of Ghorn and the future looks bleak for relic builders.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-05-20 19:58:08  
stagger a notorious monster in dynamis, treasure hunter applied, chances are you're walking away with a 100 piece

if you ask me, that's far from being screwed over, seeing how you could do that at least once a day, and that's not even accounting the fact you could do it on multiple notorious monsters in one run

still, buying surely isn't that bad as long as you can afford inflated prices, i suppose
 Phoenix.Naratu
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Naratu 2011-05-20 20:06:42  
Yeah. All of the people complaining about how hard relics are to make now are just pretty lazy and idiotic. The prices on Phoenix really haven't moved at all. A friend of mine and I went to *** around in dynamis-windy, and walked away with 160 shells in an hour. It's really not that bad. Just find a small group of people to farm with, and buy the bronzepieces off the group immediately. I bought and farmed enough currency to finish Bravura in 1.5 weeks. Stop complaining and go do the dyna. Procing is 1000x easier in dyna then it is in abyssea. You can even proc during casts.
By Shylaa 2011-05-21 05:52:02  
Ok did dyna. Got all TE and 10 currency to show for my 2 hours. I read all the new ***about dyna and know what /supposedly/ needs to be done. I'm just asking if anyone is selling it. If you dont have anything good to offer other than "I'm better than you" piss off and troll somewhere else.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-05-21 06:12:25  
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
stagger a notorious monster in dynamis, treasure hunter applied, chances are you're walking away with a 100 piece

if you ask me, that's far from being screwed over, seeing how you could do that at least once a day, and that's not even accounting the fact you could do it on multiple notorious monsters in one run

still, buying surely isn't that bad as long as you can afford inflated prices, i suppose

^

The Stagger method is pretty well fleshed out now. For those who don't want to really dig it up. Basically, You Kill all 5 TE's in the zone and you're able to stagger easily. I think it was something like... and bare with me, my memory/info might not be 100% up to date.

0-2 TE's Killed = No Stagger possible
3 = "Blue" Stagger, Does nothing special (IIRC) "Hard" to proc
4 = "yellow" Stagger, Increases Currency rate, Terrors "Medium to proc"
5 = "Red" stagger, Same as yellow, Doesn't use 2hour, "Easy" To proc.

(Mob Jobs)
Light Armor - THF/RNG/NIN/MNK/BST = Job Abilities Proc
Heavy Armor = WAR/DRG/DRK/PLD/SAM = Weaponskills to proc
Mages = WHM/RDM/BLM/SMN/bRD = Magic to proc.

From what i gather, Its a set percent chance to proc when using the correct action (I.E Any JA has say, 20% Chance to proc, on a THF with 5/5 Statues). You can always get a stagger with effort once you get all 5 TE's.

That being said, In Jeuno, I killed buttloads of NMs (at least ~5 a run or more) the last two days, Triggering most, walking away with 1 100 (a montiont) that ironically dropped from an NM i hadn't triggered. I think i triggered 8 out of about 11 of them.

So the drop rate is kinda ***from Free-Spawn and Lottery NM from what i can tell (I'm always on THF so i bring it).

However, I heard better luck from Xarc zones, which I'll eventually be doing x.x;
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-05-21 08:02:16  
Asura.Karbuncle said:

not true. NM's and normal mobs in dyna beau and Bastok and Sandy still use their respective 2hr even after being staggered.
 Bahamut.Alukat
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-05-21 08:07:02  
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

not true. NM's and normal mobs in dyna beau and Bastok and Sandy still use their respective 2hr even after being staggered.

not true, killed like 120 mobs in dyna sandy and after red stagger non of them used 2h.
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-05-21 09:06:32  
Ragnarok.Corres said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Yellow might, But if you Red a mob before it uses its 2hour, It won't 2hour is what i meant.

Of course if he 2hours before you trigger, He'll obviously still 2hour.

I worded that confusingly. If you trigger a mob It won't 2hour, not all mobs in the zone won't 2hour
 Ragnarok.Alcarin
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Alcarin 2011-05-21 12:03:02  
Phoenix.Naratu said:
Yeah. All of the people complaining about how hard relics are to make now are just pretty lazy and idiotic. The prices on Phoenix really haven't moved at all. A friend of mine and I went to *** around in dynamis-windy, and walked away with 160 shells in an hour. It's really not that bad. Just find a small group of people to farm with, and buy the bronzepieces off the group immediately. I bought and farmed enough currency to finish Bravura in 1.5 weeks. Stop complaining and go do the dyna. Procing is 1000x easier in dyna then it is in abyssea. You can even proc during casts.

Yes, Alone? tell me who come to spam everyday for you dynamis sandoria w/o a serious reason since now AF2 sucks. now one care about dynamis anymore.
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-05-21 12:14:27  
Forced pop NMs will use their 2-hour regardless of proc. Every other mob will not.