How Old Does A Character Need To Be For 200 Fish

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » how old does a character need to be for 200 fish
how old does a character need to be for 200 fish
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-05-20 11:41:10  
i borrowed one of my friends mules to fish on since 200 fish was not enough to fulfill my customers orders ( i dont fish on ah that much)

However the mule character is only level 25 and probably pretty new. i could only get 10 fish.
I can see that play time is only around 5 days.

how old does a character have to be to get access to the full 200 fish/day ?
By Drjones 2011-05-20 11:43:42  
I want to say it's two weeks.
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-05-20 11:48:05  
Quote:
- Strengthening of Activities against Illegal Fishing
As a result of our countermeasures against fishing in high-level areas and fishing using third-party tools, we discovered that the majority of RMT's activities are focused on making money through the accumulation of moat carps and coral fragments.

After the introduction of the 14-Day Free Trial, these cases became much more striking and players involved in RMT moved to these less risky ways of making gil. The Special Task Force then looked into what method would be the most likely to force RMTs to give up illegal fishing for good.

From our investigations, we decided that it would be best to string these players along until they have accumulated a considerable number of items and then hit them hard, maximizing the damage done. We changed the timing of the bannings in November and had the following results:

November: 391,225 moat carp and 49 Lu Shang's fishing rods seized
December: 24,367 moat carp and zero Lu Shang's fishing rods seized

As one can see, in November, we seized a considerable number of Lu Shang's fishing rods from the illegal fishers and in December, we seized all of the moat carp before the fishers could obtain any new Lu Shang's fishing rods.

In the December version update, some of the fishing restrictions changed. Fishing fatigue was greatly increased for the first 2 weeks after character creation, as well as for characters under level 20.

Because these measures also have an effect on players engaged in healthy gameplay, we continuously ran tests with the prerequisite that we would continue to change the design in order to reduce the burden on normal players.
We made fishing easier under conditions for items necessary for quests such as the ripped cap and the fat greedie through the December version update. We plan to adjust further when necessary.

The time period is 2 weeks and over level 20.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-05-20 12:05:19  
thank you alot.

Do you have reference link to quote. i was trying to search for it but found nothing
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-05-21 03:45:50  
I obtained the quote from FFXI's Official Website.