users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Siren Part Deux
Siren Part Deux
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 36 37 38
 Siren.Skywarp
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-08 07:36:25  
how is everyone today. my night was fun remembering how to play without a sub job lol. took my sons new char out and leveled the WAR to 10. then i plan on levle syncing my own char to it then going to havethe wife pl i tto 30. that was the plan for last night but since i had no wayto cure myself i had to do that hole resting thing. and in the process. i fell asleep while healing.
so today i'm goingto try again lol
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-08 08:43:20  
That's awesome dude :D

Night was decent. Dyna Windy NMs suck *** btw :(
and I'm now 26 C-C Lanterns from my 85 Armageddon!!
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-08 09:09:37  
Siren.Kuz said:
That's awesome dude :D Night was decent. Dyna Windy NMs suck *** btw :( and I'm now 26 C-C Lanterns from my 85 Armageddon!!

I'd be down to help out Kuz, I need to +2 ze beast legs

I finally got ferine back piece to drop last night!!! I think I went 0/9? good times
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-08 09:35:31  
NICE Mosin!

Might be trying some LATE tonight (after Salvage) and at random intervals on the weekend. I'll shoot you a tell if you're on :D
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-08 09:38:15  
Shoot should be fun, I've dou'd before on mnk, we'll just need a proc. I'll look out for ya!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-12 09:52:52  
Biizzzzzz--- uuummmpppp
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-12 13:30:22  
im tryingto sleep in here... startig all over on my sons char is boring as hell lol. but all 3 starter crystals done. cho lisence, war is 30. started abyssea. (building stones atm) whm is 21. next is letitng the boy loose on bst this weekend
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-12 13:53:01  
Siren.Skywarp said:
im tryingto sleep in here... startig all over on my sons char is boring as hell lol. but all 3 starter crystals done. cho lisence, war is 30. started abyssea. (building stones atm) whm is 21. next is letitng the boy loose on bst this weekend

that must be lame, let me know if you need any help. I've been at a loss when solo lately
 Siren.Foxfire
user: Foxfire
By Siren.Foxfire 2011-07-12 13:57:22  
Man I've been wanting to play but I left my sec key back home. I guess that means no more ffxi for me~. :l
 Siren.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-13 09:22:46  
Siren.Skywarp said:

Hey Sky, around 6 EST tonight I'm gonna be PL'n my alt's blm/rdm/dnc. If anyone wants in on some lowman action hit me up around then. Would be cool to get together a Gusgen Mines alliance if there isn't already one there.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-13 09:23:24  
MOSIN!!!! I'm 10 Lanterns away and you missed all the fun :(
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-13 10:25:40  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Hey Sky, around 6 EST tonight I'm gonna be PL'n my alt's blm/rdm/dnc. If anyone wants in on some lowman action hit me up around then. Would be cool to get together a Gusgen Mines alliance if there isn't already one there.

thx for the offer. but hes 25 now 5 levels and hes in abyssea. and ill solo him to 90 in there. shouldnt take me to long.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-13 10:43:44  
Siren.Kuz said:

Hey Kuz, when do you plan to do some more Fish pops? If there's any chance I could get in on some of that I would love to get the club for my alt. Gratz, you're so close!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-13 10:46:30  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Siren.Kuz said:

Hey Kuz, when do you plan to do some more Fish pops? If there's any chance I could get in on some of that I would love to get the club for my alt. Gratz, you're so close!

Oh no prob :D
I'll look for you. May try some tonight or Tomorrow.
And you're more then welcome to the Sword and Club :D
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-13 10:54:38  
Siren.Kuz said:

yeah, gdi, I saw you in there friday, but I was doing some sobek runs trying to +2 ze mnk body. Saturday was my wifes B-day, so it was one of my many presents for her to have a husband un-addicted to video games for a day. :D hopefully I can help with the last 10...
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-13 11:05:40  
Thanks~ Really just want the club. Just need blue =D
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-13 11:48:37  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Thanks~ Really just want the club. Just need blue =D

We'll do our best! I'll look for you when we're doing CC!

Siren.Mosin said:
yeah, gdi, I saw you in there friday, but I was doing some sobek runs trying to +2 ze mnk body. Saturday was my wifes B-day, so it was one of my many presents for her to have a husband un-addicted to video games for a day. :D hopefully I can help with the last 10...

Hope Saturday was fun :D
And no worries dude. It's all good.

Just happy I finally completed 5/5 Blue Box last night on AF3 for Red Mage :D
So now, all I need is the old AF+1 for Hands and Feet...
And my RDM will be +1/+2'd on all three sets of Gear :O
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-13 11:52:02  
damn Kuz, well done, & congrats!!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-13 12:04:04  
Siren.Mosin said:
damn Kuz, well done, & congrats!!

Thanks dude :D
I owe it all to have great friends and LS mates :D
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-15 09:14:45  
Just wanted to shout out to Mosin!!!

Thanks Dude for helping out the last two nights on the Armageddon!!!
REALLY appreciate the help man! Anytime you need something, let me know!

Angel has helped me sooooo much on this Gun :D
We went out once I got it done last night.
So far best numbers I had (Non-Brew but with Cor rolls, and other item/Blue Mage buffs on me) were a 9458 Wildfire...
And a 3500 Fire Shot (Think Set Bonus kicked in on my AF3)
I need to show ya the screenshot :D

Again, Thank you sooo much for help :D
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-15 14:22:18  
Siren.Kuz said:
Just wanted to shout out to Mosin!!! Thanks Dude for helping out the last two nights on the Armageddon!!! REALLY appreciate the help man! Anytime you need something, let me know! Angel has helped me sooooo much on this Gun :D We went out once I got it done last night. So far best numbers I had (Non-Brew but with Cor rolls, and other item/Blue Mage buffs on me) were a 9458 Wildfire... And a 3500 Fire Shot (Think Set Bonus kicked in on my AF3) I need to show ya the screenshot :D Again, Thank you sooo much for help :D

no worries man ^.^b

Congrats again, that ws is broke & it is awesome
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-18 08:31:05  
~yawn

Sup Siren :D Anything fun and exciting happen this weekend?

Spent it packing and crap for my move at the end of the month :(
BUT Last night a Christmas Miracle happened.
Did the Wyrm and Behemoth KSNM99's for a Buddy.
Just 5 of us (was 6 but someone had to go).
RDM/WHM, PLD/WAR, 3-4 SMNs.

And my friend went 1 for 1 on both Beard and Tongue for his newly acquired Black Belt.

I was shocked.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-18 11:17:07  
Siren.Kuz said:
~yawn Sup Siren :D Anything fun and exciting happen this weekend? Spent it packing and crap for my move at the end of the month :( BUT Last night a Christmas Miracle happened. Did the Wyrm and Behemoth KSNM99's for a Buddy. Just 5 of us (was 6 but someone had to go). RDM/WHM, PLD/WAR, 3-4 SMNs. And my friend went 1 for 1 on both Beard and Tongue for his newly acquired Black Belt. I was shocked.

that's pretty god damn amazing sir.

I didn't do much this weekend, got atma of ze ducal gaurd for my BST, & made some progress on mag. def. bns. axes, but that was about it. took the silly kids swimming sunday, & my youngest finally learned the tried & tested "Doggy paddle" good times.

O! we tried to low-man Uldashi(sp?) or w/e, & failed miserably (got him to 15% then /wipe). we need a WHM ; ; . The guys who claimed our pop after defeat were nice enough to hook us up with some of the +2 items tho, & proceded to let us hang out & mooch other stuffs. so I guess thanks to "Knack" & his LS for making a failure a decent night.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-18 11:25:13  
Not sure what LS he runs with now, but I've run into Knack before on a bunch of different occasions and was always a stand-up guy.
Just between competing for pop NMs and exchanging ToDs and such.

So what happened with that Uldashi? Sorry he got the best of ya dude :(
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-18 12:04:02  
Siren.Kuz said:
Not sure what LS he runs with now, but I've run into Knack before on a bunch of different occasions and was always a stand-up guy. Just between competing for pop NMs and exchanging ToDs and such. So what happened with that Uldashi? Sorry he got the best of ya dude :(

I'm not real sure, I was under the influence at the time. was some TP move >>> either -ja, or high tiered -aga. My buddy I duo a lot of stuff with is rdm, & the only healer for us, he just couldn't keep up. It probably didn't help that my dumb *** come out as /dnc instead of /war (hell even /nin would have been better) so, in retrospect, might have been ALL my fault, LOL.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-18 12:17:32  
Siren.Mosin said:
I'm not real sure, I was under the influence at the time.

Problem Solved
LOL
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-18 12:43:13  
Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Mosin said:
I'm not real sure, I was under the influence at the time.
Problem Solved LOL

meh, It's all supposed to be for fun, eh?

I'd never want to be leet if it means giving up teh good times :D
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-18 12:45:53  
Did I spy a Skywarp abyssea burning his CORSAIR a few days ago? tsktsk

I know a certain corsair who would be very disappoint.

@ Mosin, it is never good to be drunk and fight an NM although it does provide some lulz ~ trust me~ its never good to be the WHm who has had to many root beer rum floats D:

Magic def axes? Hmmm Did you do the PDT~ I know with Ducal Guard and the PDT setup I watched a BST solo the cactuar NM on Levi- crap was AMAZING.

I should really tweak out my bst so i can do more stuff :I
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-18 12:50:55  
PDT- axes are next. I picked mag. def. bns. 1st because a friend & I have been duo'ing JoF trying to get my damn torque. (0/7 ; ;) I've seen a huge reduction on damage when poor lil' dipper takes a quake II. The goal being, hopefully, to be able to solo the ***-hat eventually. I might need the add-on equip as well, but one step at a time.....
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-18 13:07:24  
Why Dipper tho? Just wondering~
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 36 37 38