First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 36 37 38
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-29 18:32:00  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Siren.Soulzero said:
i thought galkas were overgrown teddy bears o.o.

angel didnt you make a mule on siren :O?
I did =) she is lvl 40 and past the minotaur in COP. =)

she's level skanky and just past the skank part of cop... skank!
 Siren.Soulzero
サーバ: Siren
user: xeeero
By Siren.Soulzero 2011-06-29 18:40:14  
its actually really easy since i play on xbox so i just have laptop and xbox running :)
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-29 18:51:10  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Siren.Soulzero said:
i thought galkas were overgrown teddy bears o.o.

angel didnt you make a mule on siren :O?
I did =) she is lvl 40 and past the minotaur in COP. =)

she's level skanky and just past the skank part of cop... skank!
How's that big glass of haterade tasting skank-o-licious?
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-30 12:43:07  
Siren.Soulzero said:
i thought galkas were overgrown teddy bears o.o. ?

no no were not. after years of hate crimes and racisum. we have become a very vindistive people. bent on killing everyoen and using your skin as beer coosies.

have a good day.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-30 14:09:42  
Soul, sky has issues but we fear love him anyways :)

His galka self needs some lovings D:
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-30 14:31:54  
he needs to get back to work...

slaves running around free, posting on the monster-web... wtf has the world come to???
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-30 19:24:12  
right?!?!?

/cowers in fear

<.<

>.>

Careful that galka got some shifty eyes :O
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-01 11:11:50  
Siren.Mosin said:
he needs to get back to work... slaves running around free, posting on the monster-web... wtf has the world come to???

this from a m male playing a female char.... someone haveing gender issues?........ tisk tisk tisk...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-01 12:49:30  
Siren.Skywarp said:
Siren.Mosin said:
he needs to get back to work... slaves running around free, posting on the monster-web... wtf has the world come to???
this from a m male playing a female char.... someone haveing gender issues?........ tisk tisk tisk...

doh >.< I did it all for the dexterity, I blame SE
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-01 12:50:13  
sure princess sure....
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-01 12:57:49  
Siren.Mosin said:
doh >.< I did it all for the dexterity, I blame SE

Ironically there was a Mithra for years running around Siren named "Diditforthedex"

Wonder if they're still around...?
They were good people.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-01 15:12:14  
Siren.Skywarp said:
sure princess sure....
 Siren.Danterius
user: Danterius
By Siren.Danterius 2011-07-04 13:28:55  
Quiet thread is quiet...
 Siren.Derak
user: derak
By Siren.Derak 2011-07-04 13:33:22  
Siren.Kogasho said:
Siren.Skywarp said:
whats a linkshell?

Im looking to help people build emp weapons anything abyssea pretty much anything at all. Just really miss the game i finished my Emp weapon and like quit 2 weeks after, wasn't in a linkshell for it either just 2-3 friends that would come help and get +2 gear out of it.

I'm at the week mark after finishing my Kannagi. I kinda/sorta hope this doesn't happen to me
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-05 09:57:37  
Goooooooood Morning Siren Peoples!!!!

Hope everyone had an exciting Holiday weekend!
I know I certainly did!

Spent 13 hours... yes. 13 hours on a Carabosse Marathon Saturday getting my Armageddon to 80lev :D
(Again, thank you Angel, Danterius, Jamus, Sacia, Freaklegion, Jagermeister, Peacekeeper, and Carbonated for helping out!!!)
Jamus wound up +2'ing 3 pairs of boots during the effort O.o

Also wound up getting Twilight Helm and Knife last night :D
(Angel got her Knife as well!!!)

Was a good weekend!!
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-05 10:16:39  
i watched Transfomres 3. and spent most ofthe weekend catching the wife up on her Blue mage spells.

it was good movie. minus the time line and chars being bown apart form ther orgionl meanings and creation. and even tho it had no lead in for TF4. it is set up for the next instalment. whihc will problly be a 2 parter. i will say no more so i dont ruin it for those whiching for everythignto be a suprise
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-05 10:20:08  
Congrats on both notes there Kuz, that's pretty badass.

I was one of the "falsely cancelled accounts" so I didn't even log in friday-sunday. finally logged in and fixed it late last night before the fireworks show the nieghbors & I put on. I got back to CoD for a while, then remembered why I love FFXI. then got bored & tried out "Battlefield 1943" which is actually pretty fun, I ended up rocking that for quite a while. ooooo friday though I got to try out the new zombie map for CoD. It's only out for lolxbox atm, but is pretty sweet. I haven't really liked thier zombie maps since aaahhhhh
"Shi no Numa" from world at war.

that update seems extensive for no FFXI-related material >.>
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-05 10:28:50  
yea black opps takes some tiem to update. i havent boughthte newest map pack. spent all my xbl pointson the last mortal kombat update ><
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-05 10:36:41  
That sucks dude. I know a few people got screwed with the billing issues :(

I saw Transfromers3. I thought it was meh.
I LOVED the first one.
Second one was a travesty.
Third was somewhere inbetween.
I LOVED Transformers growing up. I just don't think the films are doing them justice.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-05 10:54:27  
they have fallen victim to the same problem facing most arts in america. trying to make everything relate-able to everyone. what you end up with is trash that doesn't really apply to anything. It's a crying shame, & I'd love to take a massive, flaming, napalm laden **** right on hollywood. maybe someone with a hint of artistic balls can pick up the pieces & make it worthwhile again.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-07-05 11:35:01  
yea its hard for a true fan to really enjoy alot of the redone stuff they put out these days TH is totally jacked up but still enjoyable. they chop up the stories and char and mix and match universe stories. and then they think everyone will love it.

first one was good. just needed less bs more robot fights.

second one they made Devastator. totally diffrent.
rewrote the entire prime story line. and changed the matrix of leaderships look entirely. making it the allspark 2.0

3rd one moved chars that never left cybertron to earth. and changed a consept of the space bridge. and they still never explain why the autobots are cars when the decsptions choose to change earth modes at will. the orgionl series opener was easier to understand and follow. ship fliying thro space, bad guys attack, fight on ship casues it to crash, impact on prehistoric earth, valcano covers ship, time passses, eruption casues ship to be exposed, ship auto repair system seeks out a way to repair the destroyed robots. unable to tell teh diffences of the two factions it repairs both. using images gathered via drones and available miterals at hand. thus the earth forms of the transforemers were made.

now dont get me wrong i like how it allows them to hide easier . but only the decepticons seem to really use it.

then once again changed the prime story line again. third tiems the charm..... or is it.... nope it dont maytch the otehr stories. the writers are on crack or someting

and the freaking transformers passed the moon in part one in protoform. i guess they some dont notice a huge crashed space ship...........nor does everyone else since the moon landing i guess no one ever uses a telescope to look atthe MOON!!!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-05 17:49:24  
Siren.Mosin said:
tried out "Battlefield 1943" which is actually pretty fun, I ended up rocking that for quite a while. ooooo friday though I got to try out the new zombie map for CoD. It's only out for lolxbox atm, but is pretty sweet. I haven't really liked thier zombie maps since aaahhhhh
"Shi no Numa" from world at war.

that update seems extensive for no FFXI-related material >.>

Battlefield was worth it then? /was debating..
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-05 17:54:21  
I thought so. vehicles and expansive maps are where it's at. FPS'ers have taken a nose-dive with this tiny map, zerg, zerg, zerg mentality, in my humble opinion

ps3 or xbox?
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-05 17:59:31  
xbox onry D:
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-05 18:00:00  
xbox onry D:

booooooooooo
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-07-05 18:08:43  
/pokerface
 Siren.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-06 15:51:26  
Hey Mosin! Assault this Thursday at 8 EST, you gonna be there? PM me or something or just show up :P

/wave everyone else
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-07 15:49:54  
Siren.Inuyushi said:
Hey Mosin! Assault this Thursday at 8 EST, you gonna be there? PM me or something or just show up :P /wave everyone else

well hell Inu, my in-laws sprung a last minute b-day party for my wife tonight on me. It naturally falls right on our assult time. >.< this especially sucks for me, as it's been a horrible day & her b-day is saturday -.- . so if you can stall for an hour or two, we'll be good. if not.... we miss another run
 Siren.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-07-07 15:51:23  
lol, hmmm. What time are you thinking here? I dont think I could actually stall longer than an hour to be truthful. I understand rl though man.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-07-07 16:28:42  
we'll have to see how it shakes out, I'll /tell when I get home. otherwise, next thursday :(
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 36 37 38