フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Siren Part Deux
Siren Part Deux
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-21 12:18:57  
weekends would be best, otherwise I'm usually free'ed up @ about 8pm est on weekdays. live in mnt
 Siren.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 12:21:55  
lol, dang Kuz suck. I run Einherjar at 7 on Mon/Thursday and could get on early before that at like 5 but that wouldn't work for you. I'll keep you in mind if I come up with anything else. Come this August I could do late runs on Thursday or Wednesday but until then I have RL stuff goin down.

Thanks for the interest Kuz. I'll keep you in mind if we're doing an Assault you need. Maybe you could convince your ls to let you jump in for the win.

@Mosin - awesome, Thursday at 8 EST would work best for me. I'll try and get in contact with Skanless to see if he'll be cool with that.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-21 12:36:25  
i know Skanless used to be real tight with him. hes normally on late at night. he leaves his cahr on 24/7 usedto havea tendency to play nonstop for days on end til lhe would literly crash out at the kb. havent talked to him in over a year. he moved servers a few times we kinda lost touch. hes in ethreal so you will haveot work around ther schedual. real good guy.
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-21 12:38:55  
No prob Inuy... yeah bound to the LS schedule.
Being one of the LS leads, not much I can do there :(

But good luck!
Me and my Salvage static keep trying to do a static thing for assaults... but then just wind up running Red vs Blue or Sage Lord Elimination right before Salvage to pay for the entry points.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 12:46:54  
@Megasky - Thanks for the heads up. I actually have two people from Ethereal asking to run events with me. I sent him a PM with the updated time but if he's a night owl 8 PM may be too early for him and Ethereal does have event stuff going on.

@Kuz - Thanks! Maybe in the future things will change. My Nyzul static right now is just running too well for me to give it up so Weds/Thurs would be the only day I have 3 tags to run. One day, one day lol.

What salvage do you guys usually run? Are you doing it just for the gear? If you're willing to work out a deal I would be willing to buy all your Alexandrite off you
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 12:47:24  
LOL skanless was notorious for falling asleep randomly at the KB

haha~ nice to see somethings never change :D

/ponders

Angel needs captain rank too
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 12:48:29  
this thread makes me miss sirenffxi.com ; ;
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 12:52:11  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
i'mma laugh if he faints and falls to the ground like a taru..*** up face in the dirt.
So did it happen Skank? <3
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-21 13:03:01  
LOL skanless was notorious for falling asleep randomly at the KB haha~

yep saw it many a time. usedto feel sorry for him and would D2 him. but after the 12th time. just started booting him from party.

the key to a good gamming day kids is a well balanced diet and getting lots of sleep..... know when to say when....
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:07:58  
Agreed~

I remember my first party in Quicksand caves after working a double shift..

ahh a newbie whm was I, who passed out only to wake up to <call>s and people dead everywhere PISSED at me LOL
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 13:09:46  
i'mma laugh if he faints and falls to the ground like a taru..*** up face in the dirt.
So did it happen Skank? <3

winner winner chicken dinner. actually forget the chicken. we eat'n gewd tonight.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 13:12:50  
/nostalgia

When I first got the game, I played 5 18 hour days back to back. I think I got my RDM to 18 and friends helped me get my SJ quest done so I worked on BLM and had to stop playing after day 5 to go on a Mission trip. I was ready to play as soon as I got back!

I remember making my first SC too. The party was actually two stepping Fusion with me closing Fusion on MNK. I was hooked and miss it everytime I play. During my last Einherjar run I somehow made a 1k Light SC during HF with Ascentics Fury. That Cerberus turned right to me haha

I also remeber long long hours of exp'n to get 75. I remember having to do alot of it on Crabs in the tree pre-70 and some of it in sky on weapons XD I hated those weapon parties.

Me: Roaming? What's Roaming?

/nostalgia
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 13:14:41  
{|Moongate Pass|} {|Do you have it?|}
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-21 13:24:00  
beats the days of heading out to den of the Rancor. and fightign lizards.

or going to sky and xping on golems and a Ls come in and you would haveto fight for the mobs just xp.

or way back when in the dunes and someone would go spawn Marshalude and run to the highlands zone. and he would rape everything that moved.

or zone in to the nest and fall over dead before u even loaded in. WTF!!!! and behold you were in a wad of 300 crawlers that someoen trained to the zone.

somoene traiing a skeleton to the zone at Garlidge and watch it eat peopel on the way back to tis spawn point.

Aquarius were? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

pull a Exo we can take it........... so you goingot homepoint and raise us or what?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 13:25:03  
don't forget yhoator jungle gobbie trains.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:28:46  
Yhoater jungle Goblin parties by the ifrit zone were boss, yo!

Also~ LMAO the days of CN MPKing AHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahaha

Word I loved those days

/blm dont worry ill sleep the 1 link
party NUUUU DONT SLEEPGA THE EXORAY

/party falls dead from epic faceraping
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 13:28:49  
Training was so much fun :o It was like a challenge on top of a challenge. Only the good groups could truly survive! Ofcourse you would also have to stand at the zone warning people not to go in until it was clear (which your dead friend would let you know when it's clear)

lol, yea alot of the changes are for the best but we have our stories atleast now.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:30:19  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
{|Moongate Pass|} {|Do you have it?|}
Yes I do :P

actually ;)
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-21 13:31:56  
the orgional reason i leveld bst was to mpk gil sellers. youed to go up to them and release a argoing pet. and watch the fun ensue.......
/slap SE

you so messed up BST for me.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:32:41  
Siren.Skywarp said:
the orgional reason i leveld bst was to mpk gil sellers. youed to go up to them and release a argoing pet. and watch the fun ensue.......
/slap SE

you so messed up BST for me.
You can actually still do this in Cape terrig...

never mind /innocent smile
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 13:37:17  
lol yea you can still MPK with NMs. That can still be fun.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-06-21 13:38:12  
the best was brd taking fafnir/nidhogg for a walk. especially when it caused nidhogg to flail the whole aery.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-21 13:39:40  
in the cape only thing there are mindless people doing pages. its not any fun. i remember getting bored and jsut goingto alot of those places as DRG and SMN to raise and kill train mobs. jsutto end the bordom at times.

omg omg omg omg omg.....running to jueno your very first time. with no idea were you were how to geto jueno. and ther was no websites out there that told you Jakc ***. youyr a$$ clinched and u moved one step at aitme seemed liek it took you days to get there. i died 4 tiems goingto jueno. my first time. freaking tigers in jugnar kept argoing my weak self.

now you cna do it in your sleep but the first time with no idea and no one wantedto help you back then. it was pure amazing.
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 13:45:41  
My first walk to Jeuno was just that Mega! My rear was clenched for sure. It was worth it though. But yea, now I've run both of my mules to/from Jeuno multiple times with oils/powders. Don't even need a map lol. I can still make it to CN without using the map. Same with all 3 town BCNMs.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:49:17  
Siren.Skywarp said:
in the cape only thing there are mindless people doing pages. its not any fun. i remember getting bored and jsut goingto alot of those places as DRG and SMN to raise and kill train mobs. jsutto end the bordom at times.
/stare that was you?!?

Siren.Skywarp said:

omg omg omg omg omg.....running to jueno your very first time. with no idea were you were how to geto jueno. and ther was no websites out there that told you Jakc ***.

This got ALL the way to the zone line almost and bam a raptor ate my face :(

Was never so mad lol.. had to ask very meekly in LS chat

"can someone come raise me?"
/sighhhhhhhhhhhhs everywhere
"where are u?"
"looking at a raptor outside jeuno"
"ok...by the road?"
"nope :< I ran away from it to live D:"

45 min later they find me lol
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:51:56  
Hey Inu~ I see skanless is posting mgiht be a good time to toss him a message :)
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-21 13:52:59  
Expdishonery Force. my first Ls that was our Saturday Event. every saturday rain or shine. watching nations fall like your best friends sister at a kegger.

i guess i had been playing FFXI 2 or 3 days. i was outside windy xping on warrior. leveling jobs. trying to figure out if i could make thigns with diffrent crystals i had found. if it dropped i tryed to make somethign with it. or if i could eat it i ate it. when over a hill i see a guy come running and i saw this blue bat thing chasing him. i went all Superhero. i'll Save you dude! i target it and proceeded to chase it all teh way to the entrence to windy. spamming my attack button. and it dissapered.

and then i learned what a Dragoon was.....
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:54:02  
LOL <3 That was awesome!
 Siren.Inuyushi
By Siren.Inuyushi 2011-06-21 13:57:44  
Actually Skan sent me a message and I just forgot about it. Said Thursday @ 8 EST works for him.

@ Mosin - We'll try to start this next Thursday, the 30th. 8 EST or as soon as my static is done with Einherjar

And I actually just realized since we'll be starting from PSC I have another friend that can join that will put us @4. With help from some other friends we should have anywhere from 4~6 each time.

Thanks for your help Angel!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-21 13:59:09  
<3 happy to sweetie!
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38