users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Siren Part Deux
Siren Part Deux
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-01 09:25:24  
What if I wish to discuss with you? also AMAZING mosin is AMAZING! ty tyty for going above and beyond and being my true friend on Siren :) You sir are owed 1 taru panic dance :P
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-01 09:34:48  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
What if I wish to discuss with you? also AMAZING mosin is AMAZING! ty tyty for going above and beyond and being my true friend on Siren :) You sir are owed 1 taru panic dance :P

:D

I might be open for dicussion

hey no worries, sry I was so slllloooowwwwwww you fell asleep!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-01 09:36:31  
lol its ok =/ I died in dunes ...twice and had to home point..lol

noone was answering tells so i just went /shrug and logged last night :P
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-01 09:42:57  
ooops!

I was fooling around with a couple RL friends, xp for a while then lame *** WoE to finish my friends GK. good times.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-01 09:46:16  
Sounds amazing!

Its okay :P Everyone forgets the tiny taru till she is sneak attack noming on ankles!

Edit: do not wish to work today.

I WISH to be out in the sun on the 4 wheeler.

Maybe I should go do that for an hr.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-01 09:56:33  
Sounds amazing! Its okay :P Everyone forgets the tiny taru till she is sneak attack noming on ankles! Edit: do not wish to work today. I WISH to be out in the sun on the 4 wheeler. Maybe I should go do that for an hr.

quit fooling around on the computer, & get some wind in your hair!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-01 09:58:35  
Siren.Mosin said:
Sounds amazing! Its okay :P Everyone forgets the tiny taru till she is sneak attack noming on ankles! Edit: do not wish to work today. I WISH to be out in the sun on the 4 wheeler. Maybe I should go do that for an hr.

quit fooling around on the computer, & get some wind in your hair!
Honestly this is the most I sat in from of the PC my entire holiday weekend :P
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-01 10:25:51  
fine do w/e you want.

don't get defensive with me lady!

*edit* j/k looked real serious in type
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-01 10:37:33  
Siren.Mosin said:
fine do w/e you want.

don't get defensive with me lady!

*edit* j/k looked real serious in type
:p Actually I am off to the gym and will use the rowing machine ... Not sure how much wind will flow thru my hair tho :I

Will you be on tonight after 10ish?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-01 10:52:07  
Siren.Mosin said:
fine do w/e you want. don't get defensive with me lady! *edit* j/k looked real serious in type
:p Actually I am off to the gym and will use the rowing machine ... Not sure how much wind will flow thru my hair tho :I Will you be on tonight after 10ish?

probably
 Siren.Zagato
user: Zagato
By Siren.Zagato 2011-06-01 13:24:58  
Finally have some time to troll the forums! I get on and see many /pokes! I got my eyes on you AK!
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-06-01 15:07:52  
I'm not really down for the whole posting a goodbye topic, and I didn't want to say much but I will post it here, I'm officially done with FFXI at least for now... but this is the first time in 7 years now that I never once took a break and i think my candle finally burned out.

I hope you all from Siren and Diabolos both find much happiness and I wish you all the best of luck. For more details visit my FFXIAH profile :) Can leave comments on my page or friend me on facebook.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Siren/Clinpachi
http://www.facebook.com/clinpachi

In short it feels.... liberating. Take care guys :)
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-01 15:30:09  
Awww. Later Clin.
Take care out there dude!
Siren's lost a cool guy today :(
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-06-01 15:33:21  
Thanks Kuz :) I'm content with my decision. Still a little sad myself but it's time I think.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-01 15:34:11  
My Advice Clin: Hold onto ALL your stuff.
'cause no one stays away forever ;)
 Siren.Taylanichi
By Siren.Taylanichi 2011-06-01 15:37:00  
Now I'm debating if I really truly want to quit now. With work and school, I(we) don't have the time to anymore. It's time for us to be adults and focus on the important stuff. I can hardly focus on school sometimes because I feel like If I miss an event or don't play, imma get my head chewed off by someone :/

Besides I honestly played because of you. I mean how many times have a tried to quit before? Buuut yeah I find myself logging back in because you always played.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-06-01 15:40:11  
All of my belongings are on my main mule, it's sad i sold off everything i owned and i totaled out to about 14 million lol... sounds like a lot but when you look at the broad spectrum that's pretty sorry/broke.

I also stored all my gear with the moogle slips and left myself with completely empty space minus my storage/furnature stuff.

I let it charge my account and im active until the end of this month so i can finish off my sales and have my affairs in order.

Overall though i may be back when 99 hits IF THE GAME goes in a better direction.

These mini-updates.... the minor fixes instead of nice big patches and fancy pages is really rather frustrating... and the fact you all wont even see 95 until September/October is rediculous. My endgame LS and others are completely bored out of their minds... so they are just getting like 35732962 empyrean weapons and +2.... its endless and it just isn't fun anymore.

Only time will tell you know?
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-01 15:42:48  
I can't believe you're quitting before that Goldsmithing hits 60.

Son, I am disappoint
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-06-01 15:43:25  
Siren.Taylanichi said:
Now I'm debating if I really truly want to quit now. With work and school, I(we) don't have the time to anymore. It's time for us to be adults and focus on the important stuff. I can hardly focus on school sometimes because I feel like If I miss an event or don't play, imma get my head chewed off by someone :/

Besides I honestly played because of you. I mean how many times have a tried to quit before? Buuut yeah I find myself logging back in because you always played.
I know, and I love you very much thanks for even playing this game with me. It pretty much shows me that you supported me and always probably will with whatever i choose to do in life.

Notice on my FFXIAH profile the gear im deactivating with i have my wedding ring on. It's probably my most prized possession even over the not so coveted anymore Maat's cap. Reason? I still have you even after logging out. Thanks for being there, I wish i could say more but I'll keep those things to be said in person :)
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-06-01 15:44:19  
Siren.Kuz said:
I can't believe you're quitting before that Goldsmithing hits 60.

Son, I am disappoint
LOL, you know i'll be back to get those to 99... i may skip the 95 until i see that this game is even worth a damn... if SE doesn't go bankrupt before then :| (Semi-poker face).
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-01 22:39:01  
Siren.Zagato said:
Finally have some time to troll the forums! I get on and see many /pokes! I got my eyes on you AK!
<.<
>.>

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Siren.Taylanichi said:

I know, and I love you very much thanks for even playing this game with me. It pretty much shows me that you supported me and always probably will with whatever i choose to do in life.

Notice on my FFXIAH profile the gear im deactivating with i have my wedding ring on. It's probably my most prized possession even over the not so coveted anymore Maat's cap. Reason? I still have you even after logging out. Thanks for being there, I wish i could say more but I'll keep those things to be said in person :)
This made me tear up

Awwwwwww !
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-02 09:21:25  
~yawn

MOSIN!!!! You missed an epically stupid Ultima last night!!! LOL
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 09:44:53  
I have the urge to get on a poke a zag, just saying :P

Good morning Siren.

/searches for coffee :O
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 09:50:50  
morning all. last night was a fun trip down memeory lane. i got bored and started farming maat test and going to beat maat for fun.. its funny watching how a lvl 90 char vs a maat can throw you for a loop sometimes. but 14/15 wins and now i get to finish leveling bard. >< im not looking farward to it at all.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 09:52:55  
oh congratulations sky!!

I never had such an amazing moment as when I finally got my blue hat!! What lvl is your brd?
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 09:59:06  
atm its 12 but by tommorrow morning 30+ by tommorrow night i hope to be 75+. 90 by sunday. then its a lot of skill upping and meiting
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 10:03:12  
Bard Maat I went in with daggers, and used my opo necklace then a D wing.. was awesomely epic :p

Edit D: I have a whm or blm taru that could use a lvl buddeh

>.>
<.<
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 10:11:22  
yea i got a joy toy moth balled somewere, and my old nin stuff (ohat and scorpion harness) and some brd relic someplace. i figure it shouldnt be to bad. out of the 14 fights the ones that were the most anoying. were belive it or not but mnk. kinda got me a wtf moment for a sec.

since my evasion is capped via thf. and h2h capped. i went in geard for a fight . and i hit him once and he 2 houred on me. i though ok old man i got you and i can do this with out mine. well big mistake. it was neck and neck and his ws went off a split sec before mine. only took 5 mins ot refarm the test. i went and poped a revitilizer in abyssea. and went in and 2ho ured right off the bat. he never knew waht hit him.

RDM was anoying as well. even at 90 he resisted my sleep. but i chain spelled water IV on him since it was waters day. took 8 water IV to kill him . apperantly he super buffed himself. 6 of them went off before they started doign real damage. the last 2 took him down. all the otehrs were cake walks.

thf lol i tryied to do teh steal method to win but he was stingy so i simply pulled outthe daggers nd mowed him down
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-02 10:17:01  
lol i found bard daggers was better >_> <_< Wont lie joytoy brd vs maat was hard FOR ME but I dont have galka HP on my side..evis seemed to be stronger on his *** :)
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-02 10:24:14  
hmm ill have to go see waht daggers i got that a brd can equip
so much ger packed away on so many mules. im like a roving department store
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38