Returning To Vana'diel For The Summer!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Returning to Vana'diel for the Summer!
Returning to Vana'diel for the Summer!
 Leviathan.Dabis
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: dabis
By Leviathan.Dabis 2011-05-14 14:42:39  
I don't know if anyone who plays on the Leviathan server would even remember me, but I used to run a tarutaru called Dabis that was 75 SAM/MNK/PUP/RNG at the time I quit. I've been looking for a good Summer game to work on, and I decided it's finally time to find another copy of the game and pick up where I left off!

I know at this point I'm terribly behind on levels and knowledge about the game, so I hope if any of my old friends still play, if they can help me get re-adjusted to the game again, as well as help me make some new buds through linkshells and in-game events, that would be amazing.

I look forward to running around bashing knee caps in in another week or two with you all again, I just hope that I can adjust quickly to multiple years worth of updates, lolol.
 Leviathan.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-05-14 14:47:06  
Everything pretty much changed. My biggest nugget of advice is don't act like you know anything about XI anymore, because you won't. This includes what jobs are good, which stats on gear is good, etc etc.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-05-14 14:48:01  
Are you related to Nabis?
[+]
 Leviathan.Dabis
user: dabis
By Leviathan.Dabis 2011-05-14 15:34:03  
Thanks for the suggestion Niniann, I'll try and approach the game as an entirely new one once I join up, and try to learn the ropes again as quickly as I can. As for Dracondria's question, no I am not related to Nabis.