users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WTB Black Belt Items
WTB Black Belt Items
 Asura.Revelation
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Oric
By Asura.Revelation 2011-05-12 09:57:29  
I don't think I really need to explain, lol. Monk 4 life that just started back playing. Would love to get my belt, finally.

/tell in-game or PM me!

Thanks.
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-05-12 10:12:02  
You just missed the boat before the update, the new black belt process is a complete shot in the dark with the new process. You're best bet is through KSNM99 drop rate now.
 Asura.Revelation
By Asura.Revelation 2011-05-12 10:18:21  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
You just missed the boat before the update, the new black belt process is a complete shot in the dark with the new process. You're best bet is through KSNM99 drop rate now.
Your ONLY bet is through KSNM99. You have to do a KSNM99 to get a trig. Take that trig and spawn Adamantoise/Fafnir/Behemoth which drops another trig (Adamantoise/Fafnir/Behemoth doesn't drop egg/beard/tongue anymore) THEN take their trig to spawn Aspid/Nid/KB. I don't believe any of these are 100% drops.

Fun....
 Carbuncle.Blazer
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: blazey
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2011-05-12 10:41:13  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Your ONLY bet is through KSNM99.

You have to do a KSNM99 to get a trig.
Take that trig and spawn Adamantoise/Fafnir/Behemoth which drops another trig (Adamantoise/Fafnir/Behemoth doesn't drop egg/beard/tongue anymore)
THEN take their trig to spawn Aspid/Nid/KB.

I don't believe any of these are 100% drops.

Could be wrong, but thought I read that the adamantoise/fafnir/behemoth triggers are 100%, and bazzar/tradeable? Iirc, the aspid/nid/kb pops however aren't 100% from the nq versions.
 Ramuh.Leif
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Leif912
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-05-12 10:44:19  
Carbuncle.Blazer said:

Could be wrong, but thought I read that the adamantoise/fafnir/behemoth triggers are 100%, and bazzar/tradeable? Iirc, the aspid/nid/kb pops however aren't 100% from the nq versions.
They aren't listed as Ex items, just Rare, so they should be tradable and bazaar-able, maybe even AH-able.

Unless SE screwed up somewhere, again.
 Asura.Revelation
By Asura.Revelation 2011-05-12 10:50:12  
Well, what's the best way to farm seals? I only have like 300 I think -.-
 Asura.Apelila
user: Apelila
By Asura.Apelila 2011-05-15 10:37:00  
If anyone is doing runs for behemoth / turtle I'll gladly throw some orbs to you until I get a tounge/egg. I'll have to check but I should have close to 700 seals across both characters.
 Bahamut.Alukat
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-05-15 11:06:15  
Carbuncle.Blazer said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Your ONLY bet is through KSNM99.

You have to do a KSNM99 to get a trig.
Take that trig and spawn Adamantoise/Fafnir/Behemoth which drops another trig (Adamantoise/Fafnir/Behemoth doesn't drop egg/beard/tongue anymore)
THEN take their trig to spawn Aspid/Nid/KB.

I don't believe any of these are 100% drops.

maybe u need to proc? ^-^