Gil not received from recent AH sales
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Rienea
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 14:14:15  
Anyone else have this issue?

Two items sold while the delivery box system was down, but the gil isn't in my delivery box. Anyone else have similar issues?
[+]
 Cerberus.Netherstrike
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Aetius
By Cerberus.Netherstrike 2011-05-10 14:16:56  
You´re better be kidding. I sold one grim HQ for 4mil and a yhel for 2mil as well.. gonna check now.
 Cerberus.Leoxtribal
user: Nixvalley
By Cerberus.Leoxtribal 2011-05-10 14:17:05  
Bahamut.Rienea said:
Anyone else have this issue?

Two items sold while the delivery box system was down, but the gil isn't in my delivery box. Anyone else have similar issues?
I'm guessing that was the problem. I think your gil has been trapped in a virtual space never to be seen again. ; ;
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sulia
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2011-05-10 14:17:10  
I had an item sell and gil isn't in dbox. I put in a GM ticket in hopes that they'll perhaps actually do something.
 Bahamut.Rienea
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 14:17:25  
Mines should only have 140k, but gil is gil.
[+]
By haya 2011-05-10 14:17:40  
Yes, I am having the same issue. I was thinking maybe my brother grabbed it when he was using my character... Maybe it is lost >.>
 Cerberus.Netherstrike
By Cerberus.Netherstrike 2011-05-10 14:19:23  
SE better has a solution ready for it because it would be absolute wank if I had to lose 6mil because of this *** >_>
 Bahamut.Kingmanthra
By Bahamut.Kingmanthra 2011-05-10 14:19:25  
same here jus lost about 80k from AH sales but meh w/e
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-05-10 14:19:48  
Me and a friend both have same issue, 290k ; ;
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-10 14:20:38  
If only SE had warned people countless times not to have stuff on AH during the maintenance. I wish they would have thought to give everyone weeks of advance warning. Even if they would have told people MORE THAN THE THREE DAYS BEFORE THE MAINTENANCE...... sorry I can't go on further..... I want to say sorry for your loss out of compassion, but I'm really not.
[+]
 Titan.Archeim
サーバ: Titan
user: Archeim
By Titan.Archeim 2011-05-10 14:20:52  
4k here. (hey... when you dont have a lot of gil, 4k is a lot.
 Bahamut.Rienea
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 14:21:35  
@Ashman

This isn't due to the server merge, it's due to them taking the delivery box system down. Lrn2comprehend.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-05-10 14:25:30  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
If only SE had warned people countless times not to have stuff on AH during the maintenance. I wish they would have thought to give everyone weeks of advance warning. Even if they would have told people MORE THAN THE THREE DAYS BEFORE THE MAINTENANCE...... sorry I can't go on further..... I want to say sorry for your loss out of compassion, but I'm really not.

I would typically agree with you, but I imagine these were things put up after the merge. For example, now that we can send r/e gear to mules, I formally retired two of my jobs. I shipped the r/e stuff from them to mules just in case, I gave the non r/e stuff that some of my pals wanted to them, and I packed the rest of it onto the AH when I was finished with all my muling. That was well after the merge, so it is not the fault of irresponsibility from not removing things from the AH. It's the result of the glitch that caused the delivery box system to go down after the update was already in place.
[+]
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-05-10 14:26:01  
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
@Ashman

This isn't due to the server merge, it's due to them taking the delivery box system down. Lrn2comprehend.

Jerk.
[+]
 Titan.Archeim
サーバ: Titan
user: Archeim
By Titan.Archeim 2011-05-10 14:28:11  
Odin.Liela said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I would typically agree with you, but I imagine these were things put up after the merge. For example, now that we can send r/e gear to mules, I formally retired two of my jobs. I shipped the r/e stuff from them to mules just in case, I gave the non r/e stuff that some of my pals wanted to them, and I packed the rest of it onto the AH when I was finished with all my muling. That was well after the merge, so it is not the fault of irresponsibility from not removing things from the AH. It's the result of the glitch that caused the delivery box system to go down after the update was already in place.

Liela is correct. Both items i put up were placed for auction last night after i was able to log in after updating.
 Sylph.Amfortas
サーバ: Sylph
user: gillmaree
By Sylph.Amfortas 2011-05-10 14:28:46  
SE made it very clear on numerous occasions that during the World Merge/Maintenance/Update players should REMOVE items from the AH and their DBoxes PRIOR to the update. Guess you all missed that. They are not responsible for your losses if indeed there are any. No sympathy from me either.
 Bahamut.Rienea
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 14:29:24  
Learn to read, seriously.

These items were placed on AH after the maint/update.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2011-05-10 14:29:29  
Sylph.Amfortas said:
SE made it very clear on numerous occasions that during the World Merge/Maintenance/Update players should REMOVE items from the AH and their DBoxes PRIOR to the update. Guess you all missed that. They are not responsible for your losses if indeed there are any. No sympathy from me either.
Odin.Liela said:
Ragnarok.Ashman said:

Guess you missed THAT?
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-05-10 14:29:39  
I knew something was fishy...my Jujitsu Gi sold for 50K at 5 AM EST. x_x
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-05-10 14:30:14  
Is there really an Action House somewhere in this game or are you guys just pulling my leg?
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-10 14:30:16  
wat all the gil in our DB is gone forever?
 Bahamut.Rienea
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 14:30:52  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:

Don't know, waiting on GM response, but I'm assuming they're being flooded at the moment.
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-05-10 14:30:53  
Sylph.Amfortas said:

Are you guys tl;dr or something? It was items placed after the server merge. They pulled stuff out in time but post merge they put things up for sale. These could also be people who were on destination servers and did not need to remove things and logged on after both maint. and lost their gil.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-05-10 14:31:46  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:

Richard Pryor stole it with a special computer hack
 Cerberus.Netherstrike
By Cerberus.Netherstrike 2011-05-10 14:32:00  
Well. I contacted a GM on my 2 accounts.. Wonder how this will turn out eventually. People really aren't to blame if they putted up things on the AH after the update and so on took place.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-10 14:32:15  
I dont even dare log on..MY DB is backed up probably 20-30 gil transactions along with gear because of space issues

/sighs
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-05-10 14:33:09  
Just got the money, It's probably just the delivery box server lagging from being disabled for so long.

HEY CRYSTAL <3
 Bahamut.Rienea
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-05-10 14:33:49  
Still nothing on my end... Hope it's lag.
 Diabolos.Inuyushi
By Diabolos.Inuyushi 2011-05-10 14:33:50  
Leviathan.Quetzacoatl said:
Just got the money, It's probably just the delivery box server lagging from being disabled for so long.

HEY CRYSTAL <3

That's good to hear!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-10 14:34:01  
WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

whats doing D:

we should idk go kill something or something YUS?
First Page 2 3