users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » AllSeeingEye
AllSeeingEye
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-08-03 13:03:42  
Person using addon to skip through having to complete content on FFXI is lazy. More breaking news at 11.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
サーバ: Asura
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-08-03 13:24:21  
llAKs0nll said: »
I might had been lazy but that’s no excuse for such behavior.
What behavior? You are upset cause I asked how you thought a chrome extension was a ffxi addon?
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-03 13:28:51  
Asura.Bippin said: »
I might had been lazy but that’s no excuse for such behavior.
What behavior? You are upset cause I asked how you thought a chrome extension was a ffxi addon?
I’m not upset about anything. I got my answer thx to someone else. Why would I be mad? You made your points. I made my own.
[+]
 Leviathan.Linsivi
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Linsivi
By Leviathan.Linsivi 2022-08-09 23:22:00  
Starbucks said: »
Using ASE is like taking ecstacy
Yeah. That’s the issue. Numerous versions by countless links on GitHub from totally different sources all claiming they all providing Allseeingeye. I want the REAL version. Not the one you download & have immediate issues w/

Hello.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-09 23:24:11  
SPELLCAST!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-08-09 23:27:36  
Siren.Akson said: »
Thats just the start of the endless list on Github
Pro tip when you google something for FFXI add FFXI to the search.
You're way too Pro to be bothered w/ answering simple questions on a website created just for that purpose. Understood.
That's just it: it's explicitly against the ToS of the site to post hacking/cracking content like that.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2022-08-09 23:35:42  
Does ase work on abbysea voidwatch nms?
I heard there was a addon called voidwalker but that only seems to work for the trial vnms
By Jetackuu 2022-08-09 23:58:33  
Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
Does ase work on abbysea voidwatch nms?
I heard there was a addon called voidwalker but that only seems to work for the trial vnms

no,
By warmech 2022-08-10 00:01:03  
there was an add on that could see voidwalkers..I forget the name. was same one we used for hagun nm if anyone can remember what it was.
By cuddlyhamster 2022-08-10 02:23:09  
There used to be something, but SE changed how voidwalker nms spawn. it is no longer just invisible mobs walking around
 Ragnarok.Siyual
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Siyual
By Ragnarok.Siyual 2022-08-10 13:21:56  
Asura.Disclai said: »
You're way too Pro to be bothered w/ answering simple questions on a website created just for that purpose. Understood.
Someone answered your question...
Then I just offered a tip for future things you may need to find. Not sure what you on about but okay.
Not exactly. You abjected to asking the question in the 1st place then further solidified your Pro Status after the fact. I gotcha.

Please tell me you're trolling.

You asked an incredibly lazy question, taking several hours to get a response, when the answer was literally right before your eyes if you had bothered to so much as click a couple links and employ the bare minimum of deductive reasoning.

Now you're railing against perceived elitism (over the innocuous phrase "pro tip") because someone gave you a very valid pointer -- one that's so simple that it should never have had to be pointed out in the first place, but for your apparent laziness.
The page to Project Tako has no Download & rather just 15 letters of text while the vast majority if not 100% of everything else we download is vastly more complicated written into countless paragraphs of text. Apparently you need to copy the text & convert such into lua format then create a folder as if using Anchor. It didn’t look like the right source tbh. So searched GitHub & found countless other pages labeled as Allseeingeye.

The hell are you talking about? You literally linked the exact .lua file on Git. Just download the file? Like, what are you going on about?

And seriously if you're struggling this much with basic coding & computer concepts, this is *not* an add on you should be using. But it's your account, so whatever.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-08-10 14:40:25  
Bahamut.Ayasha said: »
Gonna be honest here... if you have to ask how to use this addon, you probably shouldn't be using this addon.
https://github.com/Brayconn/AllSeeingEye
Is it Brayconn…….
https://github.com/idibidiart/AllSeeingEye
Is it idibidiart……….
https://github.com/ProjectTako/ffxi-addons/blob/master/allseeingeye/windower/allseeingeye.lua
Is it Tako……..
Asura.Eiryl said: »
It's basically certain they're all the same. They just pull it and repost it on everyones github.
Thank You

Github has tons of different stuff on it, it's not just for FFXI.

Check the readme sections, the top two have nothing to do with XI. The bottom one is the XI addon. It's just that name is popular.

ASE was a big deal when Sandworm and DI were important but not so much now, I wouldn't use it for assaults that is asking for trouble and anyone using it for that is really silly.