SE Showed Us This..we Forgot About 'em...what Ever Happened To It?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » SE showed us this..we forgot about 'em...what ever happened to it?
SE showed us this..we forgot about 'em...what ever happened to it?
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-03-28 01:24:27  
SE showed us these pics from WoTG, maybe they just haven't been installed yet, here's just a few screens I took. You can still find all this info at The old WoTG website
User submitted image
I believed they referenced this area as "Atomos"
User submitted imageThis too

User submitted imageCastle Z?
 Asura.Reublucian
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-28 01:27:48
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Wow @.@

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Frysia
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Frysia
By Caitsith.Frysia 2009-03-28 01:28:49  
Isn't that the area you first saw Cait Sith, and then the person at the end of the last CS as well? lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-28 01:31:54

It's a work in progress. Yes, that zone will be playable/explorable in future updates. Just keep in mind how long it took for them to completely finish CoP or ToAU for that matter. WoTG is still fairly new in comparison to the length of time it took in comparison to previous expansions.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-28 01:45:46  
Hopefully it's a new end-game area like sky/sea that we've all been wanting. I don't think there's been anything official about this, so it could have been created for the sole use of CS's... let's hope not though, new areas = new mobs = new blu spells!
 Sylph.Feyen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hiachi
By Sylph.Feyen 2009-03-28 02:25:39  
Blazza said:
Hopefully it's a new end-game area like sky/sea that we've all been wanting. I don't think there's been anything official about this, so it could have been created for the sole use of CS's... let's hope not though, new areas = new mobs = new blu spells!

SE did say that they intended WotG to be mostly, if not entirely, for high-level/endgame.
 Valefor.Anastriana
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Anastriana 2009-03-28 10:08:34  
The zone is called the Walk of Echoes. If you look on YouTube there are a few videos of people exploring it. The zone is absolutely huge - bigger than anything currently in the game.
 Siren.Bungie
サーバ: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-03-28 10:14:48  
pretty
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-03-28 10:16:40  
I've done a little exploring there: it is REALLY big and seems mostly unfinished. If anyone wants I can go get some screenshots for them and such.
 Asura.Ktjrn
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-03-28 10:50:47

I hope this won't be for endgame... there' enough stuff of that already! Looks to be awesome! I always wanted to go explore off in the Dark Kindred area and RAISE ABSOLUTE HELL! :D
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-28 11:08:33  
If they wanna make it high level content that's cool, but they need to at least make some stuff that can be low manned. So much ***in this game requires a full party/alliance...where's the trio ***? >.<
 Diabolos.Aphy
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Aphy 2009-03-28 12:24:06

OO pretty! Lol it might be a zone where u go to fight a new summon SE been announcing. I mean the first picture there looks like one of those spiral things u run up to get to the top. :x Just might be an idea.
 Odin.Moondaddy
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2009-03-28 13:50:39  
man those pic's would make a sic new dyna zone......
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2009-03-28 14:53:23  
Moondaddy said:
man those pic's would make a sic new dyna zone......

Thats what I was thinking
 Garuda.Ishkur
サーバ: Garuda
user: Ishkur
By Garuda.Ishkur 2009-03-28 15:45:18  
SE has been pretty slow with WoTG IMO, how many new areas they actually created? Fort-Narugo, Vunkler Inlet, Grauberg, that's where a lot of work was put into but yeah besides that... the cities have a lot of closed doors, non-accesable areas... I see it as a cheap way of making money :P Because they created few new stuff... and they've taken centuries to upload it.

Another way to see it it's to see how much info was in each of the expansions CDs. CoP and ToAU were a full CD and a half used DVD (A bit less in the latter, but still)... WoTG were like 200MB

Meh I just hope they upload the stuff fast before I end up in another MMORPG :P Prolly will be when SE releases the new one <.<;
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-28 22:22:22  
I really hope it's more like sea and sky than dynamis, that would blow. I mean, I reeeeeaaaally hope it's like sea. New missions/mobs/gear/blu spells/gods. yes please!
 Fairy.Azulmagia
サーバ: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-03-28 22:51:15  
Blazza said:
I really hope it's more like sea and sky than dynamis, that would blow. I mean, I reeeeeaaaally hope it's like sea. New missions/mobs/gear/blu spells/gods. yes please!

So let's screw over the BLUs who are still struggling to get Sea access by introducing Sea v2.0...
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2009-03-28 23:16:13  
Looks like the sky is gunna eat caste z
 Odin.Synyster
user: Synyster
By Odin.Synyster 2009-03-28 23:53:52  
Azulmagia said:
Blazza said:

So let's screw over the BLUs who are still struggling to get Sea access by introducing Sea v2.0...

dont be lazy and do the missions. do what i did when i got really anxious. shout forever, gather a couple friends and just get it done. they nerfed the ***out of it so its not hard now just do it. not to be mean but just because you have something unfinished, doesnt mean the rest should be without.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-29 11:48:08  
Synyster said:
Azulmagia said:
Blazza said:

dont be lazy and do the missions. do what i did when i got really anxious. shout forever, gather a couple friends and just get it done. they nerfed the ***out of it so its not hard now just do it. not to be mean but just because you have something unfinished, doesnt mean the rest should be without.

Amen, I was pretty lucky with sea in that I had a really dedicated group of friends, some who needed, some who were just nice and static'd with us all the way through. But I know a lot of people that weren't so lucky but got it faster than I did simply by being dedicated to it. Bug your friends and shout, do your research on the missions so that you can lead the runs (unless people that know what they're doing offer to help), and you'll get it done.