フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis - Nothing drops
Dynamis - Nothing drops
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-05-12 04:25:54  
Wonder if something similar can be done on other jobs, or if it's specific to DNC. I'll have to try different types of BLU spells tomorrow etc.
 Odin.Upbeat
サーバ: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-12 04:28:05  
Also if you red proc they won't ever 2 hour, or at least never did on me.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-12 04:30:36  
Could it be that SE set a series of weaknesses for each day to encourage people to team up so they could keep up with triggers?

Nice vid Upbeat btw, as always
 Asura.Jaybezz
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Jaybezz 2011-05-12 04:31:11  
its the jobs that claim the mob btw

we noticed yesterday in xarc that if thf claimed the mob thf emp WS would red !!

if blu claimed CDC would red !!
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: opti09
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2011-05-12 04:31:50  
so im guessing red proc is from JAs and blue is from magic? yellow must be ws's?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-05-12 04:32:52  
Wonder if it's a specific ability/WS/spell or anything that that job can use.

@Topdogg all weaknesses appear to be red.
 Odin.Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-12 04:33:56  
Odin.Sheelay said:
Could it be that SE set a series of weaknesses for each day to encourage people to team up so they could keep up with triggers?
I'm thinking it either has to deal with the day(like in abyssea) or it's a whole new system that decides what the proc is by who first engages the mob. Because I red proc'd every single hydra after I found out I could, it just seems odd I would have the ability to do that.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jamiemadrox 2011-05-12 04:37:38  
Odin.Upbeat said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
I'm thinking it either has to deal with the day(like in abyssea) or it's a whole new system that decides what the proc is by who first engages the mob. Because I red proc'd every single hydra after I found out I could, it just seems odd I would have the ability to do that.
Did you record what you were using to get proc? Were the hydras doing anything like TP moves when you proc'd?
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-05-12 04:37:50  
Odin.Upbeat said:
Odin.Sheelay said:

If the second option is the case, then it was meant for the /foreveralone Relic upgraders :(
 Asura.Jaybezz
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Jaybezz 2011-05-12 04:41:00  
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2011-05-12 04:41:21  
Well I think ill get on nin/dnc on earthsday and try proc'ing with my steps since everytime it worked for u xD

edit: you try proc'ing twice? wonder if it helps drop rate unlike abyssea?
 Odin.Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-12 04:45:08  
Quickstep, Box Step, Stutter Step, and Violent Flourish. Out of all of them Violent Flourish seemed to be the most common red proc, with Stutter step right behind it.

Another weird thing I found was sometimes something wouldn't proc, but then you use it again and it would. At 10:03ish in my video I used Stutter step and nothing happened, then I used it again at around 10:30 and the hydra was red proc'd.
 Sylph.Anariodin
サーバ: Sylph
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-12 04:45:40  
Never mind, it was my browser
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2011-05-12 04:47:23  
Odin.Upbeat said:
Quickstep, Box Step, Stutter Step, and Violent Flourish. Out of all of them Violent Flourish seemed to be the most common red proc, with Stutter step right behind it.

Another weird thing I found was sometimes something wouldn't proc, but then you use it again and it would. At 10:03ish in my video I used Stutter step and nothing happened, then I used it again at around 10:30 and the hydra was red proc'd.
yea thats very interesting, i saw that. i'm definitly gonna test from here. your vid is a good foundation to start on. heh we'll have dyna figured out in no time
 Odin.Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-12 04:48:09  
Gilgamesh.Topdogg said:
Well I think ill get on nin/dnc on earthsday and try proc'ing with my steps since everytime it worked for u xD

edit: you try proc'ing twice? wonder if it helps drop rate unlike abyssea?

It would have to be the day you enter dynamis, because by the end of my video it was earthsday and still was able to proc.(If the day matters at all)

I never tried to proc twice, I'll give it a try later today when I enter.
 Bahamut.Alukat
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-05-12 04:48:10  
i proc'd yellow with mercy stroke.
couldn't see which colour evisceration proc'd
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-12 04:50:28  
Odin.Upbeat said:
Sylph.Anariodin said:
your thingy dont work
What thingy are you talking about? lol
Valefor.Prothescar said:
So are the hydras just really susceptible to DNC abilities, or is there some trick to it?
I'm not sure I just found I could red proc every hydra I /attacked so I went with it. When I entered I believe it was either Lightsday, or Darksday.
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
So was that violent flourish always procs red? And red appears to increase currency drop rate?
Not always Violent flourish, a lot of the time it would also be steps. Yeah, it increases currency drop rate.
Firesday
 Odin.Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-12 04:57:51  
Someone needs to find out how to get Villain's Fortune Parchment to drop! Attestation Of Accuracy is the only thing I'm missing to finish Annihilator.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-12 04:59:32  
so firesday = violent flourish for currency drop rate up? Thast what its looking like atm? bah -_- haha... fun. thank god for those new exp rings
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-12 05:05:18  
@Upbeat you know what it drops off of?
 Odin.Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-05-12 05:12:32  
I was told NIN/THF/MNK Hydras(Why I was only fighting them in the video), but I got nothing from farming the whole time that run.
The day before yesterday I got 2 Despot's Fortune Parchment, but don't need them.
 Bahamut.Wakabo
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2011-05-12 05:37:14  
DL dropped CH26 if it hasn't been mentioned already.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-12 05:44:00  
There are new zone bosses,
something like "Arch Dynamis Lord" "Arch Angra Maiyu" etc.
need x5 tomes(1~5,6~10,11~15,16~20,21~25,26~30).
x4 from NM that spawn trading item,and x1 from zone boss.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-05-12 05:46:58  
Three more TE maps.
*Note these may not be perfectly accurate like the Xarc one. They are based off of only testimonials by people that have done these zones before. Use the red dots as general areas that they can be around. Most should be accurate, however.

[+]
 Valefor.Seraa
By Valefor.Seraa 2011-05-12 06:40:46  
One of my ls mates just made this map for Dyna-Xarc's nms. Still very incomplete, but at least a nice basis to go off of.

Spoilered for large image.
Would anyone happen to have a TE or Boss location for Jeuno?
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-12 06:50:11  
Valefor.Seraa said:
One of my ls mates just made this map for Dyna-Xarc's nms. Still very incomplete, but at least a nice basis to go off of.

Spoilered for large image.
Would anyone happen to have a TE or Boss location for Jeuno?

How do you spawn those nms? Are they just lottery?
 Cerberus.Irishlass
user: Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-05-12 07:16:21  
Wish I didnt read this >.< so sad what they have done with this event. Now I know my friends who left the game will never be back after this screw up.

Hopes and dreams are made to be crushed I guess lol
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-05-12 07:25:15  
If they are going to make it be like this they should still at least offer the old school way that you can go in 2 times a week with no changes. It seems like a rip off to me to take away something that you pay for. I can see adding more to the game but to take stuff away...... thats a rip off lol
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-05-12 07:29:18  
Cerberus.Irishlass said:
Wish I didnt read this >.< so sad what they have done with this event. Now I know my friends who left the game will never be back after this screw up.
Hopes and dreams are made to be crushed I guess lol.
If they are going to make it be like this they should still at least offer the old school way that you can go in 2 times a week with no changes. It seems like a rip off to me to take away something that you pay for. I can see adding more to the game but to take stuff away...... thats a rip off lol

1) What the hell, the update has been out for all of less than a week. How about we figure out exactly how everything works before we knock it.

2) You CAN still go in 2x a week to dynamis and have the same original drop rates as before. They didn't change CoP Dynamis at all.
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-05-12 07:32:26  
Ohh thank god! from what I was reading here It looked like there was no way in hell anyone was going to be able to collect coins anymore. Thank you for clearing that up.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26