Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-15 20:17:18  
[+]
By Gannonman 2011-06-15 20:19:52  
Odin.Liela said:

I can't even begin to say how many times this happened when I was younger.... and still sometimes today or get the "You look better with your glasses on" ..... really?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-06-15 21:17:20  
Possible repost
[+]
 Phoenix.Novaria
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-15 21:24:06  
Lakshmi.Eyrhika said:
Playing off the other Nintendo vids:

There is SO much WIN in this I cannot even express it properly!

Contribution:
I can't explain why i find this so hilarious but I do indeed find it incredibly hilarious so here ya go.

Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-15 21:31:14  
Also WOOT for the youtube button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making my life a little easier! lol.
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-15 22:09:16  
This confuses me...and is kind of a WTF more then an LOL...I'm quite baffled...some say it's a real PAC...I kind of doubt that but I suppose anything's possible in this day and age...I mean...wow...it's pretty bad...I wouldn't have the volume up at work if I were you...just a warning...
By Eluveitie 2011-06-15 23:01:53  
Cerberus.Liandaru said:
<.<
Just......wow......
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-06-15 23:20:10  
Gannonman said:
Odin.Liela said:

I can't even begin to say how many times this happened when I was younger.... and still sometimes today or get the "You look better with your glasses on" ..... really?

Some people look better with glasses on. It doesn't mean you look ugly without them. Glasses suit some people. It becomes part of their face especially when they've been wearing them for years and barely take them off in public, so I can understand when someone goes "Oh wow you look very different without glasses." I'd never say "weird/funny" though, that's just rude, lol.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-06-15 23:26:07  
MOAR ON NOM NOM
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-06-15 23:38:56  
whats this. . . i dont even. . .
[+]
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-15 23:59:09  

lol...I got PWNed...it was GREAT!
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-06-16 00:00:12  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Gannonman said:
Odin.Liela said:

Some people look better with glasses on. It doesn't mean you look ugly without them. Glasses suit some people. It becomes part of their face especially when they've been wearing them for years and barely take them off in public, so I can understand when someone goes "Oh wow you look very different without glasses." I'd never say "weird/funny" though, that's just rude, lol.

I've worn my glasses forever (switched to contacts for a few years but had to switch back because they put lacerations on my eyes) and I get the 'you look weird without your glasses' comment a lot. Even when I just take them off to clean them on my shirt or something in public. It drives me batty! Sure it looks different, but not drastically different. And my face may be weird, but you're right, it's rude to say so, darn it!
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-16 00:08:29  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Gannonman said:
Odin.Liela said:

I wear glasses all day, every day, can't wear contacts because they don't make contacts strong enough for my blindness...lol

Anyway point is, I have known a great many people that do indeed look "different" without their glasses on including myself, but these people are all people who I very RARELY see without glasses and Haseyo is right, they become a part of the face, like a nose...and it really is weird to see them without their glasses lol...of course the only people I ever actually say "hey put your glasses on you look weird!" are like, my mom and stuff...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-06-16 00:11:54  
Phoenix.Novaria said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Gannonman said:
Odin.Liela said:

I wear glasses all day, every day, can't wear contacts because they don't make contacts strong enough for my blindness...lol

Anyway point is, I have known a great many people that do indeed look "different" without their glasses on including myself, but these people are all people who I very RARELY see without glasses and Haseyo is right, they become a part of the face, like a nose...and it really is weird to see them without their glasses lol...of course the only people I ever actually say "hey put your glasses on you look weird!" are like, my mom and stuff...

It's the same way with facial hair. I've had a beard now ever since I could grow one, and on very rare occasions I shave it off. Upon doing so, I look like a buffoon. I have the same face, but it just doesn't seem the same.
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-06-16 00:20:24  

Oh yeah I definitely agree on the facial hair...my husband has had a fancy goatee since before we met, everyone once in a blue moon he shaves his goatee off and he looks like an idiotic 12 year old, and I tell him so (yes I am a terrible horrible wife...) But I always thought the reason i thought so was because I prefer goatees/beards+mustaches over no facial hair and WAY over mustaches only (can't stand mustache only look it's just so...ick...)

Wow I sound like a horrible person right now...I'm gonna shut up.

Also...this is the newspaper from right here in my home town...as far as I can tell there isn't a way to show this to you all without just linking it so here ya go...

Idiot Driver...
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-06-16 01:02:02  
Played till the end baby baby ooooh oooh!
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2011-06-16 01:23:10  
Hail to the King.

[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2011-06-16 04:21:35  
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-16 05:27:45  
Eluveitie said:
Cerberus.Liandaru said:
<.<
Just......wow......
Lol @ the "My penis hurts" GM call..
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-06-16 06:03:46  
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-16 06:22:39  
Oh, my god.. That is disgusting.. I don't care how they treat it, I'd never touch it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-16 06:37:18  
Does this mean I'll soon be able to sell my feces?

wow, never thought I'd say that again.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-16 06:43:00  
Again?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-16 06:47:44  
I gotta admit, the final product does actually look like meat, maybe I'll give it a try a few years after cows, pigs, sheep, goats, horses, dogs and cats go extinct.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-16 06:49:30  
I think I'd have to seriously question whether I'd rather eat possum or sheat.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-06-16 06:52:01  
What if you bought food at your favorite fast food place and ate it and was like "Oh wow this meat is really good, what did they do to it?" then a few weeks later found out it was that?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-06-16 06:53:20  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
What if you bought food at your favorite fast food place and ate it and was like "Oh wow this meat is really good, what did they do to it?" then a few weeks later found out it was that?
I'd sue the ***out of them.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-16 06:54:01  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Let's be honest, I'd probably kill them.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 82 83 84 ... 1166 1167 1168