Pics that make you LOL
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 1166 1167 1168
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-05-20 02:05:15  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Ramuh.Scizor said:
What time zone is this supposed to be happening in lol im on night shift so will I explode dead on midnight tonight 8D
Given the fact that Christians like him seem to think the Universe revolves around them, I would say his prediction is for his own time zone..
I read somewhere it was at 6PM. Already bought some bug spray in case the scorpions rise up and torture us.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-20 02:43:57  

Reddit is amusing! D:
[+]
 Phoenix.Jimie
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2011-05-20 04:41:45  
Posting 35 pages late to the party but I just regained access to this site and have been catching up with my favourite thread on ffxiah.

I'm currently living and working in China and FFXIAH.com is Chinese govt filter banned here. No joke, Alla is fine by the Chinese, Bluegartr is fine by the Chinese, ffxiah.com is not, as is FFXI itself.

What I'm trying to say is don't take your freedom of speech for granted on here. If this site is considered inflammatory enough to garner the attention of the Chinese authorities it most likely allows you much greater freedoms than you appreciate.

I would post a lolpic to detract from my bitter distaste at being prevented from playing my favourite game and reading one of my favourite forums, but I don't enjoy the freedom of browsing whatever I want to.
[+]
 Valefor.Endlesspath
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2011-05-20 04:49:29  
Phoenix.Jimie said:
<snip>
What I'm trying to say is don't take your freedom of speech for granted on here. If this site is considered inflammatory enough to garner the attention of the Chinese authorities it most likely allows you much greater freedoms than you appreciate.

<snip>

Very well said. Hopefully the future bodes well for you Jimie~ !
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-20 04:49:36  
Phoenix.Jimie said:
Posting 35 pages late to the party but I just regained access to this site and have been catching up with my favourite thread on ffxiah.

I'm currently living and working in China and FFXIAH.com is Chinese govt filter banned here. No joke, Alla is fine by the Chinese, Bluegartr is fine by the Chinese, ffxiah.com is not, as is FFXI itself.

I would post a lolpic to detract from my bitter distaste at being prevented from playing my favourite game and reading one of my favourite forums, but I don't enjoy the freedom of browsing whatever I want to.

Not a strong argument... China bans a lot of weird off the wall ***.. And those *** over at Alla are 10x worse than anything ever posted here. Hell maybe that's why it's allowed in the first place... China wants people interested in MMOs to see it's full of *** and elitists, and to help detract from their own governmental ***-dom.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jimie
user: Jimie
By Phoenix.Jimie 2011-05-20 06:13:02  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Phoenix.Jimie said:

Not a strong argument... China bans a lot of weird off the wall ***.. And those *** over at Alla are 10x worse than anything ever posted here. Hell maybe that's why it's allowed in the first place... China wants people interested in MMOs to see it's full of *** and elitists, and to help detract from their own governmental ***-dom.

Alla tends not to deviate from the topic off FFXI though, whereas this site is as much about FFXI as it is about discussing topics unrelated to the game.

Unrelated, the Chinese govt recently attempted to placate its people over their high gas prices by saying that gas isn't expensive here, it's just tax that makes it high. Right, so you expect your people to be jubilant that China buys its gas cheap and the consumer only gets charged a lot because of the govt?
 Ragnarok.Zanno
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2011-05-20 06:30:49  
Watch this to the end, seriously do eeet.

[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-05-20 06:39:58  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Crazy people trying to say the worlds ending, good people taken away and the bad stay until the world is destroyed.
So like, is the world due to be destroyed immediately after all the good people leave, or like, is it until the world is destroyed by... like... whatever. 'Cause if it's the latter, I'm all for this rapture business, rid the whole world of all the most dedicated religious people (I'm counting on Jesus/God/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster all being the same entity here, with all religions ultimately being the "correct" religion) leaving behind only us "sinners". Works for me!
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2011-05-20 06:51:10  
Odin.Blazza said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Crazy people trying to say the worlds ending, good people taken away and the bad stay until the world is destroyed.
So like, is the world due to be destroyed immediately after all the good people leave, or like, is it until the world is destroyed by... like... whatever. 'Cause if it's the latter, I'm all for this rapture business, rid the whole world of all the most dedicated religious people (I'm counting on Jesus/God/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster all being the same entity here, with all religions ultimately being the "correct" religion) leaving behind only us "sinners". Works for me!

Was gonna pull a youtube video out from a clip on Little Nicky... Its a possessed Mayor who says "Let the sin.....begin!~"
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2011-05-20 07:03:32  
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Odin.Blazza said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Was gonna pull a youtube video out from a clip on Little Nicky... Its a possessed Mayor who says "Let the sin.....begin!~"

Alexander.Zerr
サーバ: Alexander
user: Zerr
By Alexander.Zerr 2011-05-20 07:12:00  
Odin.Blazza said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

What? No more mormons/jahovah's witnesses coming to my door? sounds like a pretty good deal to me!
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-20 07:25:48  
Odin.Liela said:
More awesome than lol. I would totally adopt this kitty!

My cat is a pirate!

I photoshopped her to make her feel better.

[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-05-20 08:40:48  
Odin.Blazza said:
Our puppy (she's like, 10 years old or something, but she's still a puppy!) is also a pirate, but the only pics I can find are from before her pirating days.

... Damnit, that was the quote button, not the edit button...
 Valefor.Pindle
user: Pindle
By Valefor.Pindle 2011-05-20 08:46:53  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-05-20 11:17:00  
wut?
[+]
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2011-05-20 11:57:37  
Leviathan.Lexington said:
We have a saying for this 'Only in America'

I'm adopted myself and honestly, ive never wanted to *** slap someone so hard. Seriously, its not that big of a deal. Tell your kids they are adopted right off the bat. Dont f**king wait for the right moment because there will never be one. Godddd!!! I think what makes me mad is that once again, you have an emotional parent blaming something on a video game.
[+]
 Bismarck.Recaldy
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-05-20 11:59:49  
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:

I'm adopted myself and honestly, ive never wanted to *** slap someone so hard. Seriously, its not that big of a deal. Tell your kids they are adopted right off the bat. Dont f**king wait for the right moment because there will never be one. Godddd!!! I think what makes me mad is that once again, you have an emotional parent blaming something on a video game.
Have you seen the Religious forum thread about Portal 2? It's frigging hilarious.
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2011-05-20 12:05:40  
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:

Have you seen the Religious forum thread about Portal 2? It's frigging hilarious.

Nope. Ill have to check it out.
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2011-05-20 12:09:04  
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:

I will say, google had a very good time giving me abunch of other articles but this is what I was refferring to.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=63326

I don't want the thread to start a discussion. Need more pictures for "LOL". =x
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-05-20 12:19:40  

Randomly bumped into this and went "oh dear"
By Cecilharvey 2011-05-20 12:29:44  

just to say, i'm not bitching at the game, but i have to admit it made me laugh badly...
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-05-20 12:31:13  
Cecilharvey said:
Awesome gear man!
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2011-05-20 12:32:33  
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:

I will say, google had a very good time giving me abunch of other articles but this is what I was refferring to.

All i have imprinted in my mind now is that impregnating your own daughter isnt rape.
By Cecilharvey 2011-05-20 12:34:20  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cecilharvey said:
Awesome gear man!

i was fighting with the forum to post my video lol, i'm not a genius of informatic =p so the video you can see is the edit of this & me finding out how to post it lol.

And for the gears you can see on my miss post, well its awesome yes, in Abyssea PT i even see more & more ppl wearing it at level 50 & less.
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-05-20 12:36:28  
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:

All i have imprinted in my mind now is that impregnating your own daughter isnt rape.

God wouldn't it suck if you were an adopted Ginger? No soul and no parents... Double Whammy.
[+]
 Asura.Remorazz
サーバ: Asura
user: Remorazz
By Asura.Remorazz 2011-05-20 12:40:15  
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=63326<br />

Holy crap no way thats real, right? I mean really? I'm flabbergasted.
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-20 12:40:47  
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:

If you want some lols go to that site linked and see the thread about Sweden. Just stare and wtf face as you read it.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-05-20 12:43:17  
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:

Seems like troll forums? lol
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 1166 1167 1168