user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-22 02:41:42  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
This better not be a spoiler...
if you havent read the books shame on you
FFS Chuu how hard is it to put a spoiler tag on it and a sentence warning the reader. As usual you don't think about anyone else. As long as it doesn't ruin anything for you then it's ok. Thanks for spoiling one of the key moments in the entire series.
LOOOOL there i fixed it just for you~ >_> dumbass

Ty, I just think it's unfair if it spoils a really enjoyable series for other people seeing as there are still alot of people who have not seen the films.

You should really explain what the spoiler is, just putting the tags on it in a lolpics thread doesn't do anything except make people curious. Do I have to explain everything /sigh.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-07-22 02:44:58  
I'm guilty of opening spoilers out of morbid curiosity even though they do occasionally directly fit their purpose. Either that or opening one is just asking for being trolled or witnessing something that cannot be unseen; which more often than not requires mind bleach :/
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-22 02:48:44  
Artemicion said:
I'm guilty of opening spoilers out of morbid curiosity even though they do occasionally directly fit their purpose. Either that or opening one is just asking for being trolled or witnessing something that cannot be unseen; which more often than not requires mind bleach :/

Inorite it's like an impulse ><! I mean if the thread is about a specific topic or film/game/event etc then you can know what the spoiler is about, otherwise anyone with two brain cells to rub together would give you a heads up as to the nature of the spoiler. Alas, I guess idiots cannot be taught to think for themselves.
 Cerberus.Soluna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: GE4
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-07-22 02:54:54  
Or maybe people should actually read the books before watching the movies. They've been out for a few years now, so other than living under a rock for the past decade, there's no reason to not read the books. Oh hey guys, did you hear?
[+]
 Asura.Broki
サーバ: Asura
user: Broki
By Asura.Broki 2011-07-22 02:58:51  
Cerberus.Soluna said:
Or maybe people should actually read the books before watching the movies. They've been out for a few years now, so other than living under a rock for the past decade, there's no reason to not read the books. Oh hey guys, did you hear?

just because the books have been out for a long time does not mean one SHOULD have read it by now, i read some books but have not gotten to the Harry Potter ones mainly because other things catch my interest more, but i do follow the movies and the spoiler did bum me out.
[+]
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-07-22 03:03:00  
The movies themselves are a spoiler, they're never as good as the book and always leave stuff out. Two hours to watch the movie, no wait, four hours to watch both movies should be more than enough time to sit and read half the book, and if the first half of it doesn't interest you then why would you bother watching the movies?
 Asura.Broki
By Asura.Broki 2011-07-22 03:05:04  
Cerberus.Soluna said:
The movies themselves are a spoiler, they're never as good as the book and always leave stuff out. Two hours to watch the movie, no wait, four hours to watch both movies should be more than enough time to sit and read half the book, and if the first half of it doesn't interest you then why would you bother watching the movies?

Well like i said i have more interest in other things, i am not a hardcore Harry Potter fan, but i would like to be able to watch the movies without any spoilers, just because i did not read any of the books does not mean i can not enjoy the movies right?
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-22 03:06:25  
Cerberus.Soluna said:

That's completely against the point, it's about showing a little consideration for others. There are plenty of people who will be enjoying the movies but have not read the books and vice versa. It's unfair for anybody to come along and act like it's ok for them to ruin an enjoyable experience for others.
[+]
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-07-22 03:11:58  
So does that mean everyone who's read a book can't talk about for fear of others saying that they're waiting for the movie?
 Asura.Broki
By Asura.Broki 2011-07-22 03:15:13  
Cerberus.Soluna said:
So does that mean everyone who's read a book can't talk about for fear of others saying that they're waiting for the movie?

oh by all means you can talk all you want, but i would be extremely happy and grateful to said persons if they 1. Put a warning on said post spoiling and marking it with a spoiler tag or 2. do it in a different thread with a clear tittle where i could avoid it, but "pics that make you lol" i visit daily, now keep in mind i am not pissed mad about the spoiler just a bit bummed out i will not be in awe during that part is all, basically asking for a little consideration nothing else.
By Artemicion 2011-07-22 03:16:03  
Just finished watching Blood Into Wine for the second time tonight.
Really interesting documentary and puts the whole aspect of self discovery and wine into good perspective. Anyways, here's a lulzy hidden scene during the credits that totally makes fun of everything with this pseudo-french dude.

Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-22 03:17:58  
see i read the book, read the wiki, etc i knew what was going to happen in the movie but either way i was still touched and bawling in parts lol even if i knew something was gunna happen doesnt mean the movie is ruined. its the movies job to live up to those spoilers
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-07-22 03:18:46  
The content has been out since 2007, the fact that you haven't heard anything about the story is a surprise to me.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-22 03:19:16  
Cerberus.Soluna said:

Not at all. You understand what tact is right? It's a different thing having a conversation about the movie because then if you keep reading it's your own fault. But to post a movie trashing picture spoiler in the middle of the lolpics thread (a thread everyone comes to on a regular basis for lols) with no prior warning is completely different. Especially considering the movie has just been released literally days ago, at least give people a chance to see it first.

When I enter the lolpics thread I am not expecting something like that, but if I was to enter a thread and see a discussion about it I would know to stop reading, or even to not enter the thread, which is why I have not entered the Deathly Hallows thread :3
[+]
 Asura.Broki
By Asura.Broki 2011-07-22 03:20:31  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
see i read the book, read the wiki, etc i knew what was going to happen in the movie but either way i was still touched and bawling in parts lol even if i knew something was gunna happen doesnt mean the movie is ruined. its the movies job to live up to those spoilers

Although this may be true, and the movie is still magical for some even with spoilers it does ruin it for others, i just got a little QQ when i saw the movie spoiler, but i will drop this debate because none of this is actually lol.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-22 03:22:49  
Asura.Broki said:
Asura.Chuuuuu said:

Although this may be true, and the movie is still magical for some even with spoilers it does ruin it for others, i just got a little QQ when i saw the movie spoiler, but i will drop this debate because none of this is actually lol.
snape was my favorite character for all 10 years. watch the movie, you will not be disappoint.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-22 03:23:05  
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-07-22 03:24:01  
Oh dear God... It's a real song xD

inb4

[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-22 03:27:31  
Artemicion said:

Yeah, I didn't know until maybe 6 months ago. It's not exactly something you'd expect to be a real song...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-22 03:29:59  
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!!!
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-07-22 03:31:57  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Artemicion said:

Yeah, I didn't know until maybe 6 months ago. It's not exactly something you'd expect to be a real song...

I thought it was a fabricated hodgepodge or mix of someone purposely sounding HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, until I did some digging and found that gem.
Who knew?

Anyways, now for something completely different.

[+]
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-07-22 03:32:20  
HEVANS NUOOO!!! People will complain they're waiting for the bo... the mov... the gam.... the holovision?
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-07-22 03:34:46  
Oh Brits, y u so crazy?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-22 03:37:32  
Cerberus.Soluna said:
HEVANS NUOOO!!! People will complain they're waiting for the bo... the mov... the gam.... the holovision?

HAGRID WORKS FOR VOLDEMORT AND KILLS RON!!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-22 03:39:07  
dood you have to put that in spoilers!
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-07-22 03:39:13  
Well now people will complain AND call you a liar.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-07-22 03:39:42  
Cerberus.Soluna said:
they dont know they havent seen the movie :O
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-07-22 03:40:24  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
Cerberus.Soluna said:

HAGRID WORKS FOR VOLDEMORT AND KILLS RON!!

DUMBLEDORE RESSURECTS FROM THE DEAD AS PART PHOENIX/PART WIZARD AND TRAVELS TO THE OTHER MAGIC SCHOOLS TO UNITE EVERYONE IN PEACE AND HARMONY!

VOLDEMORT BECOMES A BUDDHIST MONK
[+]
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-07-22 03:41:10  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
Cerberus.Soluna said:
they dont know they havent seen the movie :O
Those are the people that complain.
By Artemicion 2011-07-22 03:45:09  
Why am I the only one posting lols on this page? ; ;

I do this to my cat on a weekly basis... except for the shoe throwing part.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 133 134 135 ... 1166 1167 1168