users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Brewing Apademak
Brewing Apademak
 Sylph.Conchita
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-05-02 13:21:41  
I'm working on the 90 harp for BRD and got 31 horns so far. My husband has been brewing those on his NIN with Kannagi, but he'll need them also for his 90 version. I'm trying to figure out what WS's are good to brew Apademak with for the jobs that I have. I don't have blu for Sanguine blade (not sure if it's as powerful on other jobs) and I don't have Blade: Hi, I've seen Aeolean Edge (sp) do horrible, so I'm trying to find out if anyone could help me out here? Oh, I also don't have Cor or a friend with empyreal :( Forever lonely etcetc.

Please help!
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2011-05-02 13:24:06  
Best brew I have personally done was Primal rend with Beyond holy mountain and ultimate i was doing 30-40k per ws idk if it will do as much on him but its very effective.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-05-02 13:26:43  
Cataclysm will do well.
 Sylph.Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-05-02 13:27:07  
Ya usually A Edge does real well too, just not on Apademak for us D:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-05-02 13:30:16  
if you just pop and brew without getting yellow!! you can use Blade: yu with mab/water+ atmas
if you're brewing on brd can you do evisceration?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-05-02 13:33:36  
Ya I could brew with evisc, but I'd go on thf then for some TH without having to ask someone else to come, but I'm not sure how many I could kill with Evisceration? Any ideas? Can get 5 done with Blade: Hi, so I would have liked atleast 3-4 myself :x
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-05-02 13:37:04  
Sylph.Conchita said:
Ya I could brew with evisc, but I'd go on thf then for some TH without having to ask someone else to come, but I'm not sure how many I could kill with Evisceration? Any ideas? Can get 5 done with Blade: Hi, so I would have liked atleast 3-4 myself :x
might get 1~2 down with evisceration. Best thing you can do is spam a.edge on it with mab/wind+ atmas and have mab+ items equiped.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-05-02 13:39:04  
I had done this for 90 kannagi as well, 4 hi's useally kills it NP.
Wife's armageddon though 1 brew = 10+khims
Blade hi can get roughly 5~
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-05-02 13:40:52  
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
I had done this for 90 kannagi as well, 4 hi's useally kills it NP.
Wife's armageddon though 1 brew = 10+khims
Blade hi can get roughly 5~
Has anyone seen red lotus blade do anything significant with fire+/mab atmas?
 Sylph.Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-05-02 13:41:34  
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Sylph.Conchita said:
might get 1~2 down with evisceration. Best thing you can do is spam a.edge on it with mab/wind+ atmas and have mab+ items equiped.

lol friend of mine brewed with mab/wind atmas and a edge and it took him 2 mins to kill 1. >.>; so i don't think i'll be trying with that
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-05-02 13:42:28  
Sylph.Conchita said:
Sylph.Conchita said:

lol friend of mine brewed with mab/wind atmas and a edge and it took him 2 mins to kill 1. >.>; so i don't think i'll be trying with that
what about mnk with ascetic's fury?
 Sylph.Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-05-02 13:44:34  
That's what I've been pondering on too. Haven't heard of someone trying with it and I'm ashamed to admit it, but I don't have that ws yet, tho it'd be easy enough to get if worth it (for brewing Apademak, I never play mnk)
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-05-02 13:50:24  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
if you just pop and brew without getting yellow!! you can use Blade: yu with mab/water+ atmas
yeah I think bard gets everything but shark bite
And Dancing Edge.

I remember trying to brew apa with AE on DNC, and it did 0 damage 5 times in a row. :(
[+]
 Sylph.Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-05-02 14:00:19  
Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
yeah I think bard gets everything but shark bite
And Dancing Edge.

I remember trying to brew apa with AE on DNC, and it did 0 damage 5 times in a row. :(

^ lol! Thanks for all the replies :) I'll be trying it with Sanguine Blade and if that doesn't work give some of the other suggestions a try.