フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Ragnarok Einherjar
Ragnarok Einherjar
 Ragnarok.Xellana
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Xellana
By Ragnarok.Xellana 2011-04-30 14:19:48  
Just putting this out here.

I'm looking for a group that does Einherjar regularly as I am trying to acquire some ampoules of Thirian Ichor. I've done Einherjar before with other LS, but the current one I'm in is just Abyssea at the moment so now I'm seeking a group to go with.

You can check out my profile page for any info on jobs I have. RDM, NIN & SCH are not geared at the moment, but the others are.

Please send me a /tell in game and I will check back on this post as well. Thank you in advance.
 Ragnarok.Raizell
user: Exoda
By Ragnarok.Raizell 2011-05-01 05:52:20  
pretty much only Rare LS still does that as far as i know, they accept anyone and they don't kick anyone, Atrele is leader if you want to try to join them
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-05-01 06:00:07  
we do einherjar every tuesday and friday.

edit: sometimes gets cancelled because not enough ppl in shell.
 Ragnarok.Xellana
By Ragnarok.Xellana 2011-05-01 17:46:21  
What time Tuesday and Friday Corres?

Also I'll see about contacting Atrele, he isn't responding at the moment so I'll have to try again later. :)
 Ragnarok.Daffel
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2011-05-01 18:04:49  
Ragnarok.Xellana said:

Also I'll see about contacting Atrele, he isn't responding at the moment so I'll have to try again later. :)

The runs are usually around 9-9:30pm GMT in SR. Not sure Rare still do Ein but I have not been in there in awhile D:. If you dont get a response from atrele you could try beef or alexsage.
 Ragnarok.Xellana
By Ragnarok.Xellana 2011-05-01 21:07:54  
Ragnarok.Daffel said:
Ragnarok.Xellana said:

The runs are usually around 9-9:30pm GMT in SR. Not sure Rare still do Ein but I have not been in there in awhile D:. If you dont get a response from atrele you could try beef or alexsage.

Drat. Too early for me. I think that's 2 PM for me.
 Ragnarok.Xellana
By Ragnarok.Xellana 2011-05-02 23:43:30  
Looks like Rare isn't doing Einherjar anymore at the moment either. :(
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-02 23:46:19  
i'm interested in this if you wanna get a group together. i'm sure it wouldn't take more than 2 full parties to clear the t3's and even those are a joke. unless you get the demons <.< i bet those can still be annoying. odin was easy @75. just keep this thread bumped and hopefully we'll get a workable group.
 Ragnarok.Daffel
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2011-05-03 11:06:42  
Ragnarok.Xellana said:
Ragnarok.Daffel said:
Ragnarok.Xellana said:

No problem, if you ever find yourself on shoot one of us a tell.

Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i'm interested in this if you wanna get a group together. i'm sure it wouldn't take more than 2 full parties to clear the t3's and even those are a joke. unless you get the demons <.< i bet those can still be annoying. odin was easy @75. just keep this thread bumped and hopefully we'll get a workable group.

Last T2 we did was easy with 8 active players and 4 mules to build pops on. A wise *** DRG >.> even killed me when I was charmed and the boss had 80% HP left and still beat it with no real issues.
 Ragnarok.Beef
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-05-04 00:55:41  
i'll go, i just slapped together a random group and passed a t1 yesterday with 8 ppl

einherjar is my favorite event to do
 Ragnarok.Valauge
user: Valauge
By Ragnarok.Valauge 2011-05-04 23:51:32  
Ragnarok.Hevans said:

I too am very interested in doing Einherjar. Have been searching for a group for a while but it's been an uphill battle.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-05 07:49:02  
I miss ein D: I'd be interested, although I doubt with a 7-5 EST job on weekdays I'll ever be able to make runs with how non-EST rag is these days.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-05 08:00:14  
my schedule is kinda weird but i can make mon/tue evenings for est time. would that be good for you?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-05 08:03:30  
Monday is only day I cant :/
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-05 08:04:10  
tuesday it is then?
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-05 08:05:09  
Good for me lol but we can't do chambers with 2 :3
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-05-05 08:05:29  
it's ok. we can find one more and go with 3.
 Caitsith.Ganukay
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Ganukay
By Caitsith.Ganukay 2011-05-05 09:12:16  
Already PM'd the OP, but for others who are interested, HouseAtreus runs Einherjar, 9:00 PM CST Wednesday, and 1:00 PM CST Sunday. PM me if you'd like more info or /tell me or Ikonic after the merge.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-05 09:29:04  
Ragnarok.Daffel said:
Ragnarok.Xellana said:
Ragnarok.Daffel said:
Ragnarok.Xellana said:

No problem, if you ever find yourself on shoot one of us a tell.

Ragnarok.Hevans said:

Last T2 we did was easy with 8 active players and 4 mules to build pops on. A wise *** DRG >.> even killed me when I was charmed and the boss had 80% HP left and still beat it with no real issues.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-05 09:47:42  
Caitsith.Ganukay said:
Already PM'd the OP, but for others who are interested, HouseAtreus runs Einherjar, 9:00 PM CST Wednesday, and 1:00 PM CST Sunday. PM me if you'd like more info or /tell me or Ikonic after the merge.
I'm bad at time conversion. That's 10 pm and 2 pm respectively for EST? I could totally make those runs if you'd have me. I'm just too lazy to buy heca pants abj and I've always wanted valhalla set :<
 Caitsith.Ganukay
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Ganukay
By Caitsith.Ganukay 2011-05-05 09:49:25  
You're right, that's 10 and 2 EST.
 Ragnarok.Chaska
user: Chaska
By Ragnarok.Chaska 2011-05-30 06:08:18  
Is there any gmt based ls doing einherjar?

NA time too late for me ~~
 Ragnarok.Akkarinn
user: Camosan
By Ragnarok.Akkarinn 2011-05-30 06:21:39  
9:30PM GMT Tuesday/Friday. SteelResolve LS.

PM Myself, Tuvae or Aeval in game.
 Ragnarok.Stiel
user: Stiel
By Ragnarok.Stiel 2011-05-30 06:30:37  
akkarinn let me in! XD lol maybe its my chance to close my damn nirvana :P
 Ragnarok.Pythean
user: Pythean
By Ragnarok.Pythean 2011-06-01 13:57:10  
Our old Einherjar shell broke about 6 months ago. I have a few experienced players interested and we are going to form a new group that will do 1 run a week. The run will be Thursdays 9PM GMT+1 (Current UK time).

If anyone is interested /pm Pythean or Alixia in game or visit our guildportal site: SFCaitsith
 Ragnarok.Sabretooth
By Ragnarok.Sabretooth 2011-06-28 15:38:25  
Im interested in einherjar if its in a time i can commit to. alot of times i can not commit though =/. Apoc drk with experience running successful einherjars back at lvl 75. Pretty sure with people at lvl 90 would be alot easier
 Ragnarok.Beef
user: beeeeef
By Ragnarok.Beef 2011-07-03 21:24:00  
Ragnarok.Sabretooth said:
Im interested in einherjar if its in a time i can commit to. alot of times i can not commit though =/. Apoc drk with experience running successful einherjars back at lvl 75. Pretty sure with people at lvl 90 would be alot easier

yeah, all you need is 1 war and 3 whms and your solid, even on elementals.

pretty much everyone else can just stand around and lot ***.