BLU Spellcast Xml? Help!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » BLU spellcast xml? Help!
BLU spellcast xml? Help!
 Hades.Tripster
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2011-04-24 12:04:13  
Does anyone have a good spellcast .xml for BLU to share?

My seems to be crashing windower all the time so I'd really like to try a different one.
 Carbuncle.Kyofooyo
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kyofooyo
By Carbuncle.Kyofooyo 2011-04-24 12:05:57  
you could always try writing your own. that way, it's personalized to you and you know how it works if you need to tweek it or something
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-04-24 12:10:20  
And generally writing your own spellcast is a walk in the park, just look on the spellcast page and it will literally show you step by step how to do it.

You can look at the spellcast .xmls that have already been made for reference too.
 Ramuh.Bekisa
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2011-04-24 12:15:39  
I must agree with creating your own from scratch -- when spellcast first came out years ago, it took me a while but it is much easier to figure out problems or even enhancements on your own then :-)

Sometimes using another plugin in spellcast when you don't have the most recent version can cause it to crash. Like using Cancel, Run, Autoexec changes, etc. or I've had problems in the past with mine with the 'include' files.

example:
Code
<xi:include href="includes.xml" xpointer="/includes/include[@name='CancelRules']/*" />

If they are pointed to a place that doesn't exist or not set up properly they can crash. Not always but that has caused problems with mine in the past when I was learning it.

This is my current one, but remember I haven't updated it in a while as I quit for about 2 yrs and just recently came back. It has a lot of blank holes in sets that I don't currently use:
http://paste.windower.net/m2f22f4e4
 Hades.Tripster
By Hades.Tripster 2011-04-24 12:15:40  
I appreciate you answers, but I'm still looking for an altruistic soul who would share their BLU xml.

Can't find anything on either these forums or windower site.
 Hades.Tripster
By Hades.Tripster 2011-04-24 12:17:02  
Ramuh.Bekisa said:
I must agree with creating your own from scratch -- when spellcast first came out years ago, it took me a while but it is much easier to figure out problems or even enhancements on your own then :-)

Sometimes using another plugin in spellcast when you don't have the most recent version can cause it to crash. Like using Cancel, Run, Autoexec changes, etc. or I've had problems in the past with mine with the 'include' files.

example:
Code
<xi:include href="includes.xml" xpointer="/includes/include[@name='CancelRules']/*" />

If they are pointed to a place that doesn't exist or not set up properly they can crash. Not always but that has caused problems with mine in the past when I was learning it.

This is my current one, but remember I haven't updated it in a while as I quit for about 2 yrs and just recently came back. It has a lot of blank holes in sets that I don't currently use:
http://paste.windower.net/m2f22f4e4

Thank you, I'll work it out from there.